Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hogwarts Too Exposed - A Slytherin Among Us

A New Generation

by Neil 2 reviews

Nudity, love triangles, pregnancies and death, coupled with Quidditch, deceit, injustice, adventure and mystery. Sounds like another tranquil year at Hogwarts. Join me for Hogwarts Too Exposed - A ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Draco, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Snape - Published: 2006-04-20 - Updated: 2006-04-20 - 10577 words

2Original
Hogwarts Exposed HOGWARTS TOO EXPOSED - A SLYTHERIN AMONG US

You would have thought that she had announced that Honeydukes was giving away free candy. Not only Dick, but also every other student in the Hall, both male and female, ran frantically to witness the sight. But Tyler was nearest and despite the fact that Emily hated him, he didn't hesitate to run and throw his body on top of hers to obstruct the other students from viewing her.

"Her breasts," Kim shouted in panic to Tyler. He had successfully succeeded in covering Emily's lower extremities with his body and was doing his utmost to maintain that coverage despite her gyrations, but now her breasts were also exposed. Not knowing what else to do, he quickly covered them with his hands.

"Just what type of perversion is going on here," Professor Malfoy said looking down at the couple on the floor.


CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

A NEW GENERATION


"I...I...was just trying to cover her, Sir," Tyler said nervously to the Potions Master. "She was having some sort of seizure or something, and I didn't want her being exposed."

"A likely story. From here it looks more like you were taking advantage of an opportunity to cop yourself a feel, or is this something you and Miss Zacherley do on a regular basis?" Malfoy asked sarcastically.

"No Sir," Tyler said defensively. "We aren't seeing each other any more and even if we were, I'd never take advantage of her."

As Tyler was trying to defend himself to his Professor, Emily's seizure had come to a close, and unfortunately for Tyler, she was now regaining her bearings.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, you little creep?" Emily yelled as she simultaneously jostled Tyler off her while she adjusted her clothes and jumped to her feet.

"Yes, yes indeed," Draco said. "I think you and I should pay the Headmaster a visit Mr. Bancroft. Miss Thatcher will you please accompany Miss Zacherley to the infirmary and explain to Madam Pomfrey exactly what transpired." Without further comment, Professor Malfoy grabbed Tyler by the shoulder and led him out of the Great Hall.

They had barely departed the room when Dick Bancroft rounded on Emily. "You fucking little tart!" Dick screamed. "You dress like a tramp, and who gets in trouble - my little brother? If he gets expelled, consider yourself as good as dead!"

Emily just stared dumbfounded at Dick. She had no idea what had just happened. The last thing she remembered was picking up her glass to take a drink. How had she gotten on the floor with Tyler on top of her, and why was her hand bleeding? Emily looked helplessly at Kim for some sort of explanation and assurance that she wasn't going crazy.

"Let's get out of here," Kim whispered. "We have to let Madam Pomfrey look at your hand first, but then we have to talk to your parents." Kim put her arm around Emily and guided her from the room.






"What happened?" Hermione queried anxiously as Harry and she rushed into the hospital wing with Jamie and Caitlin right on their heels.

"I'm not quite sure," Poppy answered. "She has a bump on her head and a few minor cuts, but other than that she seems fine physically. Emily doesn't remember what happened, but Miss Thatcher says she went into some sort of trance followed by a seizure."

Jamie's face turned insipid. "Did she talk when she was in the trance?" she asked.

"Yes, but Miss Thatcher said it was in a deep raspy voice, sounding nothing at all like Emily," Pomfrey said.

"She's a seer!" Jamie said, sounding both nervous and confused. "That's the way Dad was when he gave a foretelling. But only males in his lineage ever had the gift. Why Emily?"

"Perhaps because there are no additional males to insure the legacy continues," Hermione theorized. "May we see her Poppy?"

"Oh yes, most certainly. She is ready to leave whenever you are." Poppy pointed to a bed near the window with the drapes drawn shut around it. "Miss Thatcher is with her now," she said before scurrying off to her office.

"How are you feeling Slytherin?" Harry said as he opened the drapes to find the two girls seated on the side of the bed, absorbed in conversation.

"I'm..." Emily started to say that she was fine, but upon seeing Jamie, she instead hesitantly said. "I'm a seer."

"So we've heard," Harry said leaning over to give her a kiss.

After everyone was contented that Emily was indeed satisfactory, Hermione asked. "Exactly what happened at breakfast?"

"She'll have to tell you," Emily said, indicating Kim. "My body was there, but my mind evidently took a short holiday. I remember taking a sip of my orange juice and then the next thing I knew, I was laying on the floor with Tyler on top of me."

Harry expression abruptly turned to one of anger. "We heard what he did to you," he said comfortingly. "Bancroft has been suspended pending an inquiry."

"No, they can't" shouted Kim. "He was only trying to help."

"Trying to help?" Hermione said incredulously. "How exactly does lying on top of my daughter and cupping her bare breasts qualify as helping?"

"I think he actually was trying to help," Emily said guiltily as she got to her feet. "I didn't listen to Kim's warning this morning and dressed rather too revealingly."

"I'd say revealing was an understatement, young lady," Harry said, sounding quite the upset father. "I don't see how you could possibly move about in that outfit without exposing yourself."

Hermione shook her head in dismay. "Emily, I know you're a nudist. We all are, but even though we'd prefer to be naked, we live in a textile world. You can not go about the school dressed like that."

"I know," Emily said sounding sincerely repentant. "By the time we had reached the Great Hall, I realized I should have paid attention to Kim. I had intentions of changing immediately after breakfast, but ... I sort of lost control of the situation."

"Kim, can you tell us from your view point exactly what came to pass," Hermione requested.

"Well," Kim began apprehensively, "we were talking about the cruise. By the way, thank you very much for inviting me."

Harry and Hermione both smiled and nodded their heads. At the moment, the cruise was a low priority.

"Emily had just taken a sip of her juice," Kim continued. "I initially thought the glass had slipped and broken, but then I noticed her hand was bleeding. She must have squeezed the glass so hard that it crushed."

Caitlin and Jamie both flinched at the thought.

"I asked her if she was okay, but she didn't answer me. Emily had the strangest look on her face," Kim explained. "She seemed to be staring off at something in the distance, yet not really looking at anything."

Jamie nodded her head, indicating that was the way her father acted when giving a divination.

"Then she got to her feet and spoke, but it wasn't Emily's voice. It sounded like some man with a deep raspy voice had took over her body," Kim explained. "And loud, the voice was so loud that everyone in the hall dropped what they were doing and looked in our direction."

"Do you remember what she said?" Caitlin asked.

"Not all of it," Kim admitted. "It was about Lord Slytherin returning and the blood of innocents. I think ..."

