Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fatal Facination

Paperwork

by BandiitMarie 6 reviews

"The paper work is not helping! You know that! Its something different, not text and ink, its mental."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Published: 2010-03-25 - Updated: 2010-03-25 - 1260 words

5Ambiance
A/N another more info like chapter. I did not want to exclude the police from this story, I should have been keeping up with the police more. So I hope that this is not boring, I try to make these boring sort of information parts, at least a bit interesting. :) rate and review it would be fantastic.















Mikey looked at that paperwork. How could they have let this go so far. It has been 3 weeks since Ray, the last body found, was picked up by police. Which means Alyn has been gone for 3 weeks. News reporters, and other media rats flooded the station, knowing they had a profiler. The chief tried to keep them at bay, giving little to no statements. They had received one more letter about 2 weeks ago that made Mikey believe He was not in the state anymore. The letter sad thing like he was "In a Different State of mind." Making the word Different and State start with a capital letters which would give emphasis to those two words. This letter was a gimmie. He was not doing this to play his normal game anymore. He had a girl, he has not killed her, so why would he start a new game, when one was already in progress.


Mikey felt on his shoulders, the whole world. His glasses kept sliding of of his face from the sweat. His hair messed up and everywhere from him running his fingers all through it over and over, looking for an answer that would not come. He was so confused. He had gone through the murder files over and over and never found out what they could have in common. What was his motif for taking these girls. He felt his hands cramping, but worked passed the pain. He wanted to find her. If they find her alive, chances are they find Wayside. Mikey's head was scattered. Yet he was very rational, and calm. He wanted this to be over so bad. 3 weeks. What could have happened in 3 weeks.


Mikey did not sleep much. When he did these terrors would wake him instantly, leaving him awake the whole night. He lay awake thinking. He had to read about Alyn's, grades in school, her life almost. Wayside knew everything about her, but how? How did he get the clearance to go through files like her grades and other information. if he was not going through files, he had to have been there. But how!? He started getting angry at not knowing. He had always been baffled by these murders, so clean, not a pinch of evidence. He thought about how this man could take Alyn, and not kill her. If he was this cold blooded man he was claiming to be. We would have found her body a while ago. Why did he want her. What need does she fulfill, that is keeping her alive in his world. This was not an M.O of anything outside his world. He picked them at random, not because of anything doing with their lives. What went on behind closed doors was what kept them alive. Or killed them. What was it that he liked about Alyn. The only way they would ever find out what he liked, is if they knew him. Which was a dead end. He was upset with himself, letting Alyn be gone for 3 weeks. He could not wrap his head around the thought of this man keeping her under any pleasant or kind circumstance.


Alyn's mother was the only one without a badge that was let back in the back. She did not know much, but she knew enough to scare her to pieces. She often was found with a tissue box next to her, looking at old photos of Alyn. She did not want to think the worst, but always prepared herself for the moment when one of the officers would come in for her to identify her body. Mikey looked over at this grieving woman through the glass doors. She sat there in a world of movement. Still, in her own little world. He wanted to get this done, so she had her daughter back. He knew what it was like to have a loved one go missing. It made him think about his brother. A lot of things reminded of his brother, now that he was the one searching for someone missing. He wondered what his brother would do, what would he rationalize. He was always so smart. He stopped his work and pulled his glasses off of his head setting them on the desk next to him. He rubbed his brown eyes hard. Sitting there a moment. He could not think of his brother, while trying to think of Alyn. He was gone, he had nothing to do with this, so he had to keep focused on what was at hand. The sicko who had her.


Mikey threw the manila folder across the room scattering them across the room. The chief saw the distress and barged in.

"Whats wrong? You should be looking thought the paper work!" He started picking them up, handing them to Mikey. Mikey smacked the papers out of his hand scattering them again.
" I have looked and looked through that damn paperwork, and where is she, NOWEHRE! The paper work is not helping! You know that! Its something different, not text and ink, its mental."


Mikey watched the papers float to the floor. It was a relieving feeling watching them scatter. He put his glasses back on his face and sat in the chair putting his head back, watching the celling. The fan spun slow. Easing his mind as he watched it. He got up and waled to the bathroom. He stood in front of the sink. Hi removed his glasses once again from his face and put them on the counter He turned the faucet on, and splashed his face with the cold running water. It felt good. He felt like his head was going to explode. The watter seemed to make that volcano more docile. He patted his face with a scratchy cheap brown paper towel. He threw it away and stood there. He looked at himself in the mirror. A nerdy mess. His hair unkempt which was unusual for him. His eyes had huge dark circles underneath them. His eyes were sad looking, tired, frustrated. All these negative emotions were so transparent through the brown in his eyes. He leaned on the sink and looked down. The sink was slow as he watched the remaining water drain down.


He thought to himself. What was different about Alyn. She was in psychology. She was obsessed with serial killers. Maybe she posed a new angle to the game for him. How much she studied him, and people like him. Maybe he felt like she would be better game because she knew the she knew the shit she was talking about. She knew every murder he had committed, how it was done, when and where the bodies were found. Her papers were flawless examples of her interest in him. She was not scared by the blood and gore of his "work." that is possibly what is keeping her alive. Her knowledge of him. She knows too much for him to surprised her. Unless he has surprised her, and He wants to keep her alive to play a game within a game. He was starting to confute himself. He wondered how complex this man was. What was his plan with her?






Sign up to rate and review this story