Categories > Original > Romance > *:.Bad Girl Gone Good.:* Chap. 1 About everyone!

*:.Bad Girl Gone Good.:* Chap. 1 Meet me and my friends!

by pume19 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-04-06 - Updated: 2010-04-07 - 1529 words

0Unrated
I didn't care what I did, if I was smoking and drinking I was happy! But then he came in my life turning everything around. He may be a bad boy but he was change this bad girl into a good girl. And I had no idea till he told me those 3 words I thought I would never hear from a boy!

I'm Traci aka Kraz and I was a bad ass party girl. I got into fights here and there but I hated fighting it wasn't right. If I had to fight then I had to, but since a lot of people knew my older brother would do anything for me not a lot of people messed with me.
I tell them "don't even bother I don't need my brother fighting my battles."
But they do the same I'm sorry we didn't mean it.
Whatever. I'm 17 now and a crazy one for my parents.
I'm really good around them but I'm a bad ass girl.
I have lots of guy friends, but if anything I have at least 5 sexy bitches that are just the best bitches ever.
The 1st one is Krissy, the 2st is Snowy aka Laylay, 3rd is Yoyo aka June, 4th is B.O. aka Jhaki B.O means bitch out which she did a lot. And 5th is Rings aka Nate. They were the best to hang out their all younger than me by a couple months and ya.
So lets start cause I'm so bored of this now!! Enjoy Love Peace Skittles and Rainbows.


"Kraz!!" I hear from behind me, someone was calling me by my nick name.
"Yo!!" I yelled back waving my hand in the air like crazy.
"So heard of the new party place it's like right down your street!" A dyed black haired with red in it girl said to me.
"No way, now I don't have to drive and wast money nice!!" I said making a fist.
"Kraz the party is tonight! You think you can sneak out again?" She asked.
"You really have to ask?! My parents are out late working and I tell them I go bed early!" I laughed. "Well I'll be waiting outside your house! Wait what about your older brother?" She asked blushing lightly.
"Oh my bob, Krissy are you for real?! You still have a crush on my older brother?" I asked threwing my arms in the air rolling my eyes.
"Well you can't blame me, he's just so omg! You know what I mean?" she said hitting my arm like a dumbass.
"No, no I don't know what you mean! Cause he's my fucking brother dumbass!" I said hitting the back of her head.
"Ouchi your a bitch Traci!" She whined and rubbed her head.
"Aww your so damn sweet I know I am one just don't need to hear from you!" I said sticking my tongue out at her and walking in to my house.
"Hey Sasuke!" I said to my older brother.
His name wasn't really Sasuke he just acted and look like him a lot.
"What did I say about calling me that!" He said getting mad.
"Opps I'm sorry, let me see...oh yes Sasuke-kunnn!" I said in a cute voice then running away.
He came running after me like a mad man hahaha. He got his arms around my wasit and took me down, sitting on me.
"Say my name!" He said holding my arms down.
"Okay Sasuke! SASUKE!" I yelled the end laughing.
"That's not it, do you want me to give you kisses!" He said making a kissy face at me.
"Ewww no no no stop please Jared!" I yelled shaking my head and kicking my legs.
"Ha! That's what I thought ugly!" He said getting off of me.
I turned myself just in time to trip him and make him fall flat on his ugly face.
"Ha! Bitch that's what you get for calling me ugly!" I said standing up and dusting myself off.
"Oh really?!" He said smirking at me evilly.
"What are you planning in that evil head of yours?" I asked giving him a weird look!
"Do you really wanna know little sis?!" He asked smirking.
"Uhh I'm not so sure prevy old man!" I yelled walking to my room with Krissy.
"Hey Kraz can we come up?" I heard someone yell from the yard.
I got up and walked to my balcony to see Skinnys aka Jason and Skates aka James out there waving their hands like crazy at me.
"Hey guys ya come on up don't worry about my brother he's working out." I yelled at them waving my hand for them to come up.
I heard my brother laughing, must mean that the guys were palying around. Krissy and I went down to check if everything was okay.
Krissy started cracking up on how the guys were, Jared was on top of Skinnys and Skates in the wrongest way you could think of.
I tried to hold it in but I brusted out laughing falling to the floor.
"What?!" They all yelled asking why we were laughing.
"Do you....see...yoursleves...?" I asked in between laughs.
"What?!" They all asked again looking at how they were.
They all jumped off each other and started blushing.
"Hahah idiots!" Krissy and I said firsting our laughing.
"Whatever!" Jared said walking away.
"Come on lets go to my room and have SEX!" I joked making Jared come back out.
"Hahah dumbass!" I laughed pointing at him.
"Shut up ugly!" He finally said and walked away.
We went up to my room, I sat down on James lap. I knew he liked me and I liked him back, Jason layed on the bed while Krissy sat in the love seat chair.
"So what are you guys doing tonight?" Jason said breaking the silents.
"Me and Krissy are going to the new party place tonight!" I said cuddling up more with James.
I saw that he blushed a bit and I giggled.
"Are you guys going?" Krissy asking getting up and laying her head on Jason's legs.
"Hmm maybe we have to ask Vlad!" He said thoughtfully.
"Vlad? You guys always talk about him but we never see him around school or anything!" Krissy said getting annoyed that she didn't know who that was.
"Well he hasn't been going to our school cause he isn't in it yet." Jason said sitting up.
"So he's gonna be the new kid?" Krissy asked.
"No dur Krissy!" He said making a retard face at her.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed James hand and made him follow me to the back yard.
Krissy and Jason didn't know that we left. We sat down at the edge of the pool.
"Soo?!" He said shyly.
"Skates come on don't be shy!" I said smiling at him.
He started to lean towards me...
"Traci?!" I heard Krissy annoying voice pop out of no where.
"God damn it Krissy what the hell do you want?!" I yelled to around.
I saw James wasn't happy that she called my name either.
"Hold on I'll be right back!" I said kissing his cheek.
I saw him blush and walked in to the living room.
"What is it Krissy?" I yelled at her.
"Skinnys was being a dick to me!" She whined.
"Ugh I don't care go make out with him if you have to shut him up!" I said rolling my eyes and walking back outside.
"Sorry the idiots are fighting again." I said smiling.
He smiled back and I sat next to him.
"So where were we?" I asked leaning in to him again.
"I think I was about to kiss you!" He said smirking and leaning towards me.
I closed my eyes and I heard a door shut really loud scaring me and making me fall in to the pool in my nice outfit.
"Ah shit!" I yelled grabbing James hand.
He stood up pulling me out, my make up hair and clothes all ruined.
"Who the fudge slammed the door?!" I yelled walking in the house dipping wet.
"Uh oh!" I heard Krissy and Skinnys say.
"I'm wet and I'm not happy!" I yelled as Skate put a towel around me.
"Thanks babe!" I said smiling whipping my face off and drying my hair.
Babe was my word I called everyone, my close friends at least.
I saw the both of them run out of the house, I went running after them and caught them but they stopped in the front yard.
"Hey idiots your supposed to run and I'm supposed to chase you!" I explain to them what they were supposed to do.

------------------------------------------------------
Just highlight it and past it and hit enter and you'll see
every ones outfit. 2 chap should be up soon. Love you all
(Traci's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/yay/set?id=17339400

(Krissy's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/sexy_hehe/set?id=17338674

(Jared's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=17371669

(Skates aka Jame's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=17371817

(Skinnys aka Jason's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=17371740
Sign up to rate and review this story