But Kim didn't have to go any further. Something she had said seemed to have triggered a response in Emily. She got to her feet and in the same deep raspy voice as before proclaimed:
"THE STARS PROCLAIM THE RETURN OF THE GREATEST DARK LORD

FROM THE BLOOD OF INNOCENTS FOUR,
THE GREAT LORD SLYTHERIN'S SPIRIT SHALL POUR.
TWO OF HIS OWN, SEER AND HEIR,
TWO OF HIS ENEMIES, HEALER AND HEIR,
TWO DROPS OF EACH, NOT ANY MORE,

WITH THEIR DEATH BY HIS HAND,
TO HIS BODY HE WILL BE RETURNED,
TO WALK THE EARTH A MORTAL MAN,
BUT WHEN SLYTHERIN AND EVIL ARE JOINED,
NOT EVEN THE COVENANT WILL BRING THE RESULT DOWN.

THE DARKEST OF TIMES THEIR JOINING WILL BRING,
SORROW AND PAIN WILL OFT BE THE FAME.
MANY WILL DIE DREADING THE NAME,
SALAZAR SLYTHERIN.

THE WORLD WILL HAVE BUT ONE HOPE
AND THAT IS TWO CUBED TO EIGHT
WITH HEALTH AND SIGHT AND SPIRIT BRIGHT,
THE HEART AND SOUL AND MIND WILL ADD THEIR WEIGHT

BUT ONLY WHEN THE FLAMING DAUGHTER
AND MOONCHILD JOIN THE FRAY
CAN THE WORLD DEFEAT EVIL
AND RETURN SLYTHERIN TO HIS GRAVE"
When Emily finished, she again, like in the Great Hall, fell to the floor and went into a spasm.

Madam Pomfrey had by now joined them, having rushed out of her office as Emily had once more bellowed out the prophecy.

"It's best not to touch her," Jamie warned as Emily gyrated on the floor. "It only lasts a few minutes. Our goal with my father was to make sure he did harm himself."

"That's why Tyler jumped on her," Kim said, indicating Emily's skirt, which had once again ridden to her waist. "And then I yelled 'her breasts' when they too became exposed. He was only trying to cover her, not assault her."

Harry and Hermione exchanged meaningful glances. Their first priority once Emily regained control would be to contact the Headmaster in regards to young Bancroft. Then they would need to have a long discussion. If this was indeed a genuine prophecy, it was one that significantly affected their family.






"So do you think it was the real thing?" Ron asked as he and Sam joined Harry and Hermione for afternoon tea a few hours later. "After a few years of Trelawney, I can't say that I have much faith in divination."

"This was real," Harry said assuredly, "Just like when Trelawney predicted the return of Voldemort at the end of our third year."

"It was definitely authentic," Hermione confirmed from the kitchen, where Sam and her were gathering some snacks. "I think palm reading, crystal balls, tealeaves and all that are total rubbish, but this seemed incredibly real."

Ron nodded his head, but avoided looking in the direction of the kitchen. Sam and Hermione were doing their normal nude bonding thing that they now did whenever together. Ron was finding it extremely difficult to not stare at the eight plus months pregnant Hermione.

"Ron, did you notice how firm and perky Hermione's breasts are even though she's pregnant and they've gotten so large? It's because Caitlin gives her Hyperempathic massages three times a week. She doesn't have one single stretch mark either."

"I didn't notice," Ron mistakenly lied as his face turned red, once more reminding his old friends of the violent shade of red his hair.

"Well then come and take a look at her," Sam insisted. "I'm going to asked Caitlin if she will give me treatments when we get pregnant."

Ron looked at Harry helplessly.

"Ron, it's Hermione, one of your best friends. She isn't going to slap you if you look at her naked and neither will I," Harry said. "Nudists accept that occasionally people will stare."

Ron, extremely uncertain, got to his feet and went to join Sam and Hermione.

"Look at her breasts," Sam urged as both Hermione and Ron blushed. "Aren't they beautiful? And her stomach and legs, not a single stretch mark. She'll look like a teenager again a month after she gives birth."

Ron took a quick glance, nodded his head in agreement and hurried back to his seat. An eight-month pregnant woman had just nearly caused him to have an erection. How would he ever survive a cruise where all the women were nude?

As the Sam and Hermione took their seats at the table, Ron wanted to talk about anything but the cruise and nudism.

"Have you figured out any of the prophecy yet?" Ron inquired.

"We think so," Harry replied. "At least we are confident we have it recorded properly. I hardly remembered any of it, but between the brain trust of Hermione, Kim, Jamie and Caitlin, they easily pieced it together."

Harry handed Ron a parchment on which the prophecy was written. Ron studied the document for a few minutes and than stared sorrowfully at Harry. "They just won't leave you alone will they? Why can't you and Hermione live a normal quiet life? You've both done more than your share."

Sam looked questioningly at Ron; consequently he passed the Prophecy to her. "Read the first part," he said.

From the blood of innocents four,
The great lord Slytherin's spirit shall pour.
Two of his own, seer and heir,
Two of his enemies, healer and heir,
Two drops of each, not any more,

With their death by his hand,
To his body he will be returned,
To walk the earth a mortal man,

Sam read the first two sections and then froze, staring a Ron and Harry with a terrified look on her face.

"Yeah!" Ron said reading Sam's distraught expression. "Emily is the Seer, Caitlin the Healer and the child Hermione is carrying will be the new heir of Gryffindor." Ron reached out and grasped both Harry and Hermione's hands in support. Sam remained petrified.

"What I don't understand is the part about Slytherin's heir," Ron continued. "I thought He-Who-Must-Not-Be Named was the last of his family tree. He's dead and gone and he was certainly no innocent."

"Ron, for heaven's sake, call him Voldemort," Hermione declared. "You were instrumental in his defeat."

"Timmy," Sam whispered, still not moving. "He's the heir."

"No he's not," Harry said reassuringly. "All that stuff about Draco being related to Slytherin was lies, forged documents just to get the Malfoy family in tight with Voldemort. Malfoy isn't related to Voldemort or Slytherin."

"You right!" Sam said, looking tentatively at Ron; dreading his possible reaction to what she was about to reveal. "Draco isn't a descendant of Salazar Slytherin, but I am."

For a few moments, no one spoke; then Hermione said, "The documents in court that the judge couldn't reveal, but proved you a pure-blood?"

Samantha nodded her head. "As far as official ministry records are concerned, Tom Riddle was the last living descendent of Salazar Slytherin. All records of the very existence of his mother's younger sister have been erased.

"You see, my grandmother had dishonored her family by becoming pregnant out of wedlock at the age of thirteen to a muggle. Such was the disgrace that she was given passage and adequate funds by her father and sent off to America, never to be contacted again.

"My grandmother was a powerful witch and quickly gained renown and respect in the United States. Her lineage became a highly guarded family secret. My grandmother was a wonderful woman and so were my parents. The US Ministry of Magic is aware of the lineage and has endeavored, for our safety, to keep secret our heredity."

