Categories > Original > Romance > My Alice

My Alice

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-03-14 - Updated: 2010-03-14 - 2111 words

0Unrated
Everybody in the school talked happily.It was their last day,for after today,it would be Summer Break.
"Yo!",a voice boomed as he entered the school.Everybody looked over to see him.
He was absolutely cute and hot to girls.Buddy with all the guys.
He had dark,black hair that spiked up with dark,black eyes.He wore normal jeans with a black short sleeved shirt and nikes,his backbag on one shoulder.
He waved to everybody saying hey to those he passed once in a while.
His name was Ian Night.
"Ian!",a voice came.He turned to see his girlfriend running up to him.
"Oh,hey,baby.",he said.She was the most popular girl in school.Cindy Reynolds.Blonde,long straight hair with bright blue eyes.
"So,we going out tomorrow?",she asked.
"Of course!It'll be our celebration for no school for three months.",he said.She smiled brighty.
"Great!So,what time will you be picking me up to spend the day?",she asked as they began walking to class.
"Say,around...2-ish?",he asked.
"2 is fine for me.",she said as he wrapped her arm around her shoulder.
"Awesome.",he said as the bell rang.
"Here,I'll see you at lunch.",she said giving him a quick peck on the lips and turned walking off.He and his friends walked to class.

"Whoo!School Ends!!"
Ian laughed as they walked out of the school.It had ended and there lay three magnificent months before them.
"Ian,take me home?",Cindy asked.
"Of course.Anything for my Cindy.",he said.
"Alright,see ya.",his friends said waving.
"Alright,Im'ma see you fools.",Ian said giving them fist touches.They said their good-byes as he and Cindy walked to his car.
"So,heard your parents were gone for the week.",Ian said.
"Yes!Finally!I've so been waiting for this.",she said as she got in the passenger's seat.He got in and turned on the car.
"Why?What's so great about them leaving?",he asked as he drove out from the parking lot and towards the exit of the school.
"There'll be seven days of partying at my house.And one night that will belong to only the two of us.",she said,giving him a smile.
"Oooh.Now my life will be completely full.",he said giving her a smirk.She playfully smacked him on his arm.
They drove while she talked to him of what happened today,him listening.Soon they got to her house.
"Alright,Im'ma see you tomorrow.",he said leaning over to kiss her.
"Bye.",she said giving him a long kiss on the lips.He parted his lips to deepen the kiss,whe somebody suddenly knocked ont he window.
Her dad.
"Oh,hey,Mr.R!",Ian said sitting back in his seat.Mr.Reynolds narowed his eyes.
"Bye,Ian.",Cindy said getting out and running to the door.Ian sighed and looked from her to her dad with a cheeky smile.
"I have things to do.Bye-Bye.",he said and drove off quickly.
He soon got to his apartment.His parents had died when hhe was young,so he lived with his grandma.But she died when he was 14.He wa snow 17,and living in his own apartment.A big,cool apartment.
He parked and got out grabbing his backpack and his jacket.He locked the car and turned walking towards the entrance of the big building,when he heard a sob.
He stopped and narrowed his eyes.He turned looking around.Another sob was heard.
"Somebody there?",he called out.More sobs escaped from the dark night.He sighed and looked around.
Yet he stopped when he spotted bright blonde hair.He squeezed his eyes trying to get a better look.
He walked up to the sobbing girl.
"Excuse me?You okay?",he asked.She gasped and looked up.
"S-sorry.I'm fine.",she said wiping her tears away.He examined her.
She had long,bright blonde hair so silky,black and pink dyes in it.Her eyes were a washed away,blue color.He remembered the color being specifically called Alice Blue,for it was his favorite color.
She wore a short,ruffly black skirt with a black corset and fishnet tights with black heels.
"Umm,got kicked out or something?",he asked.
"N-no.I'm okay.",she said.Her eye make-up was smeared,her eyes were puffy.
"It's okay.I'm a nice guy.I won't hurt you.You can tell me what's wrong.",he said.She started to cry again.
"My boyfriend tried to rape me.",she cried.His eyes widened and he took steps forward to her.
"Are you okay?Did he...you know,do it?",he asked.
"No.I kept screaming and kicking,so he pushed me out.",she said.
"Well,why didn't you go home?",he asked.
"I lived with him.And I have no other place to go.",she said.
"Well,don't you have parents or cousins or something around here?Maybe friends?",he asked.
"No.My friends all left together for a vacation in Hawaii.I stayed because my boyfriend told me to.",she said.
"Well,what abour your family?",Ina asked.
"I have no family.They're all dead.",she said.His eyes widened even more,though it would be impossible.
"Dead?All of them?What happened?",Ian asked.
"They were murdered.",she said.
"And what?You're the only one that survived?",Ian asked.
"Yeah.My parents...",she trailed off,becoming silent.Ian cleared his throat figuring out why.
"Sorry.I shouldn't be too nosy.Real sorry.",he said scratching his head.She nodded.
"Well,I guess it is cool if somebody cared.",she said shrugging.
"Well,I know I'm a stranger and all,but believe me,I am so not going to hurt you.So,want to come inside for a while?",he asked her.She bit her lip looking down.
"Well,I don't know you.",she saod softly,sniffing a little.
"Well,names Ian Night.",he said.He held out his hand.She cringed from it.He thought that she would still be scared.
