Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Sleep Overs and Make Overs

by death_b4_disco 2 reviews

'"Run for it!" Shouted Gee as we all ran up the stairs,'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-04-07 - Updated: 2010-04-07 - 323 words

0Unrated
"Okay! I'll let you do it! Just please, dear god stop tickling me!" Frank was nearly peeing himself now. Me and Evie had been tickling him for the past ten minutes, trying to convince him to let us give him a make over.
"Yay!" Evie bounced up and down, clapping as she did so before running off to get my make-up bag.
"Now Frank, sit still and this won't hurt a bit...!" Both of us giggled as Frank was enveloped in a cloud of powder and hairspray.

~*~

"Oh Frank! You look so pretty!" Evie cooed as I walked him down the stairs in one of Mrs Way's dresses and Evie's high-heels.
"Shuddaup!" Frank moaned, just as Bob came running round the corner with a camera phone.
"Pose for the camera ladies!" Evie ran up to meet us in the middle of the stairs as we posed for photo's, each of us kissing one of Franks cheeks.
"You know, if I didn't like you two so much I might have to kill you..." Frank sighed out the corner of his mouth.
"Shush pretty boy! You're ruining the picture!" Ray chuckled as he walked into the room, with his phone too. "Guys aren't you coming to take a pic?" suddenly there was a stampede of pushing and shoving coming from the lounge, Gerard and Mikey were both fighting to get though the door first. Finally they emerged, fall through the door and taking their snaps.
"You know, if you were a chick, I would totally date you!" Mikey said in a matter-of-fact tone, causing everyone to stare at him and laugh.

Just then Mrs Way walked through the door. She saw everything, Frank dressed up in her dress and in make-up.
"Run for it!" Shouted Gee as we all ran up the stairs,
Poor Frank couldn't walk in heels let alone walk up stairs, or run up stairs.
He was stuck to face the onslaught...
Sign up to rate and review this story