Sam looked pleadingly at Ron, who seemed transfixed. "I love you Ronnie. I know I should have told you before, but I was afraid of losing you. Please don't leave me," she begged.

Ron got up and went over to Sam's chair, leaned over and kissed her. Then as he hugged her tightly, he said, "I could never leave you. You're what makes my life worth living."






"Emily, may I please talk to you," Tyler said rushing up to her and Kim as they were headed toward their dormitory.

Emily was about to ignore him, but reconsidered, indicating for Kim to go ahead without her.

"What do you want?" she asked distastefully.

"I wanted to thank you for having your parents speak to the Headmaster about me," Tyler said, genuinely. "He was on the verge of expelling me."

"Then it is them you should be thanking and Kim, she's the one that explained what actually happened," Emily suggested sharply. "If it wasn't for Kim, I'd have also thought that you were taking advantage of the situation."

Tyler looked at Emily, an expression of intense hurt on his face. "Do you hate me that much? You must know that I'd never do anything like do that to you."

"After New Year's Eve, I have no idea what you would and wouldn't do. I thought you were special and that we had something special!" she blasted. "Shows how good a judge of character I am."

"Emily, I'm sorry," Tyler pleaded. "I feel awful about what I did. I had no idea what my brother intended to do with those pictures. Please forgive me, for being such a coward and not standing up to him."

"That I can do," Emily agreed, "but I can't forgive you for not trusting me."

"Not trusting you?" Tyler questioned, a look of confusion on his face.

"Yes, not trusting me," Emily emphasized. "Tyler, I'm a nudist, almost certainly some would say an extremist nudist. I push the boundaries. It was only because of repercussions to others that I was concerned about those pictures. Plus I was irked that your brother had gotten the best of me. I would not have cared if those pictures had been published.

"And though I appreciate your concern today, the seizure itself was more of an embarrassment to me than being exposed would have been. Tyler, I hate clothes. Nothing would make me happier than being able to be nude the balance of my life. Somehow, I'd even brave the cold and snow. I think it is totally ridiculous that people make such a huge deal over seeing certain body parts.

"What hurt me is that you didn't trust me! I thought we had a special relationship, but you didn't even have enough faith in me to share your problem."

"But I couldn't tell you," Tyler argued. "If I didn't get those pictures, Dick had threatened to tell my parents that I was seeing you. You can't imagine what their reaction would have been. The holidays would have been dreadful, I would have had no Christmas, but worst of all, I would have been forbidden to take you to the Yule Ball or even talk to you ever again."

"What do you think I would have done if you had trusted me and told me the truth?" Emily asked.

Tyler didn't answer, but rather shrugged his shoulders.

"I would have posed for the pictures, without hesitation," Emily answered, fervently.

Tyler nodded his head, a glum look on his face. "Yeah! You would have," he agreed. "Emily, I'm sorry. Please forgive me and say we can get back together."

"Tyler, I'll stop treating you badly, but as far as us being a couple.... I don't see that ever happening again; at least not until you learn to trust."

She turned away, "I have to go, Kim's waiting."

Tyler watched as Emily disappeared down the passageway leading to the girls' dorms. Why did he have to lose her in order to realize how special she was and how much he cared for her? It would take a miracle to get her back, but he made a promise to himself to try.






Saturday, May 28, 2005


"Ron if you have a moment before you need to start preparations for the match, I'd like to have a word with you."

"Certainly Headmaster, would your office in about fifteen minutes be convenient?" Ron asked.

Severus didn't respond, but instead gave a nod of approval before departing the Great Hall.

"Wonder what he wants to see me about," Ron inquired fretfully to no one special. Harry shrugged his shoulders, but Hermione concentrated on her plate, apparently trying to avoid eye contact.

Ron quickly guzzled down his remaining food before saying, "I guess I best be off. No logic in worrying about what he wants when I can go find out first hand."

Hermione gulped. "Good luck Ron," she said as he departed.

Ron was barely through the door when Harry turned to Hermione. "Okay, out with it," he said. "What's going on?"

"Oh Harry! Ron is going to be so upset."






"Ron, please have a seat," Severus said as he indicated an empty chair. "I'll not beat about the bush, but rather get straight down to business."

Ron twiddled his fingers nervously. He didn't like the somber tone of Snape's voice.

"Ron, wizards and Muggles are very different and at the same time very similar. As an example, Hogwarts is run on a budget, just like a private Muggle school. I might add, a very tight budget. Sometimes there just isn't enough money in the budget for everything we desire to do."

Ron looked at Severus uneasily. "Does that mean I'm being sacked at the end of the semester due to budget cuts?" he asked pessimistically.

"Certainly not," Severus laughed. "I apologize if I made our situation sound that calamitous. There are no plans to cut any existing staff or activity, but the Board of Governors has voted to make certain additions to our curriculum.

"These additions create a dilemma because I do not have the funds to hire additional staff. You and Ginervra have the lightest class loads, and therefore, I'm afraid I must ask the two of you to shoulder this additional burden. Only first through forth years will be taking the subject and since it will only meet once a week that only entails eight additional classes for you each. Ginny has agreed to teach the first and second years, that leaves you the third and forth."

"That will be no trouble at all," Ron said, a feeling of great relief spreading over his body. Sam and he had plans to move into the castle in the fall. He didn't want to even think about how disappointed Timmy and she would have been if he were discharged.

"Wonderful," Severus said. "You and Ginny should get together as soon as possible and select course books. We like to advise Flourish & Blotts in advance of sending book lists to the students, so that they have sufficient time to stock adequate textbooks."

"Not a problem," Ron said, wiping the sweat from his brow and finally smiling. "I'll get together with Ginny this week. I want to get my hands on the textbook as soon a possible so that I can begin preparing. By the way, what is the new subject Ginny and I are teaching?"

"Oh! I'm sorry," Severus said. "Did I neglect to mention? 'Anatomy of the Sexes', it's a sex education course."

Ron sat ridged in his chair, powerless to move or speak. He couldn't believe that he'd just eagerly agreed to teach sex education to thirteen and fourteen year old witches and wizards.






"Aren't you going to eat anything?" Kim asked, as Emily played with her food.

"I'm not very hungry," Emily responded.

"You're not ill are you?" Kim asked concernedly. "You usually give the boys a challenge when it comes to scoffing down food."

"No, just a little down in the dumps," Emily answered. "I always imagined coming to Hogwarts and playing Quidditch. But in my dreams Jamie and I were on the same team. I always pictured us celebrating a win together. I never envisioned myself having to play against her."

"What colors will Caitlin and your parents be wearing today?" Kim asked.

"That makes matters even worse," Emily muttered. "Caitlin is in Gryffindor and Mum is head of house so, of course, they'll be cheering for Gryffindor and Dad will be sitting with them. I feel relatively on my own."

