Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Legacy of Itachi Uchiha (Revised)

Amatersu

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 1561 words

0Unrated
Uh....Why does my head hurt? Why is it dark?......... Wait! I remember now.....The exams, The forest, Kakashi.......Obito.......The snake bitch.......and that Orange mask.........

AS I am waking up I notice some things...

1. My head is in someone's lap.

2. This is the second day of the exam.

3. Someone is massaging my chest.

4. Someone is massaging a 9 years old's chest

5. They had better not be a guy...

6. There is no bulge in the lap my head is in so it's safe to say that it's not a guy.

7.I hear my name being called by a voce that sounds so familar........

"Itachi!"

I open my eyes.

"Shinora!" I said.

"Finally ! I thought you were dead!" Shinora shouted.

I sat up.

"Uh...thanks for caring ..... and Why we're you massaging my chest?" I asked.

Why did she blush? Girls are wierd.

"Anyway......Where we're you during the fighting?" I asked. She just disappeared.....sort of like the author forgot about her.....Naw what am I thiking? The author is even more badass than me.

"I um....After Orochimaru threw me off the tree, I hid in the ground using genjutsu." Shinora said to me.

"Oh.....Where's Kakashi?"

"Over there." She pointed behind me by a tree. I stood up and walked over there.

"Kakashi...."

He was still unconscious......man I still can't believe Obito is dead.........I might not have like him but He was still family.

"Shinora come with me, We gotta meet up with the rest of the teams." I said.

"What about Kakashi?" she asked me.

"I'll carry him" I hefted him on my shoulder.

"Now let's go." I took one last look at Obito and I swear a tear ran down my face. Then Shinora and I Took off through the trees like a bullet......course I don't know what a bullet was yet....or ever will.

I hope everyone is okay.

I need to hurry.....is that.....Anko-chan!!!!

There she was sitting down surrounded by Rin, Gai, Kurenai and Asuma. We dropped down by them.

"Anko-chan!!"

Itachi-kun!"

"What happened to Kakashi-kun?" Rin shouted.

"We were attacked by Orochimaru himself. He did a number on us and......"

I couldn't finish.....it's just too much.

"He Killed Obito." Shinora finished for me.

The looks