Categories > Original > Romance > My Alice

Chapter 1

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-04-14 - Updated: 2010-04-14 - 1081 words

2Original
Alice yawned and turned to lay on her big bed,when she suddenly came into contact witht he floor.She groaned and iopened an eye.
This was not her apartment.It was even close to where she lived.
Slowly,her mind processed what happened yesterday...
All dressed up...boyfriend trying to rape...got kicked out...ran away...boy invited me in...boy...
Ian!
He had let her stay for a couple of days.
She sat up quickly and looked toward the bedroom door to where Ian slept in.
She bit her lip as she tip-toed closer and pressed her ear against the door.She heard nothing.
With a sigh of relief,she walked quickly to the bathroom and closed and locked the door behind her.Her eyes went to a shower and she smiled.
"He wouldn't mind if I took a shower,right?"

One eye shot open.Yep,there was water running alright.
He sat up and yawned stretching.Did he leave water running or something?
He put on some jeans quickly and left the room looking around.His eyes went to the bathroom and he walked to it,pressing his ear against the door.
Yep,water running alright
He sighed and opened the door careleslly.
But before he could say anything,he choked on his words.
A woman's silhoette behind the curtain.The woman stretched and moaned.Ian began to get hard just by the sight.
Slowly,he backed away closing the door quietly,and turned beginning to have his mind process slowly of what happened yesterday...
School was over...dropped off cindy...came home to find girl...let her in to stay for a couple of days...gave her a name...a girl...
Alice!
"Oh,shit!",he muttered running his hand through his hair.
Great,he saw a girl taking a shower.And to top it off,it wasn't his girlfriend Cindy,but a girl he just met.

Alice sighed as she walked out from the bathroom wearing the same clothes,but with damp hair.
She looked around,to see Ian's bedroom door open.She walked to it and looked inside,but to find it empty.
"Ian?",she asked.She looked around scratching her head.
That's when she noticed a note on the couch to where she slept,along with the folded blanket,and pillow on top.
She picked it up and read it quietly to herself.
I had to pick up some things,and I'll be out most of the day.Make yourself at home and eat anything you like.Got lots of food.Number is 863-752-9808.
Ian N.

"Guess I'm alone here.",she said.She set the note down and looked around boredy.She smiled,though,as his room came in her eyesight and she walked to it looking around.She walked to the closet and smiled wider with a gasp at all the clothes in his closet.
She looked down at her clothes and her smiled widened,as if she couldn't smile much more.
"It doesn't hurt to change into some clean clothes.",she said and took out some clothes.
She had ended up wearing his jeans with boxers,and a t-shirt with one of his caps.Of course she kept her bra on.
She looked at herself in the mirror and gave a gangster lean with her arms crossed.
She laughed to herself and danced around.She then saw a radio and ran up to it.
"Wonder what he's hearing...",she murmured and pressed play.Automatically,a loud blasting sound came on.
Hip-hop music came on.
She had remembered this song.One her riends sang with her all the time.
It was Step Up by Darin.She laughed and put the music as loud as it could go and began to dance aroun and grabbed a deodarant on the dresser and began to pretend it was a mic.
She jumped on the bed and jumped up and down happily.
"Whoo!"

"So,miss me?",Cindy asked as she sat on his lap.Both him and her were currently in a restaraunt with their friends.Their friends talked amongst eachother,and they sat on the other side.
"Absolutely.There is never a second in my life that I'd stop thinking of you.",he said as he bought her into a kiss.
"So glad.",she murmured against his lips.
"So,when is daddy and mommy going off on vacation?",Ian asked.
"They'll be gone by tonight.I'll have the entire house to myself!",she said and wrappe dher arms around his neck.
"So...",Ian trailed off as he wrapped his arms around her waist,going lower slowly.
"You'll be free to come to my house and we can...",she slowly trailed off leaning in,when his phone had suddenly ringed.
He sighed and mouthed 'one minute' to her and took out his cell with another sigh.
"Yes?",he asked not even carng to hide his annoyance.
"Umm,Ian?It's me.Alice.",she said on the other line.
"Alice?What's wrong?",he asked.Cindy narrowed her eyes and tensed,but Ian ignored it.

Alice sighed and looked at the broken mirror and bit her lip.
"You see.I was kinda fooling around in your room and when I was playing with your deodarant.When I was trying to open it because I wanted to see if it was gel or powder or something,the thing went flying and it,ummm,hit your mirror.",she explained.
"It hit my what?!Look,I'll be there soon.Please do not break anything else.",he said.She gave him an 'OK' and put the phone away looking back at the mirror.
"Gosh,I'm so stupid.",she muttered running her had through her hair.

"Look,Cindy,I have to go.",he said beginning to stand up,but Cindy stayed on him keeping him down.
"Who's Alice?",she asked,her eyes still narrowed.
"She's just a friend of mine.",he said.
"Are you sure?You seemed really protective of her just now.",she said,tilting her head up.
"Well,she's been through a lot.Look,I have to go.She just did something stupid,and I have to go fix it.",he said.Cindy sighed defeatedly and stood up,letting him stand.
"Fine.See you soon?",she asked.
"Yeah,bye.",he said giving her a peck on the lips and then walking off quickly.She sighed and narrowed her eyes as she watched him leave.
"Who are you,Alice?",she asked quietly to herself.
Sign up to rate and review this story