Kim grasped Emily's hand and gave it a squeeze. "I'll be cheering for you," Kim assured her, "And so will all of Slytherin House and many others. It's not like it used to be; not everyone hates Slytherin."

"I guess your right," Emily said, although her spirits were still low.

"Emily, why don't you give Tyler another chance?" Kim asked. "He worships the ground you walk on."

Emily snuck a glance in Tyler's direction. He was, as usual, sitting alone, quietly eating his breakfast. "I would, but he has to learn to trust first."

"What do you want him to do?" Kim questioned.

"I'm not even sure I know," Emily answered, glancing once again in his direction.


- - - - - -


"I don't believe this," Hermione said disgustedly slamming her copy of the Daily Prophet on the table.

"What? What happened?" Harry asked as he reached for the paper.

"They escaped," she exclaimed. "Somehow Crabbe and Goyle got out of prison. According to this article, Ministry Wrong is furious; says heads will roll."

"I imagine she would be angry," Harry acknowledged. "Those two were the first supporters of the Great One ever apprehended. Now Emma's lost the opportunity to get any information out of them."

"Everything seems to go wrong for that poor woman," Hermione sighed.


- - - - - -


"Alex, why such a depressed look?" Jamie asked as she took the seat next to him and began filling her plate.

"I was just reviewing the tournament statistics," he said gloomily. "We might be tied with Slytherin in games won, but they're leading the tournament by two hundred-seventy points."

"How many?" asked Jamie in amazement. "That means that for us to win the Cup I have to catch the snitch, but can't do it until we're over one hundred twenty points in the lead."

She looked at Alex overwhelmed. "Slytherin's Chasers are superb. The way they work as a team, we'll never get that far in the lead." Then she added gloomily, "And my sister isn't going to take forever to find the Snitch."

Alex looked at Jamie understandingly. "You'll have to play the game on your gut instincts," he said. "If we have a lead and there seems to be any hope of us winning, then you have to keep Emily away from that Snitch even if it means us getting a little rough with her."

Jamie knew what Alex meant and it was only good Quidditch, but she didn't like the idea of playing a rough game against her little sister.

"If things don't go our way, try to grab the Snitch and end the game," he suggested.

"What?" she gasped; not believing Alex would suggest this. "But we'd lose the cup."

"We might lose the cup, but we'd keep our pride."






"Let's go," Captain Doris Burke said, as she hurried the team off to the field before the other students had finished their breakfast.

"Good luck," Tyler said warily as Emily passed him.

She didn't answer, but rather just nodded her head and gave him a forced smile.

As they approached the pitch, Emily couldn't believe how still and quiet the grounds were. No breath of wind troubled the treetops in the Forbidden Forest. Except for the occasional bird, their footsteps were the only sound. Conditions for the match looked as though they would be perfect. Then, in the distance, the front doors of the castle opened and the rest of the school began spilling onto the lawn.

Burke urged them toward the locker rooms and as they changed into their green robes she addressed them, "The Quidditch Cup is all but ours. Gryffindor can't win it; we can only lose it. We currently lead this year's tournament by two hundred seventy points. Depending on the final score, Gryffindor could actually win this game and we would still win the Cup.

"That in my eyes would be an empty victory. A true champion beats all competition. Not defeating Gryffindor would take the luster off winning the Cup. We have the best team. We know it; let's go out there now and show the rest of the school!"

Everyone applauded as they took to their feet and walked out onto the field where they were met with cheers from the Slytherin supporters.

"And here are the Slytherins!" yelled Ravenclaw commentator, Jason Turner

Behind the Slytherin goal posts, two hundred people wearing green and waving flags embossed with the silver serpent of Slytherin cheered wildly. Emily was surprised and pleased to see the occasional Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw also wearing green and cheering. Professor Malfoy, sat in the front row, accompanied by Professor Weasley, both wearing Slytherin colors.

As Turner announced their names, Emily stared in the direction of the Gryffindor stands where everyone sat quietly accept for three people who cheered wildly when the name Emily Zacherley was announced. She broke into a wide grin when she saw Harry giving her two enthusiastic thumbs up.

"And here comes the Gryffindor team. This is the final game for the major part of this team. Only Zacherley and Ward will be returning next year," Turner said.

"Captains, shake hands!" said Professor Weasley.

Doris Burke and Kevin Stern approached each other and actually exchanged smiles and a friendly handshake. Jamie and Emily also exchanged smiles and gave each other thumbs up.

"Mount your brooms!" said Professor Weasley. "Three...two...one..."

The sound of Ron's whistle was lost in the roar from the crowd as fifteen brooms rose into the air. Jamie glanced around and saw that Emily had already started searching the sky for the Snitch. She quickly sped off in the opposite direction.


- - - - - -


"And Burke scores again," Jason Turner shouted excitedly. "That makes the score, Slytherin: 150, Gryffindor 80."

Jamie shook her head in frustration. The Slytherin Chasers were playing a superb game. Their movements were so well coordinated that they appeared to be reading one another's minds. If Slytherin kept scoring two goals for every one Gryffindor achieved; it soon wouldn't matter which Seeker captured the Snitch.

Then Jamie saw it, but the Snitch was positioned just beyond Emily. If she made any movement in Emily's direction, her sister would surely react by turning and capturing the Snitch. Instead Jamie went into a dive, plunging toward the center of the field.

Emily reacted by launching herself toward her sister at break neck speed. The two girls were blurs, one green and one red, but both descending rapidly toward the ground and each other.

"They're going to crash!" screamed Caitlin, as she buried her head in her mother's shoulder.

But at the very last second, both girls pulled out of the dive and spiraled off to their respective right. Hermione sighed in relief as Emily hoisted her fist and shook it at her sister; now realizing that Jamie had been feinting. She wasn't angry with Jamie, but rather at herself for having fallen for the Wronski Defensive Feint. She also comprehended that Jamie had more than likely used the diversion to lure her away from the Snitch. Emily wanted to kick herself, but found this quite impossible while straddling a broom.

Both girls were now once again circling high above the pitch, their eyes ever searching for the elusive Snitch. After fifteen more swift and furious minutes Slytherin had extended their lead.

"Slytherin 210, Gryffindor 100," shouted Jason Turner.

Jamie searched the sky desperately, Alex's earlier advice echoing in her head. Gryffindor could not win the Cup; they could, however, still win this match, but only if she found the Snitch; and found it quickly.

But it was too late, Emily had suddenly gone into a dive, and Jamie was sure that this was the real thing.

"She's seen the Snitch!" Turner barked.

Jamie laid herself out as flat as possible and urged her broom forward. She'd never make it; Emily was within reach of the Snitch. But the Snitch didn't want to be caught. It kept zigging and zagging, just barely keeping out of Emily grip. But it did remain out of her grasp long enough for Jamie to draw level with Emily.

