Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > All she wanted to do was forget

All she wanted to do was forget

by NorthernDownpour 0 reviews

Skye's parents were brutally murdered and the nightmares wont stop. All she wants to do is forget. So she starts a fresh in a new town, a new school and new people. Brendon Urie love story. It's c...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-04-09 - Updated: 2010-04-09 - 322 words

0Unrated
I woke up with a jolt.
Footsteps were coming towards my room, so I sat upright in my bed, expecting my mum or dad to walk in.
The doorknob turned and in walked someone…
..someone who wasn’t my mum or dad.
I instantly panicked and screamed, running across my bedroom to the other side, I was screaming so loud now, obviously my mum or dad would have heard me. The figure started walking over to me, I heard a snigger come from the stranger as he rushed towards me. I jumped over my bed and across to the other side of my room, I grabbed something, I don’t know what, but I grabbed it and swung it at the stranger. He was still.
I couldn’t see him, because of the darkness, but I was too scared to turn the light on, I ran straight out of my room and down the stairs, into the kitchen and over to the drawer, I grabbed a knife and waited silently, I was shaking violently and I had no time to think as I heard fast footsteps coming down the stairs.
The figure appeared again and was running towards me.
He grabbed hold of my hair and started dragging me towards the front door.
The only thing I could do was use the knife I had hidden, so I carefully took the knife from my sleeve..
..and then, with all my force I thrusted the knife at the man, again, and again, and again and again.
He fell to the floor and all was silent.
I didn’t know what to do.
Then panic hit me.
“MUM, DAD” I shouted shaking
I ran up the stairs and into my mum and dads bedroom.
They were still in bed, so I turned on the light…and that was my biggest regret.
Lying in my bed, were not two safe people.
But two mangled bodies.
Sign up to rate and review this story