Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

Personal Hell

by XxZanxX 4 reviews

What happens nearly two years later when Lynna comes for a visit?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-04-14 - Updated: 2010-04-15 - 1217 words

1Original
This story is 100%fiction, Lynna is a made up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.

Sorry this is so short!







I grabbed my battered black suitcase off of the luggage carousal and started looking around for my big brother Bob. Who like always was late. I pushed my sunglasses up over my head causing my freshly dyed purple bangs to stick up straight. Ilet my arms fall at my sides with a deep sigh. I hated waiting around for Bob.

Just then I got a glance of a mop of blond hair racing it's way towards me. I bite my newly pierced lip ring in excitement causing myself to wince in pain. I just had it done a few days ago and it was still sore. Bob came up to me and his eyes grow wide as he toke in my new look. He quickly recovered and scooped me up into a big hug. He spun me around twice before placing me back down on the ground and letting go.

“Wow, what's with the new look Ly?” Bob asked in his deep voice, as he toke my new look in alittle more. “And the hair . . . wow.” I had dyed my bangs purple, the top of my hair black and the bottom platinum blond the night before my plane left. I had also pierced my lip, and bought neon pink skinnies in a fit of nerves. But in my defense I've wanted to pierce my lip for quite sometime now, and the skinnies went great with my Chevelle t-shirt.

“I needed something new, I was getting bored of my hair and such. So I changed it like I always do.” I said with a big grin. Bob shook his head at me before grabbing my suitcase and leading me out the front door. We walked over to one of the many cars Bob has rented over the years and he threw my suitcase in the back before we both climbed in.

I was putting my seatbelt on when Bob started the car and Avril Lavigne started blaring through the sound system. I gave Bob one of my 'you're insane' looks which he tried to ignore by turning it down and starting to drive, but after a few minutes he couldn't ignore it any longer.

“She is hot okay! I only like her voice, the rest of her music is crap. But she has a nice behind, woo!” He said with a creepy grin. I just shook my head and laughed. “Ready to spend the week with the guys again?” He asked with a sigh. I haven't come on tour with the guys since Frank and I broke up, over two years ago. Sam has called many times to apologize for kissing Frank in a drunken fit, but I still couldn't go back. Even if she kissed him, cause he still had kissed her back. And that thought has kept me awake every night since. But with the promise of Frank being good while they were on vacation I promised Iwould come stay in the hotel with them for the week they were off.

“Ya I miss the Ray man and Way brothers. My life is to dull and not worth censoring without them.” I said with an excited grin at the thought of video games with Ray, swimming with Mikey and song writing with Gee.

“While I know they miss you too . . . even Frank.” He said as we pulled into the parking lot. Isighed. Bob knew very well I didn't like talking about Frank, it was to painful. And yet here he was ripping up freshly healed wounds.

“Don't . . . don't even go there Bob, it hurts to much still.” I said closing my eyes as Iunbuckled my seatbelt. Bob stopped the car and cut the engine. I was about to climb out before Bob grabbed my arm and turned me to face him.

“Promise me one thing?” He asked looking panicked so I nodded in agreement to his request.“Don't kill me, don't ask why. Just please when the day is over do not kill me, okay?” I was about to ask why when he jumped out of the car. I sighed in annoyance and climbed out of the car and started walking to the hotel door with Bob dragging my suitcase behind me.

“We're on the second floor.” He mumbled as I reached the elevator. I pressed the up arrow and waited for the doors to open before climbing in and pressing the'two' button. After we got off we walked pasted a few doors before finally reaching our room.

“The guys are all down at the pool so I told them we would met them down there when we got here. So go put on your suit..” I walked over to my suitcase which Bob had placed on my bed and started rummaging through it for my purple plaid bikini. After I found it I went into the bathroom to change. Iundid my ponytail letting my long hair run down my back before shedding my clothes and putting my bikini on. I shut off the bathroom light and walked out of the bathroom to find Bob standing in his black swim trunks ready to go. He grabbed our room key and headed out the door to the pool.

When we got there Gee was doing cannon ball trying to land on Mikey while Ray was just trying to stay out of the way. I crept up behind Gee and just as he was about to jump in Igave him a hard shove causing him to fall in flat on his stomach and face. When his black mop of hair started resurfacing I was already falling over from laughter along with Bob.

“Who?” Gerard said as he turned around and saw me, revenge flickering in his eyes. “Hey Lynna.” He said starting to climb out. I started backing towards the wall, as he started walking towards me. I felt a pair of wet arms wrap around my waist from behind before a hot wet chest hit my back sending shivers down my spine. The person tightened their grip and started dragging me towards the pool, with me screaming the whole way. Between him and Gerard they finally got me in the pool. Ihit the water with a cold splat. I resurfaced quickly and wiped the water and hair out of my eyes so I could see who throw me in.

“Hey love.” I looked up to met a pair of hazel eyes so gorgeous they could kill. “I've missed you these last two years. I hope we get a chance to talk over the next month you're on tour with us.” Frank said as he helped me out of the pool.

On tour with them? For a month? Frank?I was only going to to be here for a week, and it wasn't to go on tour with them. And Frank was suppose to be visiting his parents this week. I let out a shiver and Frank wrapped a towel around me before giving me a weak smile. I felt my stomach flip and my heart sink. Iwas felt like I was in my own personal hell.
Sign up to rate and review this story