"Well,here come inside with me.You can eat and drink something.Maybe even sleep over for the night.",he suggested to her.She sighed.
"Okay.I'll come.",she said softly.
"Cool.Here.",he said and held out his hand once more.She hesitated,by she grabbed it,him them leading her to the building.
They entered,him taking her to the elevator and to his apartment.
"So,want something to drink or eat?",he asked as they entered,him closing the door behind them.She remaiined silent as she looked around.
The apartment was indeed big and cool-looking.As if he was a super rich person.
"Hello?",he asked as he set his things on the couch.
"Oh,sorry.Yes,sure.",she said turning to him.
"So,you can go to the kitchen and pick out something.I have lots of sweets.Vegetables too.Fruit.Umm,popcorn?",he suggested.She nodded as he turned on the lights.His eyes widened as she stood in front of him.He didn't notice the injuries she had.
A deep,red mark across her face.Bruises on her arms.Her lips was bleeding.
"Wow,the guy was rough.",he said walking up to her.He lifted his hand to touch her,but she took a step back,only to bump into the couch.
"S-sorry.I just wanted to check.",he said.She looked down quickly.
"Umm,how about you go clean up in the bathroom.",he suggested.She nodded quickly looking up at him.
"Umm,it's over there.",he said pointing to the bathroom door.She turned and hurried to it,closing the door behind ehr and locking it.
"Wow,today is wierd.",he muttered.He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge.
"Yeah,I'm sure she can eat this.",he said as he took out small cake he had just bought yesterday.
He set it on the table and poured some milk in a glass.The bathroom door opened and he looked up to see her no longer wearing tights,or shoes.She was holding both things in her hand,her corset loosened.
"Ummm...",he murmured.
"Sorry.I was just getting comfortable.",sh said.He looked up to her face,and noticed her face was cleaner.She no longer had any smeared make-up,or any make-up at all.
She was actually very beautiful.
"No,it's okay.You will be sleeping over anyways.",he said giving her a smile.She bit her lip walking to the couch and set her things ont he floor beside it.
"Here,I got some cake out for you.",he said.
"Oh,thank you.",she said standing up and walking to the kitchen.
"Well,I'm gonna go to bed since I'll be out all day tomorrow.Just make yourself at home and all.You can eat all you want.Watch TV.Here,I'll go get a pillow and a blanket for you.Is it okay you sleep on the couch?",he asked her
"Yes,thanks.",she said softly as she sat on the chair to the table.He hurried to the room and grabbed one of his pillows and his blanket.He came back to the livivng room and set the two things on the couch.
"Here you go.",he told her.The girl sighed and walked up to him.
"Are you sure you ant to have me here?I mean,you don't have to be so nice.You really don't have to keep me here for tonight.",she said.He smiled at her softly.
"It's okay.I'm okay with you being here.I mean,a couple days wouldn't kill me.",he said.Her eyes widened.
"A couple of days?You'd really do that?",she asked.
"Yeah,sure.But,of course,you'd have to soon find some place to stay.I can't have you here all my life.",he aid with a chuckle.
"Thank you.But,what about my clothes?",she asked.
"Umm,we can head to your boyfriend's-or ex-boyfriend's,place and get your stuff.",he said.
"No!I can't go back there.",she said.
"It's okay.I'll be there.He tries to hurt you,and I'll back you up.",Ian laughed.She remained silent.
"Are you really going to do this for me?I mean,I'm a stranger and all.",she said.
"Hey,it doesn't hurt to be nice once and a while,right?Besides,what would I be if I let a girl like you out in the street and not even care?",he said.She gave a small smile.He sighed."Glad to see you smile a bit.",he said with a shrug.
"Thank you.",he said.
"It's okay.Stop saying thanks.Just get rest and all.",he said.He turned and walked to his room,when he just remembered.
"Gosh,I'm a jerk.Sorry,i forgot to ask for your name.",he said turning back.
"Well,I don't really have a name.",she said with a shrug.
"You don't have a name?",he asked.
"Yeah.",she said.He laughed.
"There's no way.",he laughed.
"No,I really don't.My parents and family died when I was a baby.I was found by some lady right after the whole thing and she took care of me.",she said.
"Well,where is she now?",Ian asked.
"She died when I was 10.She wa slike a mom to me.I was sent to an orphanage and grew up there,when I met him,my exboyfriend,Rick.",she said.Ian sighed.
"Well,I can relate to you with all that dying.So,what do I call you then?",Ian asked.
"Well,people usually just call me a nickname.My friends call me Boo.",she said with a shrug.
"Boo?You mean,when people scare somebody?",Ian asked.
"No.Like what a boy would call his girl or something.But,they like playing around and stuff,so they call me Boo.",she said.
Well,can I just give you a name?",he asked.
"Umm,sure.",she said.
"Alright.",he said.He examined her,seeking for something to help him.When he noticed her eyes.He smiled proudly.
"Got one?",she asked.
"Yep.Alice.",he said.
"Alice?What,like the one from the movie?",she asked.
"No.Your eyes.Alice Blue is the color of your eyes.And I love that color.So,I call you Alice.",he said.She suddenly unconsciously gave away a smile.
"I guess I like it.",she said.Yet he could on stare as she smiled.
"Alice.",he whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story