Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > My Mother Serenity

Chapter One

by Aeri2010 0 reviews

Look and See...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara - Published: 2010-03-30 - Updated: 2010-03-31 - 4567 words

0Unrated
Be strong, You can do this. Serenity thought as she clinched her baby as she made her way up the stairs to hell. Each step she took her heart rate increased.

"Welcome back Lady Serenity." The guards at the tall wide doors greeted.

Serenity gave them both a small smile before entering the mansion. She sighed as she viewed the entrees. As it always looked, golden chandlers cast off a golden light making the room look in awe. Family portraits were hung on the walls. There were two massive stair cases on the opposite side of each other that lead them to a connected hallway.

"MOMMY! MOMMY!" Two kids came running from down the hall and to Serenity. The blonde little girl pushed her younger brown hair brother out of the way.

"I wanna see the baby." She cried as she stood on her toes.

"Temari, don't be so tough." Serenity gently pushed the blonde little girl back on her feet.

The brown hair son hugged his mother's leg.

Serenity smiled enjoying the time with her children. They walked into the vast living room and sat on the couch. Temari and Kankuro stared at their baby brother in awe.

"Can I put a bow in her hair?"Temari asked.

"Honey, it's a boy and when he grows hair maybe."

Kankuro walked over to the baby and looked at it. He wondered what is it that's sitting on his mother, taking this as a threat, Kankuro violently grabbed the baby is face. Serenity yelled and pushed Kankuro away.

"Go play!"

Kankuro's face frowned as he was ready to cry.

"Big baby."Temari said as she stuck her tongue.

"Go take your brother and play."Serenity commanded.

In the door way appeared a tall masculine figure."Go." He said.

In an instance Temari and Kankuro was up and ran somewhere upstairs.

Serenity clinched to her baby, "Aren't you happy I'm home?"

What kind of question was that?

He didn't say anything just letting the silence do all of the talking. He's just so different ever since she was pregnant with their third child.

His eyes squinted and then he walked off like always, lingering a taste of thought and a negative vibe.

Serenity finally had the strength to get up. She slowly walked to her room passing by the running kids.

"Grr...Always in my room!"Temari yelled running after the brown hair boy with a brush in her hand.

Kankuro laughed as he ran downstairs and took a secret passage way to the garden.

That night Serenity refused to sleep in the same room with her husband so she slept in the guess room.

She laid Gaara on the bed and looked through her draws in her dresser. She grabbed the silver necklace and some oil off of her dresser.

"I've never done this to Temari or Kankuro. Only you have something special I see within you. My prayer is your prayer. A gift to add to your pain and sorrow will burst into flames and fly away."Serenity chanted as she rubbed the necklace in her palms.

"Let me enlighten you, your protector is yourself. That cursed thing will never hurt anyone" She rubbed the oil in her hands then wiped it on his face and then rubbed the oil on the red kanji.

"I hope I'm doing this right."Serenity said as looked at Gaara. His eyes widen as he spat some bubbles. Serenity smiled as she turned off the lamp and snuggled up to sleep with her baby next to her.

6 Years Later...

Gaara's father has been teaching Gaara how to protect himself every since he turned one. Serenity didn't like the idea, something must be going on...

Serenity thought as she continued to wash the dishes.

"Urg...why can't you do anything right?!"Gaara's father angrily said as he threw the staff to the side of the battlefield.

"Well he is still a child!"Serenity shouted from the kitchen.

He ignored her, "Now do it again."

Gaara picked up another long narrow staff and charged at his father. His father dodged the first attack easily and elbowed Gaara in the stomach.

Serenity moved from the kitchen to the battlefield outside , she watched with concern in her eyes.

Gaara took in the pain trying his best to collect himself. His father moved fast but Gaara was able to catch up. His father's staff aimed for Gaara's back but Gaara was able to block and counter attack .He dodged the kick then aimed his staff for the head. His father's onyx eyes widen as he quickly backed up almost getting hit by the staff.

"Enough!"Serenity shouted as she clapped for her son.

Her husband grunted but bowed in respect of his wife's authority.

The six year old looked at his father then bowed.

Gaara swirled the staff in his small pudgy hands. His aquamarine circled eyes focused on his hand movements.

His mother watched and then walked over to her husband.

"He's very skilled for a child."She said.

"Yes but not good enough."He replied.

"What?"Serenity asked with a surprised look on her face.

"He's good but I was expecting better. It should of had been kicked in."He explained.

Who, What should of kicked into him?

"What...wwhat's inside of him?"

Her husband looks down at his wife then turns to his youngest child.

"Shukuka."He said.

