Categories > Original > Romance > No.1 Fan (Part 1/5: Indecent Proposal)

Part 2/5: In the Heat of the Night

by avery_averette 0 reviews

To rescue his beloved idol, Takki would exhaust all his resources and bodily functions. (Warning: boys' love)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-05-04 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 1102 words - Complete

0Unrated
In the Heat of the Night


'You've never done this before, have you?' T-chan asked the obvious and unceremoniously removed Takki's face from his disappointed member. He had never had a blowjob this lame. It was more ticklish than anything.



'No, of course not. It's dirty. And it's wrong!'



'Wrong?'



'We're both guys.'



'Well then, if it's so wrong, why are getting so excited?'



T-chan reached in between Takki's legs and massaged the hump underneath.



'Don't! We didn't agree to this,' Takki shrieked as he squirmed away.



'Sorry, precious. But I don't think you can ever tickle me into coming. So if I don't show you how to do it right, you're not walking away with anything. You do want to rescue your precious Tsubasa, don't you?'



Beggars can't be choosers, and Takki knew where he stood.



..............



Takki was embarrassed; not so much by how T-chan was looking at him, or more exactly at Junior, but by how erect and easily excitable his shaft was.



'It's cute. And very honest,' T-chan smirked as he teased the tip that was already wet with precum.



'Can't we do it in the bedroom or turn off the lights?’ Takki pleaded; his face crimson with shame.



'I don't let just anyone enter my bedroom. Besides, I want to fully enjoy the view.'



'It's so unfair,' Takki thought and glared at T-chan. 'He hides behind his disguise while I lay exposed.'



He bore deep into the shades. But they betrayed nothing because he was more Clarke Kent than Superman. Consoling himself, he tried to reason that it wasn't so bad not to see him. Then he wouldn't have to hide from anyone on the streets. And maybe he could even pretend that T-chan was really just a monster in this nightmare that he had yet to wake up from.



'Now if you'll spread them for me, baby. I'll give you a lesson you'll never forget.'



It was a lie. Takki could hardly remember a thing. His mind was already swimming when T-chan lightly brushed his inner thighs. After that, everything blurred.



Before T-chan had even gotten to the good part, Takki had already cummed, giving him an oral and facial cumshot without warning.



'I'm sorry. I didn't warn you I was..,' Takki apologised as he scrambled to wipe T-chan's cum smeared face with the scarf around his neck.



'I'm not dirtying my scarf!' T-chan snapped as he swat away Takki's hand. Nevertheless, ever the opportunist, he quickly offered an alternative, 'But I don't mind your shirt.'



Maybe it was the afterglow of euphoria, Takki obediently handed over his yellowing white shirt. Waves of warmth were still rippling through his body, even his penis was still pulsating, making him tingle. Takki never knew he could feel this way.



Eyeing the shirt, Tsubasa suddenly turned worried.



'Silly me, if this is soiled, how're you going home?' He asked, feigning concern.



As if struck by epiphany, Takki was all of a sudden seeing T-chan under a very different light. Maybe there was a thoughtful side to the sex fiend after all.



Tossing the worn shirt aside, T-chan smirked, 'Maybe you can use your mouth instead. Lick it off.'



'What?' Takki asked, unsure if he had really heard what he heard.



'Lick me.'



‘But it’s cum... I don’t swallow… I can’t.’



'You can't or you won't? It’s your cum. Take responsibility.'



T-chan didn't wait for the answer. He knew how to get Takki to obey. Getting up, he planted himself between Takki's still open legs and breathed heavily into his ear, 'It's either you or poster boy.'



It wasn't much of a decision, not when T-chan led by example. He dipped his forefinger with Takki’s seed, glided it down the entire length of his tongue then swallowed it.



Seeing his grounds of refusal disappear underneath him, Takki had no choice but to follow suit.



‘Let me help you,’ T-chan smiled widely as he once again took ownership of his prey’s spectacles.



Takki’s had it with this man! All he did that night was rob him; rob him of his love, dignity, trousers, boxers, shirt and glasses. In a feeble act of revenge, he took the latter's face, licking and slurping visciously. It was a yet another sensation he was experiencing for the first time - the taste of his cum, on another man's face.



'I'm sorry!' Takki suddenly stopped and turned away. In the heat of the moment, he had kissed T-chan, on the lips.



T-chan was a little surprised too. Despite his experience, he had never been kissed by a man. Nonetheless, he was quick to recover his composure. Lifting up the scarlet face before him, T-chan noticed that it was growing in allure. Without his nerdy glasses, Takki was actually quite becoming. This only encouraged T-chan in his teasing. He fingered the outline of Takki's lips, and then slowly lowered his fingers between those pouty lips into a shyly receiving mouth. Before Takki realised, his body was already moving in its own accord. His eyelids closed and his tongue relished the intruders.



'Don't get too engrossed. This is only the appetizer,' T-chan whispered. 'I still want those lusty lips around my cock. How about now? I think it's finally begging for attention.'



This time, Takki wasn't alone. T-chan laid them down and introduced him to sex position 69. This way, they both get a juicy, hard meat stick to savour.



'Imitate me' was his only instruction before he launched into yet another orgasm-exploding lesson.



Takki couldn't tell how many times they did it that night. But he remembered that there was once they had cummed together. And he secretly liked it.



..............



It was lunch-time the next day and his genitals still felt sore and tender. He wondered when the ordeal would end. Last night's episode only earned him a handful of memorabilia. He wanted to protest, maybe even punch T-chan. He felt so cheated, violated and used. He had expected to recover all two bags full of what he had originally sold. But this morning, after he half limped out of the bedroom, he discovered that T-chan had already left, leaving behind a pitiful half-full merchandise bag and a small paper bag. In the smaller bag, was packed breakfast - tonkatsu sandwiches, and a note: 'See you tonight at 10.' The nightmare was far from over....



End of Part 2/5 (More stories at http://avery-averette.livejournal.com/tag/stories. Enjoy!)
Sign up to rate and review this story