Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Legacy of Itachi Uchiha (Revised)

What the hell kind of questions?

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Itachi is in the first exams....oh boy

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 1087 words

0Unrated
"SO MUCH FIRE BURNING IN HIS YOUTH TANK!!" I know who yelled this.

I laughed and through my hands behind my head.....I am so badass.

Then suddenly a poof of smoke appeared at the front of the room. When it cleared I heard a voice

"ALRIGHT ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP! mY NAME IS IBIKI MORINO RECENTLY APPOINTED JOUNIN AND JUNIOR MEMBER OF THE ANBU INTERROGATION DEPARTMENT!

Damnit all......I heard about this guy. They say he is a sadist but I know better than to believe rumors. He was a new recruit. a newbie. Pretty soon he will have to learn the hard way about the Interrogation department. Just like how I had to learn the hard way about war. When I was 4 years old the fourth great ninja war was going on. I saw so many dead bodies, people getting killed, and all sorts of chaos. I hate conflict with every fiber of my being.

"EVERYONE LINE UP AND FILE INTO THE DOOR BEHIND ME AND WE WILL START THE FIRST EXAM!" That Ibiki guy said.

I had a feeling i would be separated from my team. So you know, everyone lines up and we proceed through the door behind Ibiki to a............classroom? with Jounin sitting all around the room. I think they are here to watch us. One guy has bandages around his face. What the hell? So Ibiki then tells us to take seats. There were 13 rows from the front to the back. I sat in the sixth row because the middle row is awesome. Why did I sit there?? Because I'm just that badass. I notice someone sit to my left.

"Hey Itachi."

Holy shit! It's my best bud in the whole wide world!!! It doesn't matter if he is like three years older than me...and he's my cousin.

"What's up Shisui!!" I said back in rerturn.

"Nothing much just trying not to let down my teammates, Hayate and Genma."

"Shisui you need to have more confidence. You have the sharingan for godsake! Genma is not all that and Hayate coughs all the time. Notice Shisui, the underlined and italicized all."

"Wow I wish I knew how to do that." He said. I sympathize with him. Not everyone can be as badass as me.

Then suddenly I notice someone sit to my right and I think I can feel him glare at me. Who the hell does he think he is?! NO ONE GLARES AT ME AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!

I turn to find this white haired boy glaring at me with intense hatred.

"I can't believe they let some Uchiha scum in the exams. I guess they pity the both of you, Whatever I doubt you'll make it pass this part."

THIS GUY MUST BE ASKING FOR QUICK DEATH! And it also doesn't help that his chakra is so low I think even Sasuke can take him now. Shisuo looks sad and turns to face forward. NO ONE INSULTS MY BESTEST BUDDY EVER AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!

"Who do you think you are?!" I asked/yelled

"Mizuki, You don't deserve to know my last name Uchiha."

Either he really thinks that, or he doesn't have one......stupid clanless noob. I'll show his white haired ass.....damn I need to stop cursing....damn.

"Well, Mizuki don't underestimate me because of my age." I felt so badass after saying that.

Just then Ibiki appears in the front of the room with the over dramatic smoke effect and everything. He thinks he's so badass.

"Welcome everyone to the first part of the Chuunin exams. This first part includes a written test."

A written test eh....I'm pretty level headed at those. This should be easy.

"Everyone will start with 10 points. Each answered wrong will result in the loss of 1 point. There are ten questions but the tenth will be given in an hour. Anyone caught cheating will have three points deducted from them.....Hint hint "CAUGHT" hint hint "CHEATING."

Well this test's purpose is painfully obvious. I don't know who wouldn't get it.

"I don't get it." Someone said in behind.

"GET THE HELL OUT!" Ibiki screamed. Whoa he cursed......so badass!

Did Mizuki just sweat drop? What the fuck? How is that possible? Perverts everywhere hate me now.

"Now everyone have a good test because it begins... NOW."

The test papers and pencils magically appeared on the desks in front of us....magically.

Ok lets take a look at this test. The first question is 1."What is Konohamaru's last name?"

...........WHAT THE FUCK?! WHO THE HELL IS KONOHAMARU?! okay, okay, be coool Itachi, lets just skip that one. Okay number 2......

2."What are Orochimaru's sound four's names?"..........WTF? He left the village before I was born so how the hell would I know that?! No what? I am not gonna panic. Let's just go to the next question.

3."When Sasuke ran off to Orochimaru and became a missing ninja, which one of his sensei's techniques did he use on Naruto when he was in his one tailed form at the valley of end to try and Finish Naruto off?"

A. Chidori

B. Grand fireball jutsu.

C. Hidden Lotus

D. Sexy jutsu.

............SASUKE TURNED ROGUE!?!?!? HE FOUGHT NARUTO?!? ONE TAILED FORM!?!?!?!?!?! I knew something was strange about Sasuke! He must be a secret genius! Using his Sharingan to copy my moves while I don't know it....Thats why he was always around me!.....Wait till after the exam......I'm going to kick his chicken ass head in!!

"WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH NUMBER 7?!?!?!" I heard this in front of me. Sitting two rows in front of me and four seats to the left was that cigarette smoking kid. He screamed this. I looked down at number 7 and it read:

7."When Hidan killed Asuma Sarutobi, who was Hidan with?"

.....O_o!...........okay you know what? fuck this test! I'm just gonna wait it out for this tenth question. It boils down to this. Me vs. The tenth question. TENTH QUESTION!!! YOUR GOING DOWN!! Why is it going down? I'm just that badass.

.......Do I hear snoring? I turned behind me and looked and who do I find snoring? more importantly What do I hear being said while he snores.

(snore)youth(snore)flames(snore)youth............

Wow and.......wait did I just sweat drop? Oh no!! I'm becoming a freak!!! Tenth question you better hurry the fuck up!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second chapter.....Review please....Itachi says so....
Sign up to rate and review this story