Serenity eyes widen, how could this happen. Wait When? What?

Her husband talked about how their son's chakara level is very high and how a unsuccessful 'weapon' he is.

"Wait what happened? Hrm..."Serenity asked looking very confused.

He looked at her like the way he always do...not knowing what to do with her or to her. She's so clueless...Ugh he thought before speaking.

"Serenity, it doesn't matter it's a failed experiment nothing more....I'm unsatisfi-"

"Urg ! You think our son is just some damn experiment!?"Serenity yelled.

He just looked at her with that look again.

Serenity scowled as she quickly walked over to her son yanked him by his arm. Gaara yelped as his mother pulled him close to her.

"Give me the boy so I can properly dispose of him."Her husband said as he held out his hand.

"NO!"She screamed like a child and ran into the kitchen with her red hair son dragging beside her.

Her husband grunted at his 'wife' disliking her stubborn attitude.

"Go upstairs."Serenity ordered as she kissed him on his forehead.

"But-"Gaara fought back.

"Now!"Serenity ordered with a stern looked. She ushered Gaara into the entrees room towards the steps. Gaara looked back then turned and ran disappearing down the hall.

After that Serenity let out a breath of relief.

"Woman where is that boy?!"Her husband angrily busted into the kitchen soon entering into the entrees room.

"Er...he's MINE!"She shot back in defense.

He grunted and roughly grabbed her by her wrist, "I don't need you anyone...you failed your mission."

Serenity stopped her squirming and gave him a dumbfounded look.

SWAUT!

She slapped him as hard leaving a minor cut on the man's cheek.

He took the cut on his cheek and stared at the tiny drop of blood on his index finger. His eyebrows frowned together as his mouth arched downward.

Before Serenity could move he grabbed her by the neck and slammed her against the wall, causing the 'family' portraits to fall and tilt to the side.

Gaara couldn't help himself but to peek around the corner. His aquamarine eyes widen in horror to find his mother gasping for air as his own heartless father continued to squeeze his huge hands around her throat.

Serenity gasped as she squirmed and tried her best to claw at his face, but every time she tried to. He would moved his face from side to side.

"Mom?"

The panting parents turned and looked at their son.

"Gaara!"She called out as he roughly grabbed her by her neck and slammed her against the wall again.

"Watch me kill your mother."His father's voice was cold and dry but his face remained calmed as he slowly choked her life away.

Gaara couldn't remember what had came next. All he is that he was roughly grabbed by the collar of his shirt and tossed out said with his screaming mother. His father's nails sank into his skin. The cut sent a burning sensation down Gaara's neck.

Gaara turned is head...

Left.

Right.

He grunted his teeth upon the horrors of his mother and him trying to get to Kohana to visit Lady Tsunade.

The covers on top of the teen caused him to sweat.

The beads of water fell from his forehead.

"Ahh!"

The teen couldn't take it anymore, he shoot up and rubbed his fingers through his messy mashed hair.

A knock on the door told him to wake his ass up...it's time for school.

The boy grunted at the request and yawned while getting out of the bed.

He stayed in the shower letting the hot water his face and back until his eyes closed. The horrors of his childhood would slap him awake and the sound of his mother would wake him the second time.

Once dress the thing he hated most walking downstairs into the atmosphere of his mother and "father". One time he jumped out of his window for two months until his mother had found out and banded him from using his window.

His face showed no emotional feedback as he came downstairs.

The long blonde hair woman looked up at her son, the only child she had left. She doesn't know where his older brother and sister are located.

She looked at her son; the bangs of his long red hair blocked his face.

Her fingers moved the bangs from out of his face, it's been a long time since she has took to the time to study his features.

"Kyoshi, you need a haircut."She gave out a small laugh. Whenever she called him 'Gaara' that meant she was serious.

Gaara found nothing funny about his mother being used like an animal.

"No."Gaara said to his mother simply declining her request without a thought to spear.

Why should I if you can't even take care of yourself to even give orders to another individual. Gaara grunted at the thought.

His soft hearted mother said nothing of it. They used to be close and respected one another. From Gaara's cold actions, there wasn't much left.

"Good morning," The tall male came from his bedroom and planted a kiss on Serenity's cheek. Serenity looked away wanting to burn his germs away, the man then turned to Gaara.

Gaara made a disgusted face as he studied the features in front of him.

The purple short slick hair gave him the looks of a handsome god. His face was perfectly slender, light pale skin, and almond shape orange-yellowish eyes are the reasons why Serenity chose him out all of the rest of the men.

Even though Gaara was very young at that time, he could remember it perfectly.

