Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Rock Star Werewolf In Chicago

Chapter 9

by mandy9207 2 reviews

Shit goes down and we discover Patrick has a very big temper.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2010-04-19 - Updated: 2010-04-20 - 1789 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete’s POV
Annie and I rode to the venue in complete silence before Dr. Moore called me everything was going great. Now I have this guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach. We just told each other I love you now I’m lying to her. Maybe I should tell her? I thought as I looked at her. No. I can’t. If I tell her she’ll stop me I’ll just tell her afterwards.

Annie’s POV

Throughout the whole car ride Pete didn’t say one word. Was it something I did? Was it something I didn’t do? I thought as I watched him park the car. Maybe were moving too fast? Yeah that’s it we just need to take it down a notch.

“Pete?”

“Yeah?” He said as he locked his car.

“Is everything okay? You’re really quiet.”

“I’m fine it’s just I’ve been thinking.”

My heart dropped. “About?” I asked nervously.

“That serum.” He said quietly as he looked down.

“Pete I thought we talked about this already.” I whined.

“I know I know. Don’t worry I’m not gonna take it. Your right I could get hurt.” He said as he took my hand.

“Exactly Pete. I want you to get back to normal it’s just I don’t want to see you get hurt. Don’t worry we’ll fix this.” I said as I cupped his face.

A few minutes later Pete and the guys were on stage. I swear I love hearing them live they’re so full of life when they’re on that stage. I love it. I can feel that rush of adrenaline they get it’s amazing. But something about Pete was different tonight. He wasn’t his playful self. He looked something was eating at him. As if something was on his mind occupying him from everything else. It’s probably the serum. I know he wants to take it but he has to understand it could kill him. Patrick understands even Joe and Andy told him not to. Were just looking out for him.

Pete’s POV

I came off of stage feeling like a zombie I was exhausted. Thank god full moons don’t come every night. Tonight I’m getting a good night’s sleep and tomorrow I’m taking that serum whether Annie likes it or not.

“Hey Pete!” Patrick shouted as he jogged towards me.

“What’s up?” I said as I yawned.

“Are you still taking it?”

“Umm…no.”

“You’re not?!” He said excitedly.

“Yeah I thought about what all of you said. I don’t wanna chance it.”

“Oh man, you don’t know how happy I am to hear you say that.” He said as he hugged me.

I feel even worse now. Not only am I lying to Annie I’m lying to my best friends. But it will all be worth it when I’m back to normal.

“Hey! You were great out there as usual.” Annie said as she kissed me.

I smiled. “Thanks.”

“So do you want to go get a bite to eat?”

“Nah. I’m really tired I think I’m just gonna go home.”

“Oh okay well then I guess I’ll see you tomorrow Petey.” She said as she pecked me on the cheek.

The next day I woke up full of energy. I haven’t slept so well in my whole life and I didn’t even take anything. I took a quick shower and threw on a pair of jeans a Clandestine t-shirt and a hoodie. I went straight to the hospital I didn’t even have coffee I just wanted to get this over with and let my life go back to normal. Once I arrived to the hospital I went to the receptionist’s desk.

“Hi I’m Pete Wentz I have an appointment with Dr. Moore.”

“Oh right this way Mr. Wentz.” The lady said as she led me to Dr. Moore exam room.

“Good morning Mr. Wentz.” Dr. Moore said as he sat down across from me.

“Morning.”

“I see you’re alone.” He said as he put on gloves.

“Yes sir.” I said as I kicked my feet.

“Do your friends know you’re here?” He asked as he cocked his eyebrow up.

“Ummm…”

“So they don’t. Son are you sure you want to do this?” He asked with concern.

“Yes I really want to do this.”

“Okay.” He said as he grabbed the needle and dabbed wet cotton ball on my arm. “If you feel light headed let me know okay?”

“Yes sir.” I said as I closed my eyes shut so I don’t have to watch the needle poke inside my skin.

I felt a light pinch and everything was blurry. By now the room was spinning.

“Mr. Wentz are you alright?” His voice echoed.

“Remember when you told me to tell you if I feel light headed?”

“Yes.”

“I feel light headed.” I said as I felt my body fall down and I heard my head hitting the ground.

All of sudden I found myself in a hospital bed. Good thing I’m not dead…yet. Maybe I am dead? Bruce Willis didn’t know he was dead in Sixth Sense until the end of the movie but that was fake. Wasn’t it? I can’t remember if it was based on true events I’m pretty sure it wasn’t.
I looked up to find a very mad Patrick.

