Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Legacy of Itachi Uchiha (Revised)

The death of Obito Uchoha

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 1169 words

0Unrated
So I'm looking at a shinobi in an Orange mask.......nothing strange about that right? That's what I thought until the masked man spoke.

"NO HEBI-KUN! BAD HEBI-KUN!"

O_o Hebi-kun? Snake? What the hell?

"Damn you tobi!?" Said the grass nin

"LEADER SAID DON'T KILL ANYBODY AND HEBI-KUN WAS GOING TO KILL SOMEBODY!"

Leader? There working together?

"DAMNIT MY NAMES IS OROCHIMARU! TOBI!"

"TOBI KNOWS!" said the freak smiling under his mask......how did I know this? I'm just that badass.

Why did that grass nin have a man voice? Why was this mask talking? Why am I stuck between two idiots?

Then you will not believe what just happened. The newly identified Orochimaru stuck his fingers right below his right eye.....PEIRCING THE SKIN!! He then peeled it as if he was pulling off a mask. It was a guy's face underneath. He had yellow eyes with black slitted pupils......This guy h-he just had a sex change!!!

"More importantly tobi, how did you do that?" Orochimaru said sounding intrigued.

"TOBI IS SUPER DUPER STRONG!"

More like super duper dumb, retarded and stupid.

"What is going on?" Kakashi said.

"Shut up Kakashi I wanna hear more." I said back to him.

"Hebi-kun where is your akatsuki cloak?"

How did I miss those giant red clouds on the Orange swirly mask's cloak? Go figure....

"Will you shut up if I put it on?" Orochimaru asked annoyed.

"YEP TOBI WILL!"

Orochimaru pulled a red clouded cloak seemingly out of nowhere and put it on.

"Happy now Tobi?" Orochimaru said irritated....but Tobi missed it.

"INDEED!"

"So we are to obverse are we? Who else is with you?" The snake man said.

"TOBI IS HERE AND, PUPPET-KUN, AND DOLPHY-KUN!!...AND TOBI!"

Puppet-kun?....Dolphy-kun? Judging by the nick names and using my super duper intelligence one deals with puppets and the other is...........a bear.............What? I'm only 9 Damnit!

"Kukuku.."

There goes that laugh agagin...

"Kakashi-kun, seems that my clone is done with your teammate."

I noticed kakashi's eyes widen.

In a poof of smoke ANOTHER snake man appeared right beside the original Orochimaru with an unconscious body in his hand.

"HEBI-KUN!! WHAT DID TOBI JUST SAY?!?!?"

Orochimaru ignored this.

"Seems like you were too slow Kakashi. You could'nt beat me or save your "

Hey....thaT Body looks....kinda like......

"OBITO!" Kakashi screamed.

Orochimaru flung Obito's unconscious body over to Kakashi. It landed on it's back in front of Kakashi.

"O-obito.....Why?. I'm sorry I'm so-WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH HIS EYE!" kakashi screamed with tears screaming down his face.

Curiosity got the better of me and I looked at Obito's eyes.....or eye. His left eye was gone completely from the socket! His right eye was crushed and closed.

"Obito...." I said in awe. This reminded me of the fourth great ninja war I saw when I was four. It scared me till no end. Death surrounded me..... and apparently Death took Obito. Tears escaped from my eyes.

"Do not shed tears for him. He fought a good fight, and he awaken his sharingan at the last second. Too bad it was all for naught." said the evil and vile Snake ninja.

"ARARAAGH!!" Kakashi got lost in his rage and went on a rampage toward Hebi-teme.

"Kakashi Wait!" I called out to him....but it was all for naught.

"I'll Kill you!!" he screamed as he pulled out a kunai and jumped at Orochimaru.

"Kukukuku.." He laughed as Kakashi descended upon him in hopes to tear his head off.

Kakashi aimed his kunai at Orochimaru's left eye and thrusted it forward, only to have his wrist grabbed. Orochimaru swiftly and powerfully punched Kakashi in the neck and threw him straight up in the air. Kakashi let the kunai go and Oro caught it.

"Kakashi!" I said I could only watch in horror as Kakashi descended face first into the kunai that Orochimaru held upward.

CRUNCH!!

KAKASHI'S LEFT EYE IMPLALED THE KUNAI!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

He was in so much pain.... and I-I could do nothing to help him....I'm useless.....

Orochimaru threw Kakashi on the gound in front of him with his face facing the sky.

"Kakashi, kakashi, You have no chance against me. I should end it now"

Kakashi paled....probably due to all that blood gushing from his left kunai impaled eye.

"BUt......" Orochimaru appeared in front of Kakashi and yanked on the kunai still in his eye, tearing the eye ball as a whole out of the socket!

I felt like throwing up. I fell to my knees. I couldn't take it any longer!!

"There there Itachi, It will all be over soon." I heard a new voice behind me but........Tobi was the only one back there. Surely it did not come from him right?

"ARGH!" Kakashi screamed putting my focus back on him.

"You know what Kakashi? I'm going to spare you." Orochimaru said as he reached in his cloak pocket.

"An eyeball?" I said.

"Apparently Obito's eye, and it still has the sharingan activated." Tobi said in that voice I heard.....So it did come from him.

Orochimaru's hands started glowing an eerie green and then he forcefully stuck the eyeball inside of Kakashi's empty socket.

"AAAH!!!" Kakashi screamed still laying on the ground at the snake's mercy.

"It will serve as a reminder to you for the rest of your life that you we're too weak to save yout friend,Kakashi. Dream about it before unconsciousness welcomes you." Orochimaru said smiling evilly.

"Let's go Tobi."

Tobi resumed his happy go lucky persona. "LEADER WILL BE MAD AT HEBI_KUN!!"

Orochimaru started sinking in the ground. Before he disappeared completely he said:

"One day I'll be back for you Itachi." and with that he was gone.....I was scared shitless and boiling mad as well.

"Itachi."

What is this feeling? My eyes are burning. uh my head is hurting......Stop, Stop the pain please STOP!!!

"Itachi?" I heard Tobi say in that different voice again.

I suddenly had no control over my actions. I turned around feeling hatred in my very soul and glared at Tobi. But did not expect what he said.

"The mangekyou sharingan? You are so young and naive and yet........You truly are a genious shinobi Itachi." He said.

"What are you talking about and how do you know about the sharingan?"

What he did next was unexpected as ever. Through his mask I could clearly see his eye and in that eye was.....the sharingan.

"All will be explained in due time." He said. Then he kinda......warped out of here.

Everything happening is so much to take in. Obito was dead, Kakashi had the the sharingan now, We have s-class missing ninja present in the exams.......and WHERE IS HANA? SHE WAS FIGHTING OBITO?!?! AND ANKO!?

I tried to get up but fell down instead. I muttered one last thing before I welcomed unconsciousness.

"Anko-chan....H-hana-chan..."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well review again.... and let me know....you know the drill
Sign up to rate and review this story