Then Emily made a critical mistake. She allowed her attention to stray momentarily and in that brief second, Jamie caught the Snitch.

"Jamie Zacherley catches the Snitch," Jason Turner shouted. "Gryffindor wins the match, but Slytherin wins the Quidditch Cup.

Jamie turned to where she expected to find Emily, but her sister was flying in the direction of the Gryffindor stands, where rather than the normal celebration, there seemed to be confusion and panic taking place. Someone was being levitated onto a stretcher. Jamie wasn't sure, but it looked like... It was Hermione!





"Harry, I'm fine," Hermione scolded. "There was no reason for you to conjure a stretcher, I could have walked."

"Don't you pay her any mind, Harry," Madam Pomfrey said. "You did the correct thing. A woman about to give birth should not be navigating the stairway of a Quidditch viewing tower on her own."

Hermione shook her head in annoyance. "Because I'm about to give birth does not make..."

She was interrupted by a cry of pain coming from a bed surrounded by drapes in the far side of the room.

Madam Pomfrey looked intently in the direction of the bed. "Foolish girl," she said dejectedly. "Refuses to let me give her anything for the pain. Says that she deserves to suffer. It's her punishment for getting pregnant."

"Amanda! Is that Amanda?" Jamie inquired excitedly. "Is she going to deliver tonight, also?"

"Yes," Madam Pomfrey answered. "It seems I'm about to have a rather busy evening."

Jamie, Hermione, Caitlin and Emily all hurried over to Amanda's bed, leaving a confused Harry standing alone, not sure whether he should be invading the privacy of the cloaked bed.

Amanda's face broke into a smile when the drapes opened and she saw her best friend and her family. At that moment Hermione had a contraction and grabbed onto Jamie for support.

"Are you delivering tonight also?" Amanda asked hopefully.

"It would seem so," Hermione said taking a deep breath and regaining her equanimity.

Hermione took the frightened girl's hand in her own. "Would you like it if I had Madam Pomfrey slide our two beds together? Then we could give each other support."

"Is that possible?" Amanda asked hopefully.

Madam Pomfrey stared at Hermione questioningly. "It would be possible," she said waveringly, "but I would advise against it. If we did that, neither of you would be afforded any privacy."

Amanda looked from Jamie to Caitlin, then to Emily and finally Hermione. "I don't want to be alone," she all but begged, "but I'll understand if you want to reconsider."

Hermione only had to look at Amanda's imploring expression to realize she could only give one answer. "Where should I put the beds?" she asked Madam Pomfrey as she took out her wand.

Pomfrey looked incredulously at Hermione as she pointed toward the middle of the room. With a mere flick of her wrist, Hermione moved Amanda's bed to the center of the room where it was joined by an empty sheeted bed.

"Now that you've gotten that out of the way," Pomfrey said skeptically, "suppose you slip out of your clothes and put this on so that I can check how far along you are in regards to dilation." She handed Hermione a hospital gown.

"Ugh! You're not actually going to wear that hideous thing, are you?" Emily said, sounding utterly grossed out.

Hermione looked at the revoltingly gown, rubbed her head and said, "No, I'm not." She handed the gown back to Madam Pomfrey, who took it with a befuddled look on her face.

Hermione squeezed Harry's hand and gave him a brief light kiss on the lips. "I imagine this erases any existing doubts about whether I'm a true nudist or not," she said as she disrobed and climbed into the bed.

"You're beautiful," Harry said, his eyes caressing his pregnant wife's naked form.

"I bet you say that to all the beached whales," Hermione said as she reached for Harry's hand. "Harry, I understand that pregnant women sometimes call their husbands rather nasty names during delivery. If I do, please forgive me and be assured that I don't mean it. I love you very much and wanted to have this baby as much as you."

Emily looked from Hermione to Harry and then leaned into Harry. "Dad, when you have a child of you own, will you still love Caitlin and me?"

Harry lifted Emily to him, and held her with one arm then while he moved toward Caitlin and put his other arm around her. "If Hermione and I have a hundred children, we'll never stop loving you girls." He looked at Jamie. "You girls mean the world to us. We didn't physically give birth to you, but you are our daughters."

Emily looked concernedly toward Jamie and then at Harry. "Could you make it official? I mean... I know you're not my real parents. I'll never forget them or stop loving them, but I love you and Mum and Caitlin, too." She looked at Jamie, tears in her eyes. "I love you too Jamie, but I don't want them being my guardians anymore; the term sounds cold and unloving. I want to be a real part of the family. I want them to be my Mum and Dad and Caitlin my sister and I want the baby to be my little brother or sister."

Emily's eyes watered and then tears streamed down her face. "I know it's asking a lot, but would you adopt me?" She asked.

Harry squeezed her tightly. "Slytherin, I was hoping that someday you'd ask us that." He kissed her cheek. "What do you think, Hermione? Should we make this little trouble-maker an official part of our family?"

Hermione couldn't answer, she was crying too hard. She reached toward Emily, and Harry plopped the young girl on the bed next to Hermione. They embraced and kissed each other on the cheek. Emily looked up at Jamie. "Are you angry?" she asked.

"Angry?" Jamie repeated. "Jealous maybe, but certainly not angry. I've been praying that you would come to this decision."

Amanda, wincing in pain, brought them all back to the reality of why they were in the hospital wing.

Caitlin quickly rushed to Amanda's side and placed a hand on her abdomen. Immediately, her eyes watered as she shared the pain of the contraction, thereby lessening the hurt for Amanda.

"Hermione, is everyone staying for the birth?" Madam Pomfrey asked.

Hermione nodded, "We talked about it and the girls all want to be a part of the delivery if you'll allow them to hang about."

"That decision rests completely in your hands, however," she looked at the somewhat grimy condition of Jamie and Emily's Quidditch robes, "they'll both need to return to their dorms and change first."

Jamie and Emily exchanged quick looks, neither wanting to leave for fear of missing something.

"Couldn't we just take our Quidditch robes off and stay," Jamie asked hopefully.

"Certainly," Madam Pomfrey replied. "I didn't realize you had other clothes on under your team uniforms.

"We don't," Emily said timidly. "Is that all right?"

Pomfrey gazed at Emily and Jamie. "You two are unbelievable," she said in disbelief. "Actually that would be acceptable. A sanitizing charm is in reality more affective on bare skin than clothing."

"Dad, could I also?" Caitlin said with anticipation, as Jamie and Emily began to remove their clothes.

"Go ahead," he said with a smile on his face. "Hermione, where did we find these three?"

But Hermione wasn't paying attention; she was concentrating on taking quick breaths until her contraction passed.

The girls had only just finished disrobing, when Tony and Alex rushed into the infirmary unannounced. Tony took one look at Jamie and stopped in his tracks, quickly turning his head away.

