Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fatal Facination

Monsters

by BandiitMarie 4 reviews

"They were the same"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-03-23 - Updated: 2010-03-23 - 1165 words

5Ambiance
A/N This one is a lot of description, not a lot of dialogue, Please comment, and rate. Your comments help me make the story better!









He stared at her. He had spent so many years dealing with blood, why was this sight making him sick? His hazel eyes were wide, his mouth agape, just staring at her. He felt his heart begin to crack. It hurt him. He looked into her blue eyes. He saw the blood on her body. Her skin ripped and torn in various places. He ran over to her finally and pried the glass away from her hand,cutting his own. He saw the deep gash in her hand. He looked at her arms, he held one in his hand. Three lacerations across her forearm. She was pushing away from him. He wanted so desperately to be this man that had not done anything wrong. After all these years of apathy, these years of sociopathic behavior, why was this one girl, this one moment changing him? He wanted to be able to just walk away and let her bleed to death. He tried to make those thoughts come back, he did not want to feel. He wanted to just watch her die like all the others. He stood up quietly and left the room.


Alyn watched him leave. She wanted him gone, yet, she wanted him with her. She felt pain all over, but after a few minutes the pain numbed her. She was used to the feeling. She layed back on her back on the cement floor. Her body chilled as her hot gashes made contact with the floor. She felt herself begin to daze. She wanted to just fall asleep, and not wake up. Waking up came with so many attachments. Remembering her friends, her school, her life before all of this. Then not to mention her feelings. She wished she was a cold, dead fish, no feelings, no anything. She hated how her mind seemed to split to two sides, beating each other brutally. She smiled as she started to close her eyes. The wet blood underneath her was welcoming.


She was pulled out of her disturbingly serene moment, It caused her to get angry. She felt Gerard take a cloth to her arm, he wrapped it tight to stop the bleeding. Alyn grew angry that it was not too late. She wanted this she wanted to die. She screamed at him.
"Stop it, let me go!" She pushed him away, causing the force to gush more blood out of her wounds.
"Stop moving, Alyn, I am trying to help you." He pinned her down with all of his weight as she screamed in anger.
"No, just let me die, why can't you just kill me!?" Her tears began to mix with the blood on her face. She was riping away from him so violently that her cuts began to rip wider, causing more pain. She stopped a moment when her eyes caught his. Her eyes jumped back and forth to each of his. Then she let out a loud cry, and layed still.
"J-Just let me die, please..." she began to cry a little quieter, as Gerard wrapped her arms. HE sat up and looked down at her, bleeding, hurting, and wanting it all to end. He caught himself crying. He shut his eyes tight, wishing he could kill her, no remorse. He imagined what kind of monster he was. He thought of all the things he has done. He looked down at Alyn, he looked at her with anger in his eyes, he was trying so hard. He imagined that she was just like every other girl. He imagined her as the girl in high school. So what different hair, different eyes. Still the same girl. He remembered his dad. How proud he must me looking up at him from hell.


He felt happy that he was able to recreate this horrible image back in his head. He felt himself again. He watched Alyn as she cried. She was staring into his eyes and saw him, saw how he was again. She did not want him to be that man. She really did not know what she wanted. Her mind jumped from one conclusion to another. She really just did not want to deal with the fact that she was having feelings for this horrible man. Which made her a horrible woman. They were the same. This made her cry. She wanted so bad to do something, so she said the first thing her mind came up with.
"I love you." She cried hard and loud as she spoke these words to him. It made her remember what he said when they met.
"Tell me you love me. You might not now, but you will." How much did he know? She was so delirious she came to the conclusion that he could read her mind.


All while Alyn had a mental breakdown right in front of him, he processed what she said. Why was it different when she said it. His girl from high school said it. Even a few of his other victims said it. But why did she sound sincere. Maybe it was her way of fucking with is head. Messing him up, catching him off guard. He watched her cry, feeling sick. That must be it. She was just messing with his head. He stood up and walked out of the room, locking it behind him. Alyn cuts finally stopped bleeding, and she had lost all her energy room crying and losing blood.


What had she done, why did she say that. She was dead, she had to be dead. She wished he would kill her. She did not want this, she did not want to be stuck here. Stuck like this. It was her fault she was in this. Her fault that her friends were dead. She was so caught up in studying this horrible man that it brought her to this. She did not know that her fascination would be so fatal. Now he refused to kill her? She wishes for a man that does not murder, and now takes the time to answer that wish? She wanted to sleep. Sleep and never wake up. She wished that she was Samantha Maze, Or Janice Elman, or Tori Lambdon. Dead in one night. Why could she not be that. She was so tired, and sick of hearing herself think, she wanted something to stop her thoughts. She got her wish when Gerard busted the door open loudly. He was holding something she could not quite see. He kicked her foot.
"Get up." She did not move. He pulled her up by her hair, and she screamed loudly.
"Said get up!" He threw her on the bed he had a small knife in his hand. Alyn was scared, yet wanted him to. Kill me, kill me, she thought. Make my mind stop.







Sign up to rate and review this story