“Trick I’m-“

“Save it! Pete I can’t believe you lied to me. How could you?? You said you weren’t gonna take this shit!”

“But look I’m okay!”

“Pete you’re in a hospital bed!!”

“I feel okay.”

“Pete the doctor thought you died right there! Your just lucky he called me and not Annie.”

“Oh shit Annie I completely forgot about her! Did you tell her??”

“No. But lying to her isn’t exactly a good way to start a relationship Wentz.”

“Don’t worry I’ll tell her. What did the doctor say? Does Joe and Andy know I’m here?”

“No they don’t. He told me he thought you were in a fucking coma!! God Pete do you have any idea how nervous I got!? I thought you were dead! DEAD PETE DEAD!!” He screamed as I watched the vein his neck throb. That’s how I know he’s really mad when that little vein does that. So if this serum didn’t kill me Patrick definitely will.

“Patrick calm down.” I said calmly.

“Fuck you Pete I will not calm down! Give me one reason to calm down!!”

“My foot up your ass! How’s that for a reason!”

“Big talk for a dog in a hospital bed!”

“Ugh what are you doing here anyway?!” I yelled through my teeth.

“I don’t know just wanted to see how the cafeteria food is oh and see IF YOU WERE DEAD!!”

“How many fucking times are you gonna say dead?”

He rolled his eyes and put his face into his palm. “Pete you are the stupidest person I’ve ever met.”

“Aww thanks.” I said sarcastically.

Suddenly I heard a phone ring.

“Hello?” Patrick said.

Surprise it was Patrick’s.

“Uhh he’s with me.”

“Yeah he’s fine.” He said as he nervously paced around the room.

“No.”

“Yes.”

“You wanna talk to him?” He said as he looked at me.

“Okay hold on.”

“Who is it??” I whispered.

“Annie.” He said.

“Shit!” I said as I took the phone.

“Hi Annie what’s up?”

“Nothing I’m at work what are you doing and why aren’t you answering your phone?”

“Uhh Patrick and I are watching TV at his place and my phone died.”

“Oh okay. Sounds fun. Wanna meet up for lunch?”

“Ohh Annie I’m sorry I can’t I have a lot of stuff to do maybe later?”

“Okay. I just wanted to call and check on you. Pete?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry about the serum. I know you wanna be normal again I just don’t wanna lose you. I love you Pete you know that right?”

“Of course I do Ann. I love you too.”

“Well I gotta go I’ll talk to you later.”

“Bye.” I hung up the phone feeling guilty as ever.

“Lying bastard.” Patrick said as he took his phone from me .

“Shut up! You lied too!”

“Only because of you!”

“I didn’t tell you to lie!”

“If I didn’t lie you and I both know you would’ve killed me.”

“Dammit good point.”

“I’ll be right back I’m gonna see if you can be released outta here.”

“Okay.”

Patrick’s POV

I walked throughout the whole hospital looking for Pete’s doctor. Dr. Moore I think? I finally found a nurse she probably knows where he is.

“Excuse me do you know where Dr. Moore is?”

“Yes sir follow me.” She said politely as she led me to his office.

“Hi Dr. Moore. I’m Pete’s friend you called me earlier.”

“Oh right Mr. Stump come in.” He said as he pulled a chair out for me.

“Thanks.”

“So what brings you here? Is Mr. Wentz alright??”

“Yes he’s fine. He’s doing great we were wondering is it alright if he was released today?”

“Yes if he wants to I was going to keep an eye on him to see if anything goes wrong but I have a feeling you’re probably going to do that.” He said as he laughed.

“Yeah probably.” I said as I gave him a fake laugh.

“I’ll notify his nurse and have him sign some papers.” He said as he got up. “Oh wait Mr. Stump before I go I must warn you there still is a chance this serum hasn’t worked.”

“What?! You said it was legit!”

“Oh it is but it’s possible Mr. Wentz might not transform back to a human tonight.”

“So you mean he could stay like that forever??!”

“Yes I’m sorry Mr. Stump.”

“Wait! What do I do if that happens??”

“Well…I recommend you get a gun and silver bullets.”

“WHAT?! You’re telling me to kill my best friend??!!”

“If he doesn’t transform back tomorrow he’s not going to be your best friend he’s going to be a deadly animal.”

I’M BAAACKK DUN DUN DUN!! Lol will Patrick have to kill Pete? Will Annie find out he in the hospital?? R&R to find out! Muwhahahaha!
Sign up to rate and review this story