Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Trip Down The Rabbit Hole

Three.

by jesswriteshere 0 reviews

Numero Tres

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-05-23 - Updated: 2010-05-30 - 290 words

0Unrated
Dear Diary,

We almost got caught. It’s barely been one week and we already almost got caught! He said he had to see me. He said that Lew had been asking for me. So we went to the park. Of course I know it’s public but usually whenever he has the baby he doesn’t get trailed. Usually. Today of course had to be the one day he had to be followed by stalkerazzi. And of course today had to be the day that Lew wanted me to carry him the whole time. It’s a bit weird seeing another woman carry your baby around on national magazines, right Diary? Well last minute, I hid. I put Lewie in a swing near Pete and went to the nearest port-o-potty. I hid in there for an hour. Do you realize how bad a port-o-potty smells, Diary? I feel like I need to bathe myself in Lysol.
But it was worth it. Boy, was it worth it. I had the time of my life before they caught us. I felt absolutely...Alice. I felt like I had a family, a set in stone life, a love. And I didn’t have to eat anything or drink anything to feel that way Diary! I just had to rub my thumb against the hand that was tightly holding mine.



****
Sorry it took so long Sweets, finals and moving and just college in general sort of takes over your life during certain times of year. I'm on Summer break though so regular updates will definitely be happening...only next week it'll be late. I'm seeing Cobra Starship Friday (5.28.10) so I won't have comp access that day.

Hope you're all having fun!
XOX Jess
Sign up to rate and review this story