Categories > Original > Romance > No.1 Fan (Part 1/5: Indecent Proposal)

Part 3/5: Addicted To You

by avery_averette 0 reviews

T-chan is there in sickness and in health, but what does he get in return? A note that says, 'Thank you for everything.'(Warning: boys' love)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-05-04 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 2129 words - Complete

0Unrated
Addicted To You

It appeared that T-chan's generosity was limited only to their first night together. After that, Takki only received one measly item for every time they were together. It didn't matter if they did it all night long and again the next morning. It didn't matter if Takki was spending almost all his weekends over at T-chan's place. And it didn’t matter if they were soon losing touch with reality. But it matter to Takki. It mattered that he was often too tired to live up to his responsibility towards his real love - Tsubasa. His daily, detailed update of the superstar's activities dwindled. He found it increasingly hard to find time to scour the web for blog and twitter entries of sightings of the idol: shopping, eating, drinking, dating, and partying. And even when he did, it seemed that the entertainer too was holed up somewhere.

Takki wished that he knew where Tsubasa was holed up but the latter moved around too often to keep track. Anyway, this matter would have to remain wishful thinking for the moment. Presently, Takki was busy fending himself from the afternoon downpour. He was supposed to meet T-chan at a love motel near his office for a quickie and he wanted to make it back to work before lunch was over. He had to. His bucho had noticed that he was turning up for work late, yet leaving on the dot. His occasional dozing off at work also didn't escape the hawk eyes of the big man. Takki felt like he was back in school under the watchful glare of his homeroom teacher. Nothing was going right and everything was simply falling apart.

By the time he had arrived flustered to the motel room, he was soaked to the skin. Newspapers apparently don't make good umbrellas.

'You should do something about your hair, hime-sama. It actually looks better after it has been ravished by the rain. In fact, you look better too, all breathless and wet.'

Takki could tell that T-chan had already prepared himself. Junior was already engorged and throbbing.

'I need to wash up first.'

'I'll join you.'

'What? And wet your disguise.'

'.....' T-chan didn't like it when Takki bit back.

'I'll just watch. And maybe help you dry yourself.'

By now, Takki knew better than to fight T-chan. Sex was always more rough and painful when T-chan was unhappy.

'Besides, I like bathrooms,' T-chan shared. 'We can get as dirty as we like.'

Takki thought it was because they had already done it everywhere else: in his doorway, living room, bedroom, kitchen, collection room, storage room, walk-in closet, even in his car. The only frontier left unchartered was the great outdoors. But Takki was almost certain he wouldn't be hugging onto a tree as T-chan pound him from behind, anytime soon. For some reason, T-chan's perverseness drew the line at public display. They hadn't even done it in T-chan's backyard yet.

Nevertheless, whether it was hugging a tree or a toilet bowl, Takki still shuddered to think that he was being done by a man. To make matters worse, the man was still stubbornly insisting on his disguise. But it was also the disguise that made the doggy position bearable because he didn't have to look at those impermeable dark circles or protective scarves.

After a few quickies, T-chan was still unsatisfied.

'Come over tonight.'

'What?! That'll be three times a day. It's still swollen from this morning. And… and you just had me... three times!' Takki collapsed face down onto the mangled sheets to prove his point.

'Okay, fine. Then I take it that you don't want the fresh crabs from Hokkaido that my friend's bringing.'

......

Takki was ashamed. He had no dignity. He could understand if he sacrificed his body to rescue Tsubasa's memorabilia from the clutches of the evil one. But for crabs?

Cautiously unlocking the door for the first time, with the key that T-chan left him this afternoon, Takki once again reminded himself of his purpose for being there.

'My, you're early. I wonder if it's me or the crabs,' T-chan pondered aloud as he dropped a welcome-home kiss on Takki's eye moles. He had once instructed Takki, as they laid together after sex, 'Don't let anyone kiss these moles. They're mine.'

Takki ignored T-chan's welcome and proceeded to strip himself. It was another of T-chan's instruction to strip naked at the door before he stepped into the house.

Leaning on his door and enjoying the strip show, T-chan passed another instruction, 'Yah, drop everything but the overcoat. It looks good on ya. I have good taste, don't I?'

Takki hated to admit it, but T-chan's Burberry-coat present not only looked good but also felt good.

'The overcoat? What? Are we going with the flasher theme tonight?'

'If you want to,' T-chan answered, cornering Takki and reaching into the overcoat to massage his taunt butts. 'Tonight, we can play role reversal. I'll be your helpless, sex-deprived, eagerly abiding victim.'

Takki gulped. The flasher-victim theme was one of his favourite hentai fantasies. But it was always a female he violated.

'I'm sorry,' Takki cut him short. 'But I wanna get Imai-san's stuff first. I forgot them this afternoon. And I don't ever want to forget again.'

T-chan’s face suddenly turned a shade darker.

'Awwww... you break my heart,' he announced. Pulling up his Finding Nemo apron, he sauntered close and frot their groins together. He knew such delicious friction always made Takki dizzy and speechless, except for muffled moans of 'Ah' and 'More... please'.

'I hate to think that there's him between us,' T-chan purred as he nibbled on Takki's earlobes. 'Looks like I'll just have to make you forget him.'

To make sure of it, T-chan attacked him from behind too, fingering his sensitive anus.

Takki would normally take offence right away. Imai-san was his life. The person that brought him joy when all was bleak, and made him smile and believe that life could be beautiful. But it was impossible to feel anything but mind-blanking arousal when T-chan teased him from the front and back.

................