After his farther kicked him and his mother out of their own home, they were forced on a long harsh journey to Kohana.

Once they made it, Lady Tsunade "girl talk" had let Serenity chose from one of the finest single men from Kohana, Suna, and other villages.

Fearing there might a connection between the Suna single men and her husband, she chose Aeri from the village hidden in the sound.

Gaara would always ask her why didn't she chose any of the another men.

She would never say anything, but just look at Gaara and tell him what a handsome young boy he is.

Aeri is pretty good looking but there's nothing pretty good looking about his personality.

"Morning, son" Aeri said to Gaara.

Gaara rolled his eyes underneath his bangs, then roughly grabbed his book bag.

"I'm-"

"You're not my father. Fuck off!"

Like my real father was any better. Gaara thought as he left slamming the door behind him.

Aeri turned to his domestic 'lover'

"Teach him some manners."

Serenity said ok and then resumed doing the dishes. He smiled at his thought.

Aeri snuck up behind her, "I want something..."

Being the type of girl Serenity is, she's willing to do anything to life a stainable life.

She turned around and begun to unbutton her blouse.

Aeri's face looked at her, "What are you doing?"

"No?"

"Yeah, no...I'm talking about someone else." Aeri said as he kissed her naked shoulder bone.

Serenity blinked twice then look at Aeri in disgust.

"No...no!"Serenity declined his thought twice. "I'm putting my son down as an offer for anything."

Aeri threaten Serenity about how he supports this "family" and without him they'll die.

Serenity looked Aeri and everything they owned in the house. Everything could have ever wanted here...in her presence, but the love for each family member was missing.

You need money to get around, but to use, to sacrifice the one you've tried so many times to protect from trouble is now in trouble.

Gaara put his books in his locker as his spiky hair blonde friend talked and talked.

Even though they had shared a lot of fist fights, but somehow they were able to communicate with each other in a respectable manner...

"Naruto shut the hell up." Gaara said,becoming annoyed with the sound of Naruto's chatterbox.

Naruto looked at Gaara, "So, like I was saying..." Naruto did it on purpose to annoy the red head.

Gaara grunted under his breath and elbowed him in the stomach.

"Bitch..." Naruto bended over and chuckled at Gaara's aggravated attitude.

"That's funny?" Gaara snapped.

Naruto laughed at Gaara, "This is why we never get along."

"'Cause of your stupid ass. Now move! " Gaara snorted and walked off, wrong move.

Naruto being the type of person he is stuck his foot out and Gaara not paying attention fell.

He stumbled over the foot, skinned across the shiny titled floor with his bag hitting the floor with a loud thud.

Naruto stood in the background laughing, "Who's the stupid ass now?"

Gaara groaned from the pain in his palm and wrists, it broke his landing and almost his hand. Before Gaara could throw at fit a hand appeared in front of his face.

The red blinked at the hand looked up to find Sasuke, the best looking and rich guy at this dumb school.

I did I mention he was good looking and single!?

"Ah, are you ok?" A cool voice asked breaking the fallen red head's thoughts.

"Um, yeah thanks." Gaara grabbed the hand as Sasuke easily pulled him to his feet.

Gaara, looking like a fool, smiled from cheek to cheek not showing his teeth and eyes tighten.

"You sure?" He asked again, the smile was freakin' him out.

After an awkward moment of silence, Sasuke gave Gaara a friendly smile and told him he'll catch him later. Sasuke tried to make a joke out of it.

"Get it, catch?'Cause you busted your ass."Sasuke couldn't help but laugh.

Gaara's face heated up as he folded his arms. But he found it kind of cute how Sasuke made a lame joke.

He couldn't help, but to giggle. Sasuke smirked.

Once he left, Gaara wanted to kick himself in the ass for acting like one of Sasuke's psycho fan girls.

Gaara groaned to his self as he went to class extremely late.

After class Gaara walked alone to the lunch room, skipping everybody in the line to grab a lunch.

"You can't just skip everybody."That cool voice from behind Gaara slapped him across the face.

Yes, I recall that voice...Gaara thought.

To keep himself in check from showing any feeling for Sasuke, he forced himself to remain with a stubborn "hard to get with" attitude.

"Oh please, save it for someone who cares."

Sasuke smirked as he followed Gaara outside towards a wooden panic table which seems to be connected to the thick tree trunk. It was pretty cold outside, but no one really cared. Gaara would rather be outside than inside trapped with germs. Fresh air is always good.

Sasuke sat across from Gaara. He watched as the vibrant red head pick at the hamburger with his fork. After that he picked it up, sniffed it and then ate a piece of it.

