Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > zatara

confusion

by avatarlove7997 0 reviews

after katara didnt tell aang about her a zuko confision begins. especially after thet "did it"

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Aang,Katara,Sokka,Zuko - Published: 2010-05-03 - Updated: 2010-05-03 - 478 words

0Unrated
[ATTENTION] this is from the point of view of many people
this is a week after katara and zuko had sex. katara told aang

aang's point of view
i was brushing appa when katara came over and she seemed very nervous. she said aang ive wanted to tell you this for a long time. i said ok what is it katara. she told me that her and zuko were a couple and she didnt have any feelings for me. i cryed a little. i felt like i died inside. it felt like everything in the world was over. it felt like...whll when i waled into the northern air temple..it was deserted. she gave me a hug and walked away
it had been a week and i havent talked to her. i cant believe she dosnt like me. maybe its age she 16 and im 13. well zuko is 18...uh. i cant stand it.

what katara thinks
ok think katara, what should i do. should i tell him. oh no...how could this of happened. ok i will come right out with it. umm how should i say it.....oh no here comes zuko. hi zuko i said. he said hi very nervous. i asked him whats up he said nothing. then i told him that i had something very important to tell him. his eyes widened. i told him the night before you asked me out aang and i had sex. and i think im pregnate with his baby. his jaw dropped. he said how could you i thought you loved me. your such a whore!! WHY WHY!!!! i started to cry. he looked at me...he started to cry. he saID HE WAS SORRY we huged. he asked if this ment we could nolonger be together. i told him we probaly couldnt be together. he said he would be there for you and i love you. i said i love you too. we kissed. then we sat down at a table and we talked. he wanted to know if aang knew. i told him no. after i told him i didnt have feelings for him he got really upset and we havent talked since. he is avoiding me. zuko said he probaly has a lot to comprehend. are you 100% sure its his. yeah well you wore a condom i said. good point. by the was im really really sorry about what i said...i didnt mean it....i was just a suprise. i told him it is. he said if i need to talk to him he will be there just ask. then his uncle iroh came over and asked whats wrong. he said he had a stomach so his uncle made him lay down and have some tea. he looked at me and a tea when down his face. whhiped it and smiled.i smiled back.
Sign up to rate and review this story