Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Legacy of Itachi Uchiha (Revised)

Fate is cruel

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

In the forest....akatsuki shows up

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 2550 words

0Unrated
Anime/Manga » Naruto » The Legacy of Itachi Uchiha
Author: Inuyonas 1. Itachi Uchiha, Believe it!2. What the hell kind of questions?3. CoughCough4. Hana's confession5. The forest of death6. The death of Obito Uchiha7. Amaterasu8. Chidori9. The 3rd Stage10. A quick KO11. Why am I down here?12. Kurenai OWNED13. Tsukiyomi14. Author's note15. Sasuke?16. Itachi meets Naruto

Rated: M - English - Humor/Adventure - Reviews: 16 - Published: 03-16-10 - Updated: 05-05-10 id:5821109


Hey ya'll Itachi's back again. We're currently running through this damn forest if you wanna know what we're up to. Jumping from branch to branch specifically. How is it that all these trees are made for ninja's to jump on? something to think about.

"Alright we'll stop here."

Anko-chan said that. She assumed the roll as leader. We were now on the forest floor. Funny how this forest doesn't have grass.....just dirt.

"Lets sit down for awhile." Hana said.

Perfectly fine with me. We sat.

"Okay listen up. Everyone is an enemy whether we like them or not. That includes Kurenai Itachi." Anko said smirking at me.

"That also includes Kakashi." I said back......I bet she wasn't expecting that. I'm so badass.

Anko blushed.

"Anyway we need to get an earth scroll. So let's set up a trap. My jutsus include: Shadow snake, Head hunter, and shadow shuriken jutsus, plus the standard academy ones." Anko-chan said. That Shadow snake jutsu is so badass. I wish I knew it.

"My jutsus are my clan jutsus, the academy ones, and Air bullet jutsu." Hana said. Impressive, She knows a jutsu outside her clan ones.

"Mine are the Sharingan of course and the Grand fireball, fireball, Phoenix flower, Shadow clone, great clone explosion and I can cast extraordinary genjutsus with my Sharingan. I can only do one genjutsu without my Sharingan, plus those academy ones." I said feeling so badass at their expression.

"Wow Itachi, You're even more badass than I realized."

That smile......those words......came from Hana?! My dad needs to put the blunt down when he's around me. And why did Anko frown when she said that for a split second?

"Um, thanks?"

"I vote that we cast a genjutsu on the area and trick the other teams." Hana said looking at me.

"But why waste chakra if we don't know a team may or may not run this way?" I said.

"Let's use ninja wire. I got some in my bag." Anko said. She's so smart.

Hana started sniffing.

"What is it girl?!" I asked with some sarcasm, but I really meant it.

She continued sniffing.

"Did kakashi fall down in a well?!"

Still sniffing.

Anko-chan giggled. "Shut up Itachi."

"Someone else is here."

Me and Anko stood straight up and pulled out a kunai each. Hana got on all fours and started growling.(O_o) and her dog jumped on her back.

"Show your self!" Anko-chan shouted.

"Itachi." Anko said.

I already knew what she wanted. I activated my sharingan. Did I mentioin I have all three tomoe in each eye? I didn't? well I do. Why? I'm just that badass.

"The scent is familiar." said Hana.

"ANKO-CHAN, HANA-CHAN!!!" yelled a female voice.

Then suddenly a figure dropped down in front of us at leats 15 feet away from us. It was a female. She had brown ninja pants that hug her legs VERY nicely, a grey short sleeved shirt and grey ninja shoes(you know the ones with the toes out.)

"Hi!" said this girl who apparently, has not heard of whispering.

Anko-chan face vaulted. What the hell Anko? Face vaulting is not normal. Hana stood up straight and sighed in relief then hissed:

"Shinora Nara! Why the hell are you so loud!?"

Nara? You mean the intelligent, lazy and cunning Nara? This girl does not seem intelligent...but i could be wrong, The way she's bouncing up and down clearly states she is anything but lazy and cunning well........if she's cunning, then I don't have lines on my face.

"I came to see my two bestest friends!" The hyperactive Nara shouts.

"Why are you here?" Anko said....didn't see her recover though.

"Well..."

Anko gets into a fighting stance with the kunai in a reverse grip.

"You came alone? or you wanted us to think that in order to get our guard down."

Wow Anko-chan......suspicious much?

"Um....or My team left me behind." Shinora said embarrassed.

"Why would they leave you behind?" I asked walking up to Shinora.

"They don't really think I'm strong.... There really strict and mean but They care.... I think."

"But you need a team of three to pass the exam though?" Hana said.

"They said that I should meet them at the tower. They don't want me to get in their way. They said I'm weak...BUT I'M NOT DAMNIT!" Whoa....that was so random. She curses like me.....I LIKE THIS GIRL!

