Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Feathers

The Beginning of the End

by underthesky 0 reviews

Naruto Uzumaki is slowly dying inside. His life spirling down the drain. Of course that meant that Iruka had to send him to a therapist. Kukuku...poor Naruto didn't know that Sasuke Uchiha would be...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Naruto,Sasuke - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2010-03-22 - Updated: 2010-03-23 - 216 words

0Unrated
It's short, but that's because it's the prologue. I'll update it tomorrow ^^ Please enjoy the prologue of Feathers!

Disclaimer: I no own Naruto!

--

--
Feathers~

Prologue:

'Deep breathes,' I thought slowly, 'calm down.'

Ok, quick check:

Who am I? Naruto Uzumaki, ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. How old am I? I will be 21 next month. What the fuck am I doing, outside a therapist's office, waiting for my appointment?! I took a quick look at my wrists. Oh yeah, that's the reason why.

I swept a strand of blonde hair out of my eyes and sighed. "Hello, Mr. Uzumaki." A strangely familiar voice behind me startled me out of my thoughts.

"W-what?" I turned around slowly, only to jump back. "T-teme?!" I choked out, "What are you doing here?!"

Standing in front of me, in all his cocky glory I might add, was Sasuke Uchiha. He smirked and stuck out his hand. I stared without understanding what was happening. 'What??'

Then I noticed his clothing, a tight black Armani suit that showed off his well toned body and a long white jacket that most doctors wore. I widened my eyes and took a step back. In fact, he really looked like--

"Oh fuck, no."

--a therapist.

--

--
hehe
Sign up to rate and review this story