Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Legacy of Itachi Uchiha (Revised)

The forest of death

by Inuyonas 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 1136 words

0Unrated
So here I am at the second stage in the exams...The forest of death. It's me, Anko-chan, and Hana. Kakashi, Obito, and Rin , Kurenai, Asuma and Gai, and Shisui, Genma and Hayate from Konoha. There's this team from the rain village but they are strictly genjutsu from what I heard. I don't know their names though.....too unimportant. There is also like 3 teams from the sand village and 3 teams from the grass village too. The grass shinobi look almost grown.

Hahaha! A grown Genin, thats fuckin hilarious.

"What are you smiling about Itachi?" Anko-chan asked me.

"Er-uh Nothin Anko-chan." I really gotta stop talkin in my head.

And where the hell is the proctor at!? He's late. Sakumo-sensei is never late cuz he's so badass. This proctor? He's so NOT badass How do I know it's a guy? I'm just that badass.

Poof!!

I assume that this guy that just appeared in a puff of smoke is the proctor. Damn he's old...maybe even older than the Hokage. Naw What am I thinkin? No one is older than the hokage.

"Greetings genin, I am your proctor..... Danzou." (DUN DUN!)

I don't like this guy. He's strikes me as a guy who might take my eyes...I know it sounds weird but he's just giving off that vibe. His clothes consist of .....old ass black pants.......an old ass formal shirt....... an old ass konoha headband....and an old ass cane. Godamn he's old.

"The second stage of your exam is the forest of death. Each of your teams will have one of two scrolls. Either the earth or the heaven scroll. The objective is to have bot sets of scrolls and be at the tower in the middle of the forest in no less than five days. One of the members of your team will each line up in front of the booths to sign your name and receive your scroll." Danzou said.

"You do it Itachi." Hana said to me.

"Why do I have to?"

"Cuz I said so."

"ANd who the hell are you?"

"Someone who's gonna kick your ass."

"For an Inuzuka you're such a pussy Hana."

"GRRR. Thats it! Get' em FIDOMARU!"

"AAARGH!!!"

O_o Her GIANT ASSED ninja dog bit me!!!..................................HOW IN THE HELL DID I MISS A 1 FOOT TALL DOG IN THE FIRST 3 CHAPTERS!!?!

"Stop fighting Hana, Itachi and go get the stupid scroll." Anko said.

"THAT MUTT BIT ME!!!"

"Shut up. and. go. get . the. scroll."

"Yes mom.." I said sarcastically as I walked off...................How dare that stupid canine bite me! Stupid dog.....looks just like Hana anyway. haha. I'm funny. Anyway I'm walking up to the booth and......wait Im the first one here. Does everyone thinks its cool not to be the first one? Screw them! I'm Itachi badass Uchiha! And Anko-chan never sides with me....One of these days I will get Anko-chan to go out with me I swear it on my ninja way Believe It! I'm at the booth now.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mean while...

"Hey Anko"

"Yea, Hana."

"You still like Kakashi right?"

"Of course. Why do you ask?"

"Because I saw you lookin at Itachi in a weird kinda way."

"As if, My heart belongs to Kakashi and only Kakashi."

"Yea ok" Hana said smiling.

"Hana Why are you smiling that I like Kakashi? Shouldn't you be mad?"

"W-wha- I-Im, N-NO-"

"You can't even form a straight sentence Hana. Do you like Itachi?"

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I LIKE THAT IDIOT!? HE'S 9 FOR CHRIST SAKE!! HE'S ALSO INCONSIDERATE, IMMATURE, HE DOESN'T THINK, HE'S SO NOT BADASS.....


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do I feel the urge to neuter Hana's dog?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....AND STUPID!"

"Hana, don't you think thats a little overboard? I mean he passed the academy at eight years old as Rookie of the century. He'sthe fist one in history to do that. He has the sharingan already and he is kinda cute."

Hana blushed. "Well he will be Ten next week....."

"See, Hana he's not that bad."

"I guess you'e right Anko."

"SO YOU DO LIKE ITACHI!!"

"Wha- Anko I-"

"It's ok Hana.... Maybe you should start being nice to Itachi."

"Ok Anko."

Hana smiled at Anko and Anko returned it. But little did Hana know that Anko's smile was faker than Itachi is badass.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The jounin sitting behind the booth stared at me with such a glare.

"What?" I said.

"Okay I'm pretty sure your name's not Itachi The-super-badder-than-your-ass-mizuki-teme-sucks-just-like Hana's-dog Uchiha." He said to me.

I glared at him

"You sayin I'm not badass?"

"I didnt-"

"Are you!! saying. I'm. not. Badass." said activating my sharingan.

"No I'm not. You are so badass."

"Thats what I thought." I said as I grabbed our heaven scroll and walked over to my teammates. The scroll had a number on it. It was 9. What a badass number and I'm not just saying that cuz I'm 9 years old. I'm not damnit!!

Just then the shinobi behind the booth had a massive nose bleed and fainted.

He was a pervert!?!? Anyway The number on the scroll represents the gate we are suppose to enter from.

"Itachi!" I heard Anko-chan say as she walked over to me.

"Yea?"

"So what scroll did we get?" She said smiling at me.......WHy is she being all buddy buddy with me now? Something's not right!

"Tachi-kun!" THERE IS NO WAY IN THE DARKEST PART OF HELL THAT I HEARD THAT ORRECTLY FROM HANA IUZUKA COMING TORWARD ME.

Something's definantly not right

"WHO ARE YOU!!"

Hana looked puzzled.

"Silly Itachi I realized I should start being nice to my teammates since our live depend on each other."

Should I beleive her bullshit excuse of a lie? What am I thinking? Hana has never lied to me before. .... I think.

"We need to head to gate nine.I thinks its on the other side of the forest. Meaning we have to walk around the damn thing."

"Okay cool." Anko said.

"So lets go." Hana said as herand Anko began walking ahead of me.

Why are they being all nice? Maybe they realize how badass I am.....No I don't think thats it.....Whatever it is I will get to the bottom of it or my name isnt Itachi The-super-badder-than-your-ass-mizuki-teme-sucks-just-like-Hana's-dog Uchiha......and it's not.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preview for next chapter:

"Rin your going down!" Anko said as snakes emergered from her sleeves.

"Dynamic entry!"

"THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOUR TONGUE TO BE THAT DAMN LONG!!"

"Itachi calm down so we can focus on how to beat her...him...it."

(COUGH)(COUGH)

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY THE HELL IS YOUR MASK ORANGE?!?!" I shouted at this freak with an orange swirly mask.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please review....please.......and if there is anything wrong with this chapter or any of them please tell me
Sign up to rate and review this story