Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Trip Down The Rabbit Hole

Two.

by jesswriteshere 0 reviews

Sorry it took so long!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-04-23 - Updated: 2010-04-24 - 235 words

0Unrated
Dear Diary,

We met up today. No baby though, just he and I. I was running through the usual trail and felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. Before I could scream I saw Hemingway. That man is one of the most playful people I’ve ever met. I love it. =) I’m falling for him fast and hard, Diary. I’m not sure if I should. He’s amazing, but he’s got a family. He’s sexy, but he’s got a ring on his finger. He’s talented, but he’s taken.
He asked me to go with him to Pure tomorrow night. His wife is supposed to be “recording” and his mom had already offered to watch Lew. That’s his son by the way Diary, named right after him and it’s a perfect match. Lewis is one of the most hyper two-year-old you could ever meet. He’s always running around screaming and trying to get someone to dance with him. That’s how I first met Pete, Lew ran up to me and grabbed my hand and asked if I wanted to dance with him. He was too cute to say no to.
Well, I have to go to bed Dear Diary. Big day tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it through without being late. You know how big of a mess that could be.

XOXO Alice.
Sign up to rate and review this story