From the silence Gaara looked up, "What?"

"Nice table manners."Sasuke chuckled as he took a bite out from his salad.

Gaara laughed and then blushed from sudden embarrassment, "This food from this school needs to be inspected. I'd encourage everyone to do it."

Sasuke shook his head and took another bite, for what every reason that salad didn't taste as good as it did.

His onyx eyes squinted as he turned his head to spit out the food.

"Yeah, it's good right?"Gaara said as he pushed his tray away.

Sasuke chuckled nervously eating his own words.

He looked up at the aquamarine eyes and couldn't stop himself from smiling.

Gaara blinked twice feeling a bit uncomfortable. He got this funny in his stomach that just made him want to sigh and stare back. Before he could give in a hyper girl interrupted. Of course she was here for Sasuke.

She blabbed on about some skit they were working completing ignoring the red head.

As Sasuke talked she would twirl her hair and pop her chewing gum.

That popping sound is annoying me...

Gaara didn't want to show off in front of Sasuke. The last thing Gaara want Sasuke know is about him and his anger problems.

Finding the strength, Gaara was able to walk away.

Sasuke frowned at seeing his new friend leave. He completely zoned out messing everything that the girl had to say. The only he remember is the girl saying bye. The rest was clouded with the thoughts of that red head.

After school Sasuke volunteered to walk Gaara home. The red head turned down his offer. Gaara didn't want Sasuke to meet his mom or Aeri.

Sasuke frowned a bit, but loosen up some.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah," Gaara said before turning and walking off. The thought of Sasuke never left his mind. When he was with Sasuke it was as if all of his problems were lifted off his shoulders. You know, forgotten like they've never happened.

Gaara groaned and kicked his bag as he arrived to the front door of his home.

Oh boy...

Gaara opened the door with a major headache. The thought of him continuing to live this way ache him so. His mother tried get him to take the medicine, he would spit it out and throw the spoon; letting it chip the wall.

"Leave me alone!"Gaara grumble and turned his back towards his mother. As tired as Gaara was, he could care less about Shukuka taking over.

"Gaara, no matter what happens. It is all done out of love."Serenity told him.

The weary eyed Gaara looked at his crazy mother. Then he nodded off to sleep. Serenity sat there on the side of the bed for a minute and rubbed his forehead. There was a soft knock at the door. In the doorway stood Aeri, Serenity looked up, it's too late cry and turn back. She kissed her sleeping son's forehead and left towards the doorway.

Serenity couldn't stay, she stayed downstairs with thoughts that she couldn't get herself to admit. The cold air from the window hit Serenity in her face. She watched as the snow fell from the crying sky. The thoughts of her other children had came tomind. She hoped they weren't lost in the world.

She heard the door from her son's bedroom close, she grabbed the pillow and squeezed it tightly.

Gaara grunted through his sleep, something was on top of him. Gaara squirmed and tried to kick out of the pressure that was being forced on top of him. Gaara opened his eyes to darkness. Out of fright Gaara began to panic, thinking he was blind. He tried to rub his eyes quickly, but his arms were above his head.

The hell...

Gaara thought as he roughly pulled his arms, sliding them out of the grip, his arms where slapped back like hand cuffs.

Gaara could feel cold hands tugging at his jeans. Gaara eyes opened welcoming his self to darkness. He grunted and kicked his attacker in the stomach. Gaara sat up quickly trying to untie the blindfold. Before he could take of the blindfold off a rough tug on his leg causing him to slide off the bed, Gaara's eyes widen as his fingers tighten around the covers. Bad move, the covers came down causing him to lose his balance falling onto the wooden floor with a loud thud.

Serenity looked up the ceiling. Hearing the sounds of ruckus, she the pillow off of the sofa and pushed her face into.

Once again Gaara tried to untie the blindfold, but his attacker bond bonded his hands to the cold wooden floor. Gaara cried out trying to move his wrist signaling Shukuka for help. There was no respond, but Gaara could feel Shukuka's chakara. His attacker hands wrapped around Gaara's neck, squeezing his breath away, Gaara gasped for air and then found the strength to elbow his attacker in the stomach.

Taking the advantage Gaara ripped off the blindfold to discover no one.

"The hell..." Gaara's eyes widen realizing where he was.

"My room...what?" The speechless red quickly ran down stairs cursing and yelling to find his weeping mother buried in a pillow.

"Kyoshi!" Serenity called out as she looked up from her pillow and tried to hug her son.

Gaara pushed his mother away as she loudly sobs. He happened to look up and find the orange-yellowish eyed man standing on the staircase. Through his eyes stood a man with no care in the world, but his money.

