Categories > Original > Romance > *:.Bad Girl Gone Good.:* Chap. 1 About everyone!

*:.Bad Girl Gone Good.:* About everyone!

by pume19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-04-06 - Updated: 2010-04-07 - 659 words

0Unrated

Traci Aka Kraz

The naughty girl

Age: 17

About: The bad girl that does what ever she wants. She gets really hyper high and drunk at late night parties. She does great in school but no one knows. She hates fight but been in them many times.

Krissy

Traci's and the rest of the girls best bitch friend

Age:17

About: She's hyper the kinda bad girl but more good girl. She hates when Traci gets in fights. She's in the bad girls club that Traci made with 4 other girls.

Snowy aka Laylay

Traci's and the rest of the girls best bitch friend

Age: 17

About: She's hyper at times but is shy more. She hate guys that don't know how to show respect to girls. So she doesn't date much cause all the guys she dates all they want is ass and pussy.

Yoyo aka June

Traci's and the rest of the girls best bitch friend

Age: 16

About: She bitches at all the guys that don't know how to be nice to people. And if they layed a hand on her she would just call Traci and her brothers.

B.O aka Jhaki B.O means Bitch Out

Age: 15

Traci's and the rest of the girls best bitch friend

About: Jhaki is the girl to bitch out at anyone that she doesn't like. She ends up getting Traci and the rest of the girl in touble cause she doen't know how to keep her mouth shut.

Rings aka Nate

Age: 17

Traci's and the rest of the girls best bitch friend

About: She's shy around guys but when she's alone with her friends she turns into someone else. She's trying to be more out there but it's not working till she meets a nice guy who finally brings her out.

Sasuke aka Jared

Age: 19

Traci's older brother

About: He's all about protecting Traci and his family and friends. He's called Sasuke cause his hair and his why he acts sometime. Other time he's really hyper and happy.

K.O aka Vladimir

Age: 18

The bad boy of the school

About: He's a great fighter but would never hit a girl. He's called K.O cause he always knockes out his opponent. He has lots of these fan girl I guess you could say. He has his own gang of fighters.

Ice aka Jake

Age: 18

Vlad's and the rest of the guys best friend

About: He looks bad but he's sweet and still doesn't understand why he's this gang. He fight awesome just like Vlad and the rest of the guys.

Skinnys aka Jason

Age: 17

Vlad's and the rest of the guys best friend

About: He's crazy and out going, he doesn't hold back if he sees a girl he likes. He grow up with Traci and the girls and has always had this little crush on Nate. But he never could tell her how he feels.

Drew on the left and Cherry aka Josh on the right

Vlad's and the rest of the guys best friends

Drew age: 17

Josh age: 18

About Drew: He's crazy and out going like Jason. He like sports and fighting, but doesn't do it in school. He's pretty much what girls want well after Vlad.

About Josh: Unlike his brother Drew he's more shy keep to himself, but he's a hell of a fighter. He's had a think for Jhaki for a while but didn't know how to tell her since she was a little younger then him.

Skate aka James

Vlad and the rest of the guys best friend

Age: 18

About: He's had a thing for Traci but never thought of going for her. He's the one that doesn't have to think 2st when he likes someone. He loves skating that's why his nick name is Skates.


//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16430315/bad-girl-gone-good
go there to see what each of them look like okay! and I'll be putting up
a website where you can see their outfits too. ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story