"I'm sorry," he said, totally flustered. "When I returned to Slytherin House, I was told Amanda was here."

"Get a grip man," Alex said, placing a hand on Tony's shoulder. "Jamie's a naturist. It doesn't faze her or the other girls if you see them nude. It's their preferred way to be."

"What about you?" Tony asked nervously. "Don't you mind if other's see her naked."

"At one time it bothered me quite a bit," Alex said honestly, "but Jamie is an individual who has the right to live her life as she deems. I love her; I don't own her. Besides," Alex winked at Jamie, "others may get to see how truly magnificent she is, but I'm the one that gets to hold and kiss her."

"Is it okay if we come in?" Tony asked.

Madam Pomfrey faltered, looking to Hermione for guidance.

Hermione didn't mind Alex's presence, but she was hesitant about being exposed in front of Tony. Emily and Caitlin seemed to have sensed her uncertainty and simultaneously reached for a sheet from a nearby bed and covered their mother.

Hermione gave her daughters an appreciative smile as she advised Madam Pomfrey to admit the boys if Amanda had no misgivings about it. Amanda had reservations, loads of them, but she still nodded her approval.

It wasn't like Alex and Tony hadn't both seen her naked before, but this, for some reason, seemed entirely different. Alex had seen Amanda bare last Christmas at Jamie's house, but everybody else there had also been nude. Tony, obviously saw her nude when they had sex and had seen her partially exposed at other times, but he was always rather occupied doing nice things to really study her body.

Today, they'd have nothing to do but look at her and study the area between her legs that had already been prepared for delivery by Madam Pomfrey. As discomforting as this was, she wanted them both with her. Tony was the baby's father, and although she wasn't sure of his current feelings toward her; she still loved him. And Alex.... Well, Alex was a special friend.

Pomfrey had been checking on her and had momentarily left her bedside leaving the cover pulled up to her waist and her exposed. Part of Amanda wanted to quickly cover her; the other part felt that would be foolish and was only postponing the inevitable. So she just lay there, looking nervously at the ceiling as the boys approached her bed.

Alex stopped briefly to kiss Jamie and then the three together approached Amanda's bed. Tony went to the side of the bed in order to take Amanda's hand and kiss her cheek, while Jamie and Alex remained standing at the foot end of the bed.

Alex could have pretended not to look, but instead grinned. "I like what you've done with you hair, Amanda. But then I've always liked the smooth look," he said as he mischievously patted Jamie's bikini area.

"Behave yourself, Alex," Jamie said half-heartedly, a blush on her face. "We're not alone."

Instead of being discomforted by Alex's comment, Amanda was instead giggling. "Alex, you've always had a knack of putting me at ease." Suddenly the smile and the giggle were replaced with a shrill scream as Amanda endured another contraction, her worst yet. Caitlin again rushed to absorb a part of the pain, but this time her face turned red and tears filled her eyes."

"Is it that bad?" Jamie asked, putting her arm around Caitlin and looking helplessly at Amanda.

"It's fucking hell!" Amanda screamed, answering Jamie's question. "So help me Tony, if you ever try to touch me again, I'll cut it off! Get away from me, you bastard!"

Tony backed away in shock. Amanda had just been laughing; she had returned his kiss; now she was cursing him and telling him to leave. "I'm sorry Amanda," he said turning to leave.

"Don't go, Tony! Please don't go!" begged Amanda. "I need you, please hold me."

Tony eyes glanced to Alex for guidance, but Alex simply shrugged his shoulders and looked questioningly at a bewildered Jamie.

"She doesn't mean half of what she says," Madam Pomfrey said, as she applied a cooling charm to Amanda's forehead. "The pain.... Well, she's enduring unbelievable pain to bring your child into the world. It's enough to bring out the bitch in even the meekest witch."

Tony looked jealously at Professor Potter, who seemed not to be suffering any wrath at the hands of his wife. Professor Granger seemed in fact quite calm, simply breathing harder than normal and whimpering occasionally.

"Who screamed," Kim asked timidly, poking her head in the door.

"It was Amanda," Emily yelled. "Come on in! The babies should be popping out any time now." Emily turned to her Mum. "It's okay if Kim watches, isn't it? She's like a sister to Caitlin and me."

Hermione nodded her head, but her face was twisted and red as if she were in tremendous pain.

"Maybe we should just move the beds down to the Great Hall," Madam Pomfrey said sarcastically.

Harry was about to comment, but was interrupted by the oak door of the hospital wing flying open, followed by Samantha rushing into the room. "Ron and I were two corridors away when we heard a scream. Is everything okay?"

"That was Amanda," Hermione gasped. "I'm glad you're here. Where's Ron?"

Sam turned and looked toward the door, shaking her head in frustration. "Ron, come on in," Sam urged. "Hermione wants you at hand."

"But... Is she decent?" a voice asked from the other side of the door, apprehension evident in every word.

Sam's eye went from Amanda, who was exposed from the waist down to Caitlin, Emily and Jamie, who were totally nude, and finally came to rest on Hermione, who was completely covered with a sheet. "Hermione's covered," Sam replied. "Now get in here, you know she wants us both here for the birth."

The door swung open, but before Ron had taken three steps, his eyes feel on Jamie and he stopped abruptly. "You said that she was covered."

"And so she is," Sam said indicating Hermione. "Ron, please stop acting ridiculous. The girls are all at ease with you seeing them nude. Nobody expects you to undress, so please get a grip and come over to the bed."

"We don't have to get undressed?" Kim asked. "What a relief! I thought perhaps disrobing was required for sanitary reasons."

Madam Pomfrey, after giving Caitlin some instructions, returned to Hermione's bedside. "May I have a few words with Hermione in private," she asked.

Everyone hesitated, pending Harry's lead, but once Hermione motioned for them to leave, they all moved to the far side of the room.

"Now then, young lady," Poppy said with authority, "what exactly are you trying to prove? You're dilated just as far as Amanda. I'm sure your contractions hurt just as badly as hers. Why are you keeping it bottled up inside? You must stop holding back."

"I won't. I can't," Hermione protested, her eye squinting with pain. "I can't have Harry knowing how much pain I'm in. It would destroy him."

"It won't destroy him," Poppy said. "He will most certainly be upset. In all likelihood he will feel extremely guilty for getting you pregnant. I've even heard men make the empty threat that they will never touch their wife again. Right now you probably feel like you don't want to ever be touched again so as to not ever take the chance of becoming pregnant for a second time. You'll both forget all that the moment that precious baby is placed in your arms. I'd rather not use a spell to make you relax. There can occasionally be side effects, but I will if necessary."

"I'll try," Hermione promised, just as she felt another spasm commence. This was the worst yet and all the breathing in the world wasn't going to ease the pain. As the contraction hit its peak, Hermione finally let go.

