Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Legacy of Itachi Uchiha (Revised)

Meet the genin

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

"The name's Itachi Mother F**king Uchiha!! Remember it!!"

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Anko,Itachi - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 1423 words

-1OOC
My fic might be a little off with the timeline but it's MY fic i repeat MINE so deal wit it...and enjoy the words..:)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here I am at my first chuunin exams outside the door to the waiting room where everyone else is. and boy am I nervous! Not only the fact that I am the youngest person at the chuunin exam, but only three Uchihas are entered in the exams! Stupid father and your evil ways. I bet you did'nt have to become a chuunin while you were only 9! I'm going off topic. Okay I'm nervous but so what, Im a prodigy damnit! I already have my Sharingan and I graduated rookie of the godamn century. Why? Cuz I'm that badass. You know I bet my little brother Sasuke misses me. He is only 4 but he can be so clingy sometimes, I mean you would think that he was attached to my leg!.... the little chicken booty head. I mean I am that awesome though. Thinking about Sasuke has cause me stare in the direction of my female teamate. I notice she had a tick mark on her head. Seriously? How come she is the only one that can do that.

"What are staring at?" She asks me viciously.

I decided to muster any courage a boy no.....MAN of my age would have.

"U-uh n-nothing Anko-chan." I said as i stare down at the floor in a very dignified manner...Yep only Uchiha men are capable of this.

"Stop being rude to Itachi, Anko." Our Jounin sensei says.

Ah yes, the timely arrival of our Sensei's intervention, who is never ever EVER ever late to ANYTHING.

"Sorry Sakumo Sensei." Anko says apologetically.

Oh Yeah, I forgot to mention that our sensei is the famous WHITE FANG of Konoha. Notice the capital letters.......wish I knew how I did that. Anyway our sensei is so badass that everyone in all the other countries fear him and his chakra blade. I hear his son is in the exams with us. Too bad his sensei wasthe fourth hokage who had died two years ago sealing the ninetailed fox into a baby that looked suspiciously like him. I think that was his son. How do I know? I'm just that Badas. I really wanna meet the son of the white fang, just cause I wanna rub it in that his dad is MY sensei and not his....what? That is in no way selfish at all.

"It's not Anko-chan's fault that Itachi just lets people walk over him like a weakling. Some Uchiha you are."

This came from my other fuckface of a teammate. Hana Inuzuka. You would think That having two female teammates who are three years older then you would be like heaven right? Well no you sick fucks.......what a god awful mouth for a nine year old..... anyway it's not heaven. It's the complete opposite, its..................Anti-heaven.....What? I'm trying to stop cursing........Don't mock me damnit!!.......FUCK! I did it again. Lucky thing this is all in my head so no one can hear talking to myself......I'm not crazy.

"Well the next time I see you three, you better be chuunin." With that said Sakumo-sensei disappeared in a flash of white.......He is so badass.

"Well lets hurry and get through these doors!" I said as I ran to the doors and pushing them open revealing.......hundreds of Shinobi from all over the world.....Shit.....I really gotta stop doing that. I heard from our sensei that every time I curse,all the perverts everywhere get caught peaking and get whailed on. Any way we walked inside the giant room.

"Well well well, if it isn't Anko and her lackeys." I heard this from the right of us. I turned my head and saw the most beautiful kunoichi I ever laid eyes on. Maybe even more pretty than Anko. This kunoichi had a red and white battle dress thing and black Anbu styled pants. She had shoulder length hair and her eyes..........HOW DARE HER EYES BE RED!!! THATS MY SHTICK!! I need to stop yelling inside my head. Then two more people walked over to her and stood on both of her sides.

"Kurenai yuhi..... long time no see....stuck up princess." Anko said.....wow They must have some problems.

"Snake freak!" The beautiful kunoichi named Kurenai said back. That was a no-no with Anko. Just beause she looked up to Orochimaru does not mean she is a snake. She may be rude as hell....but no snake.......I have the sudden urg to be afraid of the name Jaraiya.

"YOSH IT'S THAT KID THAT JUST GRADUATED. HIS FLAMES OF YOUTH BURN EXCEEDINGLY BRIGHT FOR HIM TO BE SO YOUNG YOSH!!!"

O_o "!!!" HOLY SHITFUCKDAMN..... Shinigami-sama if you are listening, please escort my soul out of body, for if you had to witness a bowl styled haircut, on a green ninja with freakishly huge eyebrows that are surely the result of a kekkai genkai, then you would want to die.

Kurenai looked at the green thing. "Gai could you not do that."

"Yes Gai, that is really not cool." Said Kurenai's other teammate.

He had short brown hair, blue shirt, blue pants, blue head band and a blue.........is that a cigarette? I know I'm young but He is so young to be smoking a fucking cigarette.........DAMNIT ALL!!

"oH WOW so the gangs all here." Me, Hana, and Anko-chan heard this from behind us, so we turn and what do i see? Three more leaf shinobi that are quite odd.

"Kakashi-kun!!" both Anko and Hana said as they glomped him...... I don't know why but I hate Kakashi now and forever......I hope he's a pervert.... because I got a shitload of plans for him.....

Kakashi has a black shirt and black pants and a....... mask? over his mouth and nose. I then decided to scope out his teammates and who do i find?

"Little cuz!!" Yep I found Obito Uchiha's lazy ass looking at me with that stupid smile of his.... thinks he's so cool just cuz Kakashi is on his team. What's so special about Kakashi anyway? I decide to ignore my Cousin. Why? Cuz I'm just that badass.

His other tammate was a girl with brown hair.......I don't care much of her clothes since what she said caught all of my attention.

"KAKASHI HATAKE YOU GET OFF THOSE SKANKS RIGHT NOW!"

I blinked once....twice....three times.

"Hatake? is the white fang your father?" I ask Kakashi who is now girl free thanks to his female teamate who is now being pummeled to death.

"Yes." He answered simply.

"Well he's my sensei." I said bathing in my joy at how i hoped his expresion would be, sad? angry? flabbergasted?

"Oh." Damn that mask of his! I can't see a thing.

"And you must be Itachi uchiha. I must say I'm impressed. Everyone in the whole village knows about the Uchiha prodigy. You must be pretty badass."

Kakashi Hatake is so cool, he's like my best friend ever, I knew I misjudged him.

"Too bad I'm better."

Like I said That fuck can rot in fucking hell.... stupid stuck up pointy haired fuck........Jaraiya must be dead by now.

"I'm going to kick your ass Kakashi! Believe it!"

I felt so badass with MY new catchphrase I just invented. No one DARE steal it.

"Big talk from someone who still wets his bed."

I DO NOT WET THE BED. How dare he make assumptions. I'M AN UCHIHA DAMNIT!

"Hey you guys keep it down." Some random guy from the giant crowd of genin.

I growled and let my frustration out on the whole room. I pointed my finger in the direction of the crowd and yelled out something perverts would come to hate me for.

""THE NAME'S ITACHI MOTHER FUCKING UCHIHA BITCHES AND IM GONNA KICK ALL OF YOUR ASSES!!!! BELIEVE IT!!" Why did I yell that? I'm just that Badass.

I hear some voices behind me

"Stupid Uchiha.... gonna get us killed." Hana said.

Anko blushed and smiled and thought 'kid's got guts....i can't wait until we're older. But I'm not gonna tell anybody that I'll just act evil and uninterested torward him.

"So the kid has guts." Kakashi said.

"SO MUCH FIRE BURNING IN HIS YOUTH TANK!!!!"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new idea...... give me feedback tell me what you think.......and Yea Itachi is suppose to be out of character.
Sign up to rate and review this story