The next morning, Takki woke up muddle-headed. Ferociously ruffling his hair, he tried to recall what had happened. Of course there was sex. In the kitchen, in the name of experiment, T-chan laid Takki on the kitchen table and stuffed baby carrots into his hole to see how many a typical man's could hold.

'Stop it! It's gross!'

'Don't say that about our dinner, princess. Even vegetables have feelings too, you know?' T-chan chided. 'Let's try cherry tomatoes next; or perhaps the more challenging cucumber?'

Takki looked around and saw his other options: bananas, eggplants, zucchinis and a few other phallic symbols. Terrified of associating anal sex with innocent vegetables, Takki quickly proposed, 'I prefer yours.'

'My, my, aren't we anxious.'

'I mean... we're going to do it sooner or later, might as well be sooner. I want to get it over with.'

'Look, baby. There ain't no sooner or later with me. It's sooner and later. And since you asked for it....'

Abruptly, T-chan jerked Takki onto his lap and started wanking him. In the name of preparation, he made eggplant-chan take him from behind too. Takki almost cried. His mother loved eggplants and never failed to prepare them for him every time he returned to his hometown. Maybe he would have to feign allergy to them next time.

Aside from the permanent emotional scaring, dinner itself was great. The crabs were worth every shred of his dignity. Sweet and succulent, they tasted even more divine when T-chan fed it to him with his playful fingers and hot mouth.

But the medicine didn't. It was only then he remembered that he was ill. No thanks to the thunderstorm yesterday afternoon, he had caught a fever. Apparently T-chan had carried him onto the bed after finding him knocked out on the sofa, nursing a slight fever. The latter also bought him some over-the-counter medicine. They were lying on the bedside table next to him with a full glass of water. Takki was touched. Whenever he was sick, his stoic father too would place a glass of water next to his bed. Open display of affection was rare from the elderly gentleman, so every bit was precious.

Next to him, was something else too - T-chan. After sex, Takki always slept alone in T-chan's bedroom, while the latter disappeared somewhere else, locked away in one of his many rooms. Not tonight. Tonight, he was with Takki, conveniently naked. Often, T-chan kept his clothes on. Takki always assumed it was simply a sign of dominance, to show that he was the seme, the one in control. It was always only Takki's nipples that got shamelessly fondled, licked, sucked and nibbled.

Finally, it was his chance for revenge. The first thing on his mind was to feel the face - the mysterious, elusive face. Devoid of its regular shades and scarf, it was defenceless.

T-chan's face was normal. Actually, it was perfect. There was no obscene abnormality, scars or unbecoming skin condition. It was smooth and baby soft.

'Then what is he hiding?'

Maybe it was vitiligo, discolouration of the skin, like the one MJ had. But it was too dark to tell. And Takki didn't want to turn on the lights. He didn't need to see. He didn't want to see. A part of him still wanted to regard T-chan as a sex monster.

But sex monster or not, right now, the cruel pervert was vulnerable like a sleeping baby. This was Takki's payback time. He kissed T-chan's forehead, nose, cheeks and jaw line. Then just as he was about to taste those waiting lips again, the phone rang. Panicking, he quickly turned over and dropped dead.

Rousing from slumber, T-chan felt for his keitai as he cursed, 'Shit... fell asleep!'

'Moshi moshi. Ah, manager-san, some nerve to call me this late?'

'Not interrupting anything, am I?' His manager sniggered. 'Anyway, I just wanna remind you of the office meeting tomorrow.'

'Can we postpone it? I've a sick friend to look after.'

'Sick friend? Friend or fuck buddy?’

'Friend, of course. I wouldn't let a sick fuck buddy near me.'

'You lowlife, self-serving prick. Then, friend or lover? You've been single for a while now.'

'I thought you prefer me celibate. No negative publicity then.'

'Aww... but you know I love you and want you to be happy.'

'I am happy.' A slow smile crept across the sleepy face.

'Sounds serious.'

'Yes, I'm serious... in not attending tomorrow's meeting. Boss-san can kiss my ass.'

'Now, now, we don't want your lover girl to get jealous now, do we?

...............

The conversation ended shortly after that remark. T-chan wondered what his mentor and close friend would say if he were to know that his 'hime' was a 'him'. But he didn't want to think too much, he only want to snuggle up to the 'sleeping' figure and cuddle him for a while.

'I know I shouldn't do this. You're sick and all,' T-chan confessed to the 'sleeping' beauty, while half licking, half smooching the latter's neck. 'But I can't help it. I think I'm addicted to you.'

The kisses became more gentle when they reached the face. Takki almost didn't feel it when T-chan brushed against his lips, until his molester cupped his face with both hands and kissed him again, this time squarely on his lips. If he missed even that, there were more that followed, one more urgent and needy than the other. Finally, afraid to wake him up, T-chan grudgingly halted his harassment and buried his blushing face into Takki's hair.

..........

Takki could hear his stomach growling. In fact, so could his colleagues around him. He really should have taken the nattou-on-rice breakfast that T-chan had prepared for him; if not, at least the packed lunch, wrapped in a gold coloured furoshiki with pink sakura embroidery. But he took neither. If this morning, Takki hadn't woken up alone like he always did; if T-chan hadn't once again disappeared after a night of passion, things wouldn't have turned out this way. He wouldn't have left his breakfast and lunch untouched. He wouldn't have left his set of keys on top of the dining table. He wouldn’t have left a note that said, 'Thank you for everything.'

End of Part 3/5 (More stories at http://avery-averette.livejournal.com/tag/stories. Enjoy!)
Sign up to rate and review this story