Everyone in the room jumped as Hermione's scream pierced through the relative silence of the room. Harry ran to her bedside followed by the others on his heels. Hermione's face and skin was red, the brightest, most agonizing red. Ron took one look; his complexion turned a ghastly white and he dropped to the floor in a faint.

"She had a large head of steam built up in her," Poppy said reassuringly. "Not to worry." Could someone please take care of Professor Weasley?"





"Okay, Amanda. We're almost there," Madam Pomfrey said.

"That's what you said two hours ago," Amanda moaned.

"This time I mean it," Poppy said. "Would you like me to separate the beds and put a privacy screen around you?"

"I think it's a little late to worry about privacy now," Amanda answered.

"Tony!" Pomfrey said as the most recent pain subsided. "The time has come to meet your baby."

Tony gave her a weak, nervous smile.

"Baby," Ron said groggily, getting to his feet and staggering toward the bed that everyone was gathered around.

"Now, when I tell you, I want you to help Amanda sit forward," Poppy instructed. "Count out loud to ten and then pause and let her relax back against the pillows for ten and then sit forward for another ten. Keep going unless I stop you. Understand?"

Tony felt excited, but at the same time anxious and frightened.

"Amanda?" Madam Pomfrey said, taking the young girl's hand. "Are you ready?"

"No! Let's wait another three or four fucking hours!" Amanda said scathingly. "Of course, I'm ready!"

"Then let's have a baby."

It seemed like Tony had just gotten the act of counting down pat when Amanda whimpered one last time, collapsed on the bed... and the hearty cry of a newborn baby filled the air. That wasn't the only sound. Emily had shrieked as Professor Weasley brushed her body while collapsing yet again to the floor.

"It's a boy!" Caitlin shouted excitedly.





Just as she had when Amanda reached the final stages of labor, Poppy asked Hermione if she'd like privacy screens placed around her.

"No," Hermione panted. "Giving birth is the most wonderful event in a woman's life. It's nothing to be ashamed of, but rather something special to be shared with family and friends."

Harry hadn't taken his eyes off her for the last hour. He was struggling with mixed feelings. He was about to be a father, but his beloved Hermione was suffering in pain.

"I'm okay, you know," Hermione managed to burble during a brief respite from back to back contractions.

"No you're not. You're in pain," Harry argued.

Hermione felt the signs of another contraction approaching, but something was different. There was something urgent about this pain.

"Poppy!"

Someone yelling, startled Ron awake. He looked around the room. Everyone was still gathered around the bed. He hadn't missed the birth.

Poppy placed her hand on Hermione's bulging stomach and smiled. "Have the pains moved?"

"Yes," she hissed through gritted teeth.

"Then let's meet your baby," Poppy smiled as she positioned herself to help the child into the world.

Hermione sat forward with Harry's help and strained with all the energy she could muster. A small part of her was afraid she didn't have the strength left to help her baby be born. She'd never guessed that labor could be so exhausting. How was she supposed to do this? There was nothing left...

"You can do it, Mione. I know you can."

Harry's voice, whispered in her ear, slid through her entire body like a phoenix tear. Where she had been empty, she felt full. Her exhaustion turned to pure energy. Her doubt turned to resolve. And with one final effort, the newest Potter arrived at Hogwarts.

"It's a boy!" Emily exclaimed. "We have a baby brother."

"Look at his little penis," Emily cried. "Isn't it adorable."

Alex looked at Emily harshly, but didn't say anything.

"What's the matter?" she asked. "It is cute."

"It's a male thing," Jamie said, placing her arm on Emily's shoulder. "You just broke two rules of the male code. A penis is never referred to as either small or cute."

"But it is," Emily sighed.

Poppy performed a cleansing charm on the baby and then wrapped it in a blue blanket before handing it to Hermione. "Please, everyone, be careful to not trip over Professor Weasley," she said before performing a charm to dispose of the afterbirth.





With gentleness just shy of reverence, Harry helped Hermione unwrap the baby. They counted fingers and toes, examined every inch of their baby and smiled.

"Hello, Benjamin," Harry said quietly, pressing a kiss to the top of the baby's head. Then he pressed another to the top of Hermione's.

"Can I hold Ben just a minute," Caitlin asked.

"Sure Honey," Hermione said. "Just be very gentle."

"He smiled!" Caitlin said excitedly, as she took the baby in her arms. "He likes me."

"That's just because he hasn't met me yet," Emily stated. "Can I hold him, too?"

Hermione nodded her head, and Caitlin carefully passed Ben to her sister.

Emily reached out and grasped Benjamin under his arms and held him level with her face. "Hi Ben. I'm Emily. I'm going to be your favorite sister."

Ben actually seemed to respond to this comment, but not necessarily in a way appreciated by Emily, as she was squirted right between the eyes. "Well that part seems to be functional," Emily said as she passed her brother to Jamie.

When the laughing subsided, Harry preformed a cleansing charm on Emily, who had taken the situation quite well.

"Ouch! That hurts!" Jamie cried.

"Isn't that sweet," Samantha said. "He thinks you're his mother and wants to nurse."

"Sorry little guy," Jamie said, as she placed Ben on Hermione's chest, "mine are ornamental only. You're Mum is the one with the functioning mammary glands."

"That does hurt a little," Hermione commented, as Ben started feeding.

"Your nipples will adjust and become less sensitive," Madam Pomfrey said. "Now I believe it is time that everyone other than the fathers leave. These ladies have had a strenuous experience and need to get some much-deserved rest. Oh! Sam! Please do remember to take your husband with you when you go."

"Did I miss anything?" Ron asked woozily as he was woken and helped to his feet.


- - - - - -


"How do you feel?" Harry asked, as he watched Hermione nurse their son.

"Tired, very tired, Hermione said, "but extremely happy and fulfilled. Harry, I love the girls with all my heart, but this.... This was an experience I'll never forget."

"Nor I," Harry said, looking blissfully at the marvel Hermione held in her arms. "Even though I witnessed it with my own eyes, it still seems impossible that he actually came out of you and that he was formed by us simply making love."

"That's why it's called the miracle of birth," Hermione replied. "Harry, did I say anything cruel or spiteful during the birthing? If I did, I'm sorry. I love you with all my heart, and I've never been happier."

"And I love you Mione. And I love you."





Sunday, May 29, 2005


"Great One, have you seen the Daily Prophet?" Damien asked, rubbing his hands excitedly.

"Yes, I have," she replied with satisfaction. "It seems our final cast member has at last arrived. Soon we can begin preparation to restore to life Salazar Slytherin."

"Soon? I assumed that you would be keen to start immediately," Damien questioned.

"Eager yes, but sometimes it is best to be patient rather than to rush haphazardly and chance a debacle. Newborns can be, at times, extremely delicate. We have waited this long; we'll allow the mother time to strengthen the child before his sacrifice."

