Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Girls Paradise With Him

Chapter 6

by CherryBlossom1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-03 - Updated: 2010-04-03 - 780 words

0Unrated
Sakura yawned as she woke up.Last night was actually great.They watched some horror/comedy movie and it had them laughing the entire night.
She smiled and walked to bathroom with he rnormal routine,and got dressed in some normal jeans and a elbow-length red shirt.
As she put her hair in a ponytail,she noticed the house was quiet.
No Sasuke yelling at her about anything.
She walked towards the door,when she suddenly felt a sting on her hand.She looked down at he rhand,to see it red,and bruised looking as it was swollen.She ignored it though and carried on.
She walked to his room and opened it silently to see nobody.
"How wierd.Where's is that pig?",she said to herself.
Suddenly,she heard a girl call.She turned around and walked toward the front door to see her.His ex-girlfriend.
"Umm,hi?",Sakura asked.The girl narrowed her eyes the moment she saw Sakura,then to eveal a smile.
"Hi,you're the new girlfriend of his,right?",she asked.
"No.I'm just kind of a maid.",Sakura said.
"Oh,really?",the girl asked walking up to Sakura.She flipped her hair and held out he rhand.
"I am Kiki,Sasuke's girlfriend.",she said,with a genuine smile.
"Don't you mean...ex?",Sakura said,lowly.Kiki laughed for a small moment.
"No,not at all.We met up yesterday.We're going out again.",Kiki said.
"Oh,that's great.",Sakura said.Though,she felt nothing great.
"You know,you really do look familiar.Like,I've seen you millions of times.",Kiki said.Sakura smiled nervously.
"I just have one of those faces,that's all.",Sakura said.
"No,I'm serious.It's like you're always in front of me,and it's crazy that I can't recognize you.",Kiki continued,examining Sakura closely now.Sakura shook her head.
"No,like I said,one of those faces.",Sakura said.
"Are you some kind of superstar or something?",Kiki asked.
"No!",Sakura answered too quickly,making Kiki's slender eyebrow raise.Sakura gained back her senses and smiled."No,how could I be a superstar.When I sing,it doesn't even sound like an animal dying,but worse.Besides,Sasuke says that you have a great voice and plus you're really pretty.So if anybody should be a superstar here,it's you.",Sakura said.
Kiki smiled proudly,and flipped her hair again.
"That is so true.",Kiki said.
"So,want me to make you some coffee?",Sakura asked.
"No,I'm just fine.You know,you are actualy a cool girl.Here,hurry and get dressed and we'll go to the mall.",Kiki said.
"Sakura nodded and walked ot the room.She got in locking the door,and almost screame dout of he rbrains.
"What just happened?I actually said my voice stinked,and hers rocked?I'm going crazy!And to top it off with the cherry,I have to go to the mall.",Sakura said.She sighed and sat on her bed."It's okay.Stay calm,you can do this.",Sakura said and stripped herself cmpletely.
Fine,if she was going to the mall with a girl she was equal to in so many ways,and hide at the same time,she would do it.
She put on some new black and pink lacy bra and panty,with a short black ruffly skirt.She put on a bright pink halter top and a tight black jacket unbuttoned.She put on some knee-high pink tights,with black short stilletos.She braided her hair on the side,leaving her bangs and the rest of her hair fall back down her back.She applied lipgloss and black eyeliner.
Sure,she had to hide herself,but it didn't mean she had to look awful and ordinary.
She grabbed a black hanna hat and added some jewelery.
She walked out to Kiki,who stared at Sakura,shock on her face.
"Is it okay?",Sakura asked.Kiki recovered and smirked.
"Perfect.You have to look hot if you're going to stand next to me.Now,let's go.",she said and turned walking out.Sakura closed and locked the door behind her,following Kiki to her sports car.
Sure,Sakura was this type of girl.
To be a popular rich girl to go out with friends fashionably.
And yet,she felt nothing good was to come of this.Especially with no Sasuke to guide her around.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Man,it feels like years that I've written and all.
Anyways,hope you liked it!
Review or rate if you'd like,and you can put in some ideas or whatever to make to better or whaever.
Thanks for reading!
ByeBye!:3^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story