Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fatal Facination

Sick

by BandiitMarie 4 reviews

"You can not escape your sickness"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-03-22 - Updated: 2010-03-22 - 1675 words

5Exciting
Sorry it took a couple days to update! Wow, hope you don't hate this, it is my first written sex scene! For all you who were excited for this one, hope I don't disappoint!








Alyn was scared, more scared than she ever was. It was humiliating enough to have this man see her crying uncontrollably, and begging not to be hurt. Now he wanted her to take her clothes off? She thought about what he said. Had he really been wanting to have sex with her all night? She was a bit flattered. She began to creep herself out. How could she think this man was flattering. She felt her head start to hurt. She pushed the pain aside as she thought this over. She looked over at him, standing there, He was looking at her with impatience. She began to pull her shirt slowly off her torso. She was apparently not going fast enough. Gerard walked over quickly and pulled the shirt off of her. He stared at her. Looking at the black fabric that shielded her. He put his hands on her shoulders. As they slowly made there way down her back. He felt his jeans become a size too small. His fingers felt her trembling underneath him. A feeling he enjoyed.


Alyn felt her bra come undone. She did not want to look at his face, she looked off into the distance. She felt dirty. She felt nasty because there was that part of her that wanted this to happen. She felt more tears slide down her face. A hand came to rest on her bare breast. Alyn let out a whimper of confusion, and hate for herself. She hated how her body was betraying her with the goosebumps she got from his touch. His hands moved away from her, she felt like his eyes were burning through her chest as she looked up to find him staring. She wished she had her shirt to shield her form the burning she felt. She thought to herself. What was he thinking. Was she good enough? Did he like what he saw? She stopped herself. Why should it matter? She did not want this, she should not want to even attempt to please this man. His hands began their exploring again, finding the button to her jeans. Alyn heard the zipper as he puled it down so slowly. He knelt down in front of her, pulling her jeans down. He pulled them off of her. He was still knelt down, about eye level with her belly button. He noted how her panties matched her black bra. He liked that. He stood up, facing her and began unbuttoning his dress shirt. Alyn could see the marks her tears left on it. She looked intently at his bare chest. He had scars. They varied in size. He also had bruises. Old ones, judging that they were yellowed in color. She wondered what made these bruises, Frank? Ray? Other women? The scars were more of a mystery. She reached out her hand to touch one of his scars, the biggest one. It started in the middle of his chest and went up to the left to his collar bone. This action only made Gerard angry. He pushed her down onto the bed, scaring her. Gerard looked at her underneath him. He liked the site he saw better without clothes.


He leaned down and began kissing her neck. Alyn instinctively put her hands on his shoulders. She felt his warm skin on hers. She cursed her body for enjoying his touch. When his mouth found her right nipple she moaned loudly Alyn gasped at the noise she made.
"You like that Sugar?" Gerard asked raising his head to look into her eyes. She did not want to agree, so she said nothing. But Gerard could see it in her eyes. He smiled a huge grin. He knew if he did not do this now he might explode. He pushed his jeans and boxers off of his body. He pulled Alyn's panties off and tossed them to the floor. Alyn felt cold, but she felt hot at the same time. She wanted this. She felt sick to her stomach as she looked at Gerard's naked body above her. She needed him now. She felt his lips on hers, His tongue nudged in between her teeth meeting hers. When he released her from the kiss. He nudged her legs apart. With one quick thrust he was inside her. Alyn moaned loud, and the sound of her moan made Gerard let a small moan escape. Alyn was despising herself every second, feeling awful, dirty, putrid at wanting this. She could not stop telling herself how nasty she was.


Every time he would thrust into her she would moan, making these feelings of self hatred rise. He was surprising her at going ever so slowly. She heard his grunts, she knew it hurt his to go this slow. Why was he taking it easy? She felt an overpowering feeling, that she could not escape. She felt her body continue to betray her as she arched her back. As she arched her back she met his thrusts. She realized he could not take it anymore as he began thrusting harder into her. This made the feeling inside Alyn become more apparent. She could hear herself moan, as if she was not in her own body. She heard his moans too. It was like she was not even herself. How could she be enjoying this. She was pushed over the edge with one last thrust. Her whole world seemed to explode.

"Uhhh Gerard!!" She cried out loudly in pleasure. At the same time, Gerard had exploded in her as well. He let out a moan that shocked himself. He just lay there, inside her not wanting to escape the feeling of her around him. After a while of laying there, Alyn started to realize how they were laying, she felt Gerard's head on her chest she put her hand on his head. Running her fingers through his black messy hair. Gerard jumped up off of her, grabbed his clothes and walked out of the room. He put his head through the door.
"Get cleaned up I will be back later."

She looked at his face, he was all sweaty. His hair even more matted than before. Alyn heard the door shut behind him. Did she do something wrong? Why was she feeling hurt by him leaving her? She should not feel the want of him laying with her. She walked over to the small sink and washed herself as she put her clothes back on. She went over to the bed that she had just done something totally terrible in. She sat down, on the bed. Feeling the warmth from wear her body was. She lay down and felt her eyes shut.


Alyn looked around. She felt unwell. She stood up and wobbled to the small sink. She looked at herself in the mirror. She did not see long brown hair and blue eyes. She saw a monster. She saw a horribly distorted face with the word "sick" written on her forehead. She put water on her face trying to wash it off, it would not come off her face. Looking in the mirror again she saw the word "disgusting" written on her left cheek. She scrubbed her cheek with her hand. The word "nasty" appeared on her right cheek. She began to cry, looking at this monster in the mirror with such horrible words written on her face. She lifted up a balled fist and punched the mirror. She screamed in pain as her hand collapsed in the punch. Blood covered her hand as the mirror shattered. As it fell to the floor in the same hand writing on the was was written "You can not escape your sickness. You are sick, you like it. Your a sick fuck." She cried louder, She felt something in her left hand that was not bloodied. A black marker sit in her hand. She had written those things on her face,the things on the wall. She fell to the floor and lay down on her back. Holding her bleeding and broken hand. Screaming to herself.
"No No! I'm not sick, no!"


Her eyes shot open at Gerard shaking her awake.
"Wake the fuck up!" She looked into his eyes. She wanted to kill him. She more wanted to kill herself.
"Get away from me!" She pushed him off of her. He saw her distress, he felt weird around her now, like maybe he felt bad for her situation. He was confused. He felt Alyn's hands punch his chest. He grabbed her wrists and pinned her down.
"Calm the fuck down Alyn!" She was in no way listening to him, she had this crazed look in her eyes. She was truly disturbed.
"Get away from me! I want to kill you! I hate you!" At these words, he felt like shit. She was talking like every other girl. Saying those things to him. The only difference was how she acted. She was acting different, crying and screaming at him.
"Stop, stop! Get away from me! Let me go, Let me just kill myself!" She was trying to sit up but Gerard was holding her down with all he could. After a short period of time she began to tire out. She still whispered to herself, Gerard could barely hear her.
"Stop, stop,I'm sick, I'm nasty, don't you see what you made me?" She was breathing hard as she layed there, motionless. Gerard let her go. Looking at her. What the fuck was wrong with her. He left the room pissed off. He looked more mad than ever. He felt that way too. He grabbed his jacket and walked to the door of the warehouse. He turned back around and walked to his desk and grabbed the famous small paring knife, then he left the warehouse.
Sign up to rate and review this story