"Whatever you feel is best, Great One." Damien hesitated slightly before continuing. "Are you at all concerned, now that we have the full prophecy and know that the reincarnated Salazar Slytherin can be eradicated?"

"Not at all," Emma Wrong answered confidently. "My advisors tell me that Sight and Health refer to the same individuals as Seer and Healer. Tell me how can two innocents that have died bringing about his return possibly be a part of his demise?"

"It would seem highly implausible," Damien agreed.





"It hardly seems possible that you gave birth less than twenty-four hours ago," Severus commented, entranced by the vision that had just opened the door to the Potters' quarters.

"One of the many advantages of being a witch rather than a muggle," Hermione said. "Our bodies practically snap back to their original proportions after giving birth, especially when you have the aid of Poppy and your own private Hyperempath."

Hermione noted that Severus' eyes had become rather fixed on her breasts. "Well, not everything returned quite to normal," she said, slightly self-conscious. "I'm afraid I'm stuck with these until I stop breast feeding."

Before becoming pregnant, Hermione had possessed a striking 37-24-35 figure. Her waist and hips had over night returned to their former proportions and her butt and stomach were as firm and tight as ever. Her breasts, however, over the course of the past nine months had grown to a size at least half again as large as previously. Although their size alone would warrant attracting attention, the fact that they also totally defied gravity made them an awe inspiring sight.

"I'm sorry," Severus said, flustered. "I was staring."

"There is no need for you to apologize," Hermione answered. "After all it's my decision to be nude in the family's quarters. In truth, it's probably best that I grow accustomed to stares; I'm sure they will attract more than their share on the cruise.

"It's just..." Severus felt extremely uncomfortable discussing Hermione body. "I didn't think it possible for breasts so large not to droop at all."

"It's not," Hermione replied. "Their firmness is due to the Hyperempathic massages Caitlin gave me through out my pregnancy. I'm sure someone will question me on the cruise about them, and I'm not quite certain how I'll respond."

"Just tell them it's magic," Harry said as he joined them holding Benjamin. "Severus, I don't believe you've met my son." Severus gave a smile and reached out a hand to congratulate Harry. "Hermione, I believe Benjamin is ready for lunch."

"Maybe I should go," Severus said uncertainly. He wasn't sure how Hermione would feel about an audience watching her breast-feed.

"Don't be silly. If it weren't for you, I'd only have one functioning breast and possibly be unable to do this," Hermione said gratefully as she was seated and took Ben into her arms.

Once she was situated and Ben had begun to nurse, Hermione turned to Severus. "Did you get a chance to talk with her?"

"She just left my office," the Headmaster answered. "That was one of the reasons I stopped by to see you."

"And?"

"She was ecstatic," he answered. "Actually she never agreed, but I took her bouncing off the ceiling with glee as a yes."

"Anyone care to fill me in on what you two are talking about?" Harry asked.

"Severus has asked Jamie to teach classes for the remainder of the semester, similar to what she did when you and I had to attend the hearing concerning Timmy's custody. It will allow Benjamin and me time to be together and get to know each other."

Harry watched with satisfaction as Ben enjoyed his lunch.





The next few weeks passed in a haze, bringing to an end the final term of the year.


Thursday, June 30, 2005


The end of the year feast took place amid decorations of scarlet and gold. Gryffindor House had managed to win the House championship despite losing the Quidditch Cup to Slytherin.

Kim and Emily both had tears in their eyes as the packing took place that night. A year ago they hadn't even known of each other's existence and now they dreaded being apart.

"The ship departs from Miami on August 8, but Mum and Dad suggest you arrive here by the sixth, since we have to get prepared and then Portkey across the ocean. Maybe you could talk your Mum into letting you spend all August with us," Emily suggested.

"I'm sure she'd be agreeable with me arriving a few days early," Kim said, "but she'll probably want to see me once more before the start of school."

Emily nodded her head in understanding. "Whatever you can manage will be great. We're going to have a fabulous time."

Kim nodded her head, but inside she was nervous - actually scared. She was looking forward to the cruise, but being starkers in front of strangers for ten days was entirely another matter.

It was late before they fell asleep, neither wanting the day or the school year to end. It seemed they had no sooner fallen asleep, than morning arrived. Too soon, it was time to depart for Hogsmeade and the waiting Hogwarts Express.

Jamie, Caitlin and Emily had all ridden down to Hogsmeade to see their friends off. By the time they arrived at the station, Jamie's face was tear stained as she frantically held onto Alex.

"I'm going to miss you too," he said, putting his arm around Jamie and trying to calm her. "More than words can say. You'll never be out of my thoughts. I'll owl you every day."

Emily raised her eyebrows, as she turned to Kim. "If I ever become as sickening as those two, please put me out of my misery. I mean... I want to experience love, but they're almost nauseating."

"Almost as bad as them," Kim said indicating Caitlin and Matt. "I intent to give Randy a kiss on the cheek and send him on his way when we reach London, but it seems they have something more personal in mind."

Emily watched as Matt and Caitlin drew closer to each other, finally exchanging a kiss that was most certainly not platonic. "Wow!" Emily said, staggered. "They've evidently been practicing. You don't kiss like that on your first try."

"I imagine not," Kim said in agreement as the warning whistle blew.

"See you in August," Kim shouted as she ran toward the train and an anxiously waiting Randy.

As they had the previous year, the girls waved, and then just stood watching until the train finally disappeared out of sight. Then they turned and headed home to Hogwarts, with Emily and Caitlin each holding one of Jamie's hands.


The End


That concludes Hogwarts Too Exposed, the second story in the Hogwarts Exposed series. Our story, however, is far from over. Hopefully, many of you will join me Monday, July 26, 2004 as we begin a new year with the posting of chapter one of Hogwarts Over Exposed. If you join the Group, HogwartsExposed (no space), on Yahoo, you will be notified when the first chapter is up.


The idea and some of the actual dialogue from the birthing scene was borrowed from "The Joining of the Three" written by Libbie AKA Quidditch Mom, also the author of "Remember Me", and "Dark Obsession". I haven't read "Dark Obsession, but highly recommend the other two stories.


These chapters would never make it to the internet without the help of my betas: Amber, Paul, Peter and Matt.
I'd like to especially thank Amber, who has been with me since chapter 18 of HE and Paul who has made many creative suggestions. It was Paul's suggestion that I give Ron the opportunity to teach sex education.


Lastly, but most importantly, I'd like to thank you the readers for sharing my trip into the world of HP fanfiction.
It is because of you, especially whose of you who take the time to review, that I've decide to visit Hogwarts for another year. I hope you'll come along.

Want to be advised of new chapters and get to read them first? Join Hogwarts Exposed
Sign up to rate and review this story