Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

I Could Get Used To This

by XxZanxX 4 reviews

Frank comes to visit. :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-03-25 - Updated: 2010-03-26 - 1699 words

1Exciting
This story is 100% fiction, Lynna is a made up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.

Sorry it toke so long to write this, I had a little writers block and a long week. But here ya go. :D Rate and review please!!!




I turned on the living room light and left my suitcase by the door, and shut it behind me. I had spent a month on tour with the guys but it was time to get back to reality. After a lot of thought I decided Ineeded to find a career other then writing, because it wasn't not getting the bills paid. And that's why I decided to turn my love of hair dying and cutting into a career.

I had enrolled in a cosmetology school last month and my classes started next week. And even though it killed me to be away from Frank after we had just gotten together I knew I had to do it. And besides Frank was only on tour for another two months then he was going to come and stay with me for a while. Two months wasn't a very long time, we could handle it . . .right?

I let out a deep sigh and the thought of not seeing Frank for two months. Even though I knew I needed to do it so I could get through school it was still going to be very hard. I went into the kitchen and poured myself aglass of water just as my phone started ringing. It was Sam, after spending a few days together on tour we had become really close. It wasn't hard to forgive her for being Frank's fake girlfriend.

“Hey Samo. What's up?” I said balancing the phone between my shoulder and ear while I trudged my way into my bedroom. I looked around my cloth reddened floor and realized I should have cleaned before I left.

“Hey Lynnie! I just wanted to call and make sure you made it home alright.” I sighed and started throwing clothes into piles.

“Yup I made it safe and sound to my empty apartment.” I mumbled as Ifrowned. I could hear the guys playing in the background. They had ashow to play not long after my plane landed.

“Aw Ly . . . everyone misses you already . . . we'll . . . don't worry.” Icould understand half of what she was saying cause the music in the background was so loud.

“Sam Ican't hear!” I yelled into the phone. After a few minutes of her trying to repeat herself she gave up and said she'd call me later if she could and hung up. Sam, Rebecca, and Emma had just joined the guys to finish up the tour. So while they were off having fun, I was here . . . alone . . . doing nothing but school. I sat on the end of my bed and just stared at the wall. I couldn't cry, I couldn't laugh, I couldn't even sigh. I didn't know what to do.




Two months later . . .




It had been two months since I left the tour, and it was finally over. I was suppose to pick up Frank from the airport in an hour. I had decided to wear my new neon blue skinnies, my tight black t-shirt that looked like it had been splattered painted with hot pink paints, and my checkered vans. I had finished straightening my hair and put on my make-up and was just walking out of the bathroom to go find my shoes when my buzzer for the front door went off.

“Who the hell is that?” I mumbled softly. I hit the button to let them in, what's the worse that could happen? “Maybe they are under my bed . . .” I said as I went into my bedroom to find my shoes. I started feeling around under my bed for my shoes but Ididn't find them. I turned around to go back in the living room when there was a knock at the door.

I was just coming out of my bedroom as Frank was shutting my front door. A big grin creped up on my face and my stomach flipped. He turned around and smiled a big dorky grin at me. I ran at him and jump onto him wrapping my legs around his waist and pulled him into a deep kiss. After a few minutes he put me back down on the ground.

“What are you doing here? I was suppose to pick you up in an hour?” Iasked pulling him over to my couch. We sat down and he pulled me into his lap

“I caught an early flight. I just couldn't wait to see you again.” He said giving me a soft peck on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled into his chest. He smelled of cigarettes, and cologne. It was the Frank smell I've loved always. “So what are we doing today?” He asked as he rested his chin on the top of my head.

“Mm, we could go see a movie or something. Then come back and make . . .shit.” I mumbled.

“What's wrong love?” He asked.

“I forgot to go buy food. I was going to do the last night after school, but Iforgot.” I said biting my lip.

“Well then let's go buy food. Shopping for food is always fun.” He said with a smile then stood up. I stood up to and he started heading towards the door.

“Wait.” he turned around and just looked at me with his beautiful face. “I can't find my shoes.” I blushed.

“Well just wear those.” He said pointing to my checkered vans sitting under the computer desk.

“That's where those went!” I yelled in excitement and went and put them on. I walked over to the kitchen table and grabbed my Nightmare Before Christmas purse and keys and we walked out of my apartment. Frank grabbed my hand and we headed down the stairs and out the door and towards my car. I tried to let go of his hand so I could get in my car but Frank wouldn't let go.

“Now how am I suppose to get in the car with you glued to my hand?” Iasked.

“You're not.” He breathed. He lend against me so I was lending on my car. He let go of my hand and held my face. “I missed you baby.” He kissed me softly but the kiss grew harder. I tangled my arms around his neck and pulled him in close. He let his hands slid down to my waist and he rested them at the edge of my butt. Istarted breathing heavily against his mouth before he finally broke the kiss. He kissed my shoulder softly before letting go and walking over to the passenger side. But I didn't move for a moment

“Ya know, it helps if you're in the car when you're driving.” He said with a smirk. I toke a deep breath, unlocked my car and climbed in, Frank did the same. I started the engine and the mix CD Frank had made me started playing softly. I put the car in reverse and started driving out of the parking lot and towards my local food store. We were half way there when Frank placed his hand gently on my knee, sending shivers down my spine. He rubbed small circles into my knee causing me to smile. Frank sang gently to the song as we turned into the parking lot.

We spent ten minutes just throwing whatever look good into the cart when Frank yelled,

“I want marshmallows!” on the top of his lungs. I laughed and started pushing the cart down an isle. “No Ly they're this way.” He said grabbing the cart and steering it in the opposite direction.

“No Frank Iknow this store, we're going the wrong way.” I said trying to push the cart in the other way.

“No Lyynnnaa, I know this store like the back of my hand. Trust me.” He said pulling me down the soap isle. We spent the next fifteen minutes going down every isle tell we found them right where I said they would be.

“I told yo-”

“Don't even Lynna.” He said putting his hand in my face. We headed to the check out isle where I started doing an I told you so dance. “You know what Lynna I'm not going to talk to you if you're going to be like that.”

“Oh you can't be quiet on me Frankie!” I hugged him but he didn't hug me back. He grabbed the bags and started walking out. I followed him out with my arms crossed in a pout. Frank set the bags by my truck and walked over by me. I thought he was going to hug me but instead he dig my keys out of my pocket. I glared at him while he did nothing. I lend against my passenger door and he walked over by me. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at me. We stood like that for a moment before he wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around. He kissed me softly and put me down on the ground. He deepened the kiss and pushed me against my car. His hands drifted down to my waist and he tucked his thumbs into my belt loops. Iwrapped my arms around his waist and tucked my hands in the back of his shirt. He grabbed my waist tightly and pulled me up so I had my legs wrapped around his waist. We were in a full out make out fest now. He lend me against the car and stuck his hands under the hem of my shirt rubbing my stomach slightly.

“Ewww get aroom! Mommy look at them!” We broke the kiss and I turned my head to see a eight year old boy walking by with his mom. I laughed softly and Frank put me down and lend against me breathing heavily. Frank kissed me lightly on my cheeks and wrapped his arms around me tightly. I could get use to this.
Sign up to rate and review this story