Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Trip Down The Rabbit Hole

One.

by jesswriteshere 0 reviews

Alice in Wonderland gets a modern FOB twist. Not to mention, it's written in a different way. You figure out who the characters are ;)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-04-07 - Updated: 2011-06-08 - 213 words

0Unrated
Dear Diary,

I fell down the rabbit hole again, and boy did I fall hard. I was just supposed to be picking up some coffee, not searching for a soulmate. But instead I’ve landed myself on a date with a married man and his two-year-old son. How, you ask? I HAVE NO FLIPPING IDEA.

Honestly, I don’t know. Not one little clue. I wish there was a pill that acted like a time machine and took me back so that maybe I could figure it out. But of course that’s impossible. I think I was blinded by love at first sight. Is there really such a thing? Well there must be if he was able to put me in such a trance.

Anyway, sorry I got sidetracked Diary, you know how I am, I’m supposed to meet this guy and his son tomorrow night. I don’t know how this is going to work, he’s always got cameras following him. Not only him, but his wife too. He and his wife are the queen and king of pre-teen Wonderland. They’re practically pop culture royalty. So how in the world am I going to pull this off? I just hope nobody I know reads the Enquirer...

XOXO Alice.
Sign up to rate and review this story