Gaara stared back, growing more anger each time that man blinked like nothing happened.

A bloodly scream, "NO!"Serenity begged her son to cease his actions and Shukuka yearning for blood

With such force the grains of sand barricaded Aeri to the wall, letting Shukuka slowly drain the life out of him.

All of screams of "no" and begging Gaara thought his brain was going to explode.

"SHUT UP!"The sand wildly flung his mother over the sofa hitting her head against the cold wooden floor."SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

His mother quietly cried on the floor as her feet slowly tapped against the floor from the impact.

Aeri felt the sand loosen up, he feel to the floor, afraid to move or even say a word.

Gaara took in a deep breath as he scratched his head. He wanted to help his mother, but he was afraid of Shukuka getting in the way.

"Gaara."He looked down to find his mother standing up. He turned his gaze to Aeri.

Feeling as though he was a burden, a threat to his mother, he backed up towards the door.

"Gaara...no...stay! I said stay!"

The door swung open and Gaara made a break for it.

Where was he going? He didn't know, but as far as his legs could take him from here.

The red hair boy tripped over something landing on his butt.

Gaara couldn't hold it in for much longer. His hands rubbed his eyes hard.

There's no room for weakness. Shukuka said to his human case.

Gaara growled at the comment and scratch at his face from sheer frustration.

Gaara cried bringing his knees to his chest.

The thoughts of his mother clouded his mind. However someone else came into mind.

Mmm...Sasuke...

Gaara rubbed his fingers through his crimson red hair. Gaara has seen Sasuke before even though this is probably Sasuke's first time meeting Gaara.

Or is it? Oh I don't care. He spoke to me today...He helped me up when I fell. He was handsome as Aeri. Black hair, not too muscular just right, his eyes were as dark as his hair giving off a beautiful cast of light on his slender pale face.

That same funny feeling came to his stomach again, Gaara growled hating the feeling, but soon liking it.

Gaara looked at his hands thinking the wet substance was sweat, but it was...water.

Water? The red head looked up.

It's snowing you idiot. Shukuka stated wishing Lady Chio should have picked someone else as his human case.

Gaara ignored the comment and decided to go to Tsunade's.

Lady Tsunade walked down the hallway with her assistant discussing a mission.

"Then make it an A rank mission."Tsunade said as she flashed her daggering brown eyes at her assistant.

"But my Lady we can't send these low ranking ninjas over there. They'll die!" Her assistant protested.

"Look either you can pull high ranking ninjas out of your ass before the ANBU attacks then do so...until then. Let's not waste the good junins." Tsunade snot back.

"Yes my Lady."The assistant, she had no choice, but to agree.

"Now now Tsunade don't be careless of your orders." A low flat voice came from behind Lady Tsunade and her assistant.

Her assistant drew her dagger in lightning speed, "Show yourself intruder!"

Tsunade looked up at the window seal to see a shadow of a person sqauting on the window seal. The hands were flat on the window seal's surface in front of him. Tsunade studied the yellow bright pupils in the shadows.

"I sense a jinuuriki..."The figure spoke.

Lady Tsunade followed the bright yellow to a red head boy.

"Lady Tsunade."The boy spoke.

Tsunade studied the boy remembering the small figure that once stood in front of her.

"Gaara!"The odd reaction from Lady Tsunade scared her assistant.

Gaara felt his face being smothered by two over sized boobs.

Tsunade's Chibi: XD "It's been a long time since I've seen you. Aw, you look like your mother. Where is your mom?"

Gaara's Chibi: e.o

"Ahh...Lady Tsunade."Her assistant spoke up with a silly smile on her face.

Tsunade collected herself than looked at Gaara.

"Ahem, straighten up your back and fix your shoulders. Is this how you show respect to your elder?"Tsunade said with a stern look on her face.

Gaara was way too tired to even comprehend what she was saying, "Yes my Lady."He said, not even trying to following her instructions.

The figure jumped off of the window seal landing perfectly on his feet His bright yellow eyes blinked as he observed the red head. He took on how much chakra Gaara processed. His justu was good, but physical contact in ground face to face combat wasn't.

"Lady Tsunade, I'll return tomorrow or maybe two or five months from now. I'll tell the fourth Raikage of what I think."He spoke as he bowed towards Tsunade, showing respect.

Gaara completely looked past the figure trying to tell Tsunade why he had come, but Tsunade refused to listen seeing how exhausted he was.

Her assistant showed Gaara where to sleep and left him in the huge guest room.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Review! ^^
Ideas Would Be Nice Too ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story