"Nice story Shinora. But I'm still not buying it." Anko said walking up Shinora aswell. "We may be friends but everyone is an enemy now. EVERYONE."

ANko is being so badass right now. I love how she's being intimidating. I'M NOT A MASOCHIST DAMN YOU!

"I think we should let her come with us" Hana said walkin up as well.

"Why?" ANko said not taking her eyes off of The reverse stereotype of a nara.

"Strength in numbers." I said.

"Thank you!!" She squealed then Glomped me.

Little did I know That Hana glared at Shinora......and Anko glared at Hana.....so how did I know that?

"Come on lets-"

"Not so fast!"

Someone dared cut me off!!?! I turned around and looked up and saw Kakashi, Rin and Obito on a long tree branch.

"Rin." Anko said viciously.

"Snake." Rin said as a comeback.

"I'll take the disgusting ugly one." Hana said.

"No Hana, I'll take Kakashi. You can have Obito." I said feeling badass again.

Kakashi closed his eyes and they formed upside down u's. What the hell Kakashi?

"Clever." He said as a comeback.

"Look at that disgusting Uchiha. So vile and unworthy of walking on this very earth."

"Um Hana-"

"With that stupid sharingan."

"Hana!"

She blushed as she caught herself.

"Sorry Itachi-kun."

"Hana, Obito does'nt have his sharingan yet so he should be easy." I whispered to Hana.

She nodded in affirmation.

"Let's go Fidomaru! Woman beast clone!" Her dog transformed in her. So there were two Hanas.....WHat a nightmare.

"Ultimate Taijutsu!! Tunneling Fang!" She said as she and her dog clone jumped into the air and started spinning rapidly causing them to be seen as a spinning blur rushing towards Obito.

"Shit! Move!" RIn said as she pushed Kakashi and Obito off the tree branch and jumped out the way. Hana hit the tree branch and shattered it. Why did she push them? Their ninja they can move just as fast as her.

Team Kakashi landed on the ground in defensive stances. Hana and Fidomaru separated but the dog still maintained it's human form. They descended on Obito.

They landed and slashed and cut at him until he was forced back far away from his team.

"Obito!"

"He can handle himself Rin!" Kakashi commanded them

"One down." I said.

Kakashi and RIn looked at us the noticed Anko was missing.

Kakashi and Rin realized that she was using her head hunter jutsu not a minute to soon. Kakashi jumped to the side and Rin jumped back.

A hand shot out of the ground where they once were.

"Wow!" Shinora said behind me.....I forgot she was there.

"Anko emerged from the ground where her hand penetrated the earth. She rushed at Rin and pointed her palm at her.

(Anko had on what she normally wears minus the trench coat and add a long sleeved purple shirt in it's place.)

"Rin You're going down!" She said as snakes emerged from her sleeve. The fight escalated away from us.

"Guess it's just you and me Tachi." Kakashi said. "If you're badass enough."

I smirked and pointed at Kakashi.

"You're not gonna provoke me Kakashi! I'm gonna kick your ass in every type of way!"

"I've been waiting to fight the infamous sharingan."

"Well lets not keep you waiting anymore." I said as I rushed at him with my sharingan blazing an all.

I punched at his face with my right fist but he ducked and tried to uppercut me. I leaned back and back flipped out the way. He jumped at me and tried to side kick me in the face. I leaned back, turned over and brought my right heel into his gut. He flew to his left about 20 feet. and flipped and skidded on his feet.

"Fast." He said.

"You have no idea." I said. I followed this statement with a couple handsigns then:

"Fire style: Fireball Jutsu!" I yelled spiting forth a fireball the size of is body at him.

It hit him head on and smoke surrounded him.

"You got Him!" Shinora said from up in a tree.

"Hey you wanna help me?!" I asked irritated. How dare her team ditch her and dump her on us and she not help me in a fight!?! I'm going to kick her teammates asses!

"Um....I'll try-"

A hand shot out the ground underneath me and grabbed my ankle.

"Son of a-AGH!"

I was dragged into the ground with only my head sticking out.

Kakashi appeared in front of me.

"That was easy." He said.

"Too easy." I replied smirking.

Then I poofed..... as in I disappeared in smoke.

"Shadow clone!" Kakashi said.

The real me dropped behind Kakashi and Rammed my foot in his spine.

"ooF!" he shouted as he shot forward. He hit the ground with a thud.

"Being a ninja means having an ace in the hole at all times" I said bathing in my badassness.

Then Kakashi disappeared in smoke aswell.

"Shoulda seen that comin...." I said.

"Yes, you should have." said Kakashi's voice behind me. He hel a kunai at the side of my neck.

"Now before I end your life any last words?"

I blinked.

"End my life? Kakashi we're comrades in the village."

"In this test everyone is an enemy. And death is acceptable. And I will protect my team at all costs."

So he can underline an italicize too, eh?

"Nothing? Well Goodbye Itachi." He said as he plunged a kunai in the side of my neck.

"You fought well."

I staggered forward gasping for breathe.....or so he thought.

I turned my head to look back at him and smiled.

"Why are you-"

His question was answered when My body turned into a flock of crows and flew up in the air.

"What the?" Was his intelligent response.

The crows circled around him. It looked like a slow tornado of crows that was at least 40 feet high.

"Genjutsu? But when did you cast it? I thought you needed your sharingan activated to do that."

The crows formed the upper half of my body 20 feet above and 20 feet in front of Kakashi.

"Before the fight even began I cast a genjutsu."

"Kakashi gasped. 'when he pointed.'

"Now kakashi, it's time to end it!"

The crows that were circling became shuriken and headed straight for Kakashi.

He put his hands together in hopes of dispelling the illusion. The shuriken struck all over his body. Then suddenly There were no crows and I was standing in front of Kakashi.

"So you dispelled it."

He noticed that I was waiting for some time.

"Why did'nt you attack me?" He said clearly confused at my Heroic actions.

"Like I said before, We're comrades Even in competition we look out for each other." I answered.

"We were put in here to kill. Thats why it's called the forest of death. Those who disobey the rules are trash." Kakashi said.

"Those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash. Believe it." I said. kakashi looked shocked. I bet he's wondering how I'm so badass.

"Well-"

"Kukukukukuku."

We heard laughter coming from the tree where Shinora was at. I turned around and looked up and found a sight that would haunt my dreams for years to come. No you turd wads, Sasuke was not up there! But the almost grown grass ninja was.

"Shinora......What the hell?"

Apparently the grass ninja ....I think it's female.... had her tongue stretched and wrapped around Shinora's neck and had her lifted off the ground struggling to breathe.

Somehow the grass nin was still able to talk.

"Kukuku." Seriously, How the fuck can you laugh like that!?!

"Well, Well, What an interesting fight between a genious Shinobi, and a genious even among the Uchihas." She said.

"THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOUR TONGUE TO BE THAT DAMN LONG!" I shouted pointing at her....it

"Itachi, calm down so we can focus on how to beat her....him...it." So my words did have an affect on the root-like Kakashi.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anko and Rin we're in quite a predicament. One minute tere fighting ....and Anko is winning....the next they're both caught in a giant Boa constrictors death.....squeeze including Fidomaru.

"Why the hell is this snake so damn big?!" Anko said.

"Dont' (inhale) know." Rin answered.

The boa constrictor's head was hovering over them dangerously.

"I hope it doesn't eat us." Rin said.

Fate decided to prove her wrong as the Boa constictor opened its mouth. It's fangs were at least 4 feet long.

Anko glared at Rin.

"Couldn't you have said "Oh I hope it doesn't let us go"" Anko asked sarcastically.

The boa reared it's head back intent on eating it's prey in one bite until.....

"DYNAMIC ENTRY!!" A fooot jammed ito the boa's head making it fly back crushing a few trees in the process.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn I'm getting my ass handed to me by a clone and Kakashi's not doing any better.

(Cough)(Cough) AN- You all thought that was gonna be Hayate didn't you?

Kakashi coughed and tried to stand up.

Apparently this grass ninja was no mere genin. She made a shadow clone and made it beat the shit outta us. Me and Kakashi were supporting each other's weight.

"Kakashi, I'm (pant) almost out of (pant) chakra."

"(pant) Me too (Pant)"

"Well, well Maybe I overestimated my prey. You can't defeat me together or by yourselves. Time to end it." Said the grass ninja.

The next thing I saw made me doubt my sanity. A snake came out of her mouth!And two swords came out of it's mouth!!! And it was heading straight for us!!

"KUKUKU DIE!!"

"If this bitch says kukuku one more fuckin time-"

My rant was cut off on account of two weird things happening.

One. A hand grabbed my shoulder and I'm guessing the same happened to Kakashi because of the way he jumped.

Two. The swords went right through us and out the other side. No you imbeciles we did'nt die. They sort of phased through us. I knocked the hand off my shoulder and turned to look at..........Orange?

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHY IS YOUR MASK ORANGE?!?"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE REVIEW PLEASE.......IF YOU DON'T THEN IT'S GONNA TAKE LONGER TO UPLOAD.....HintHint

Also tell me if anything's grammatically wrong in this chapter.

Return to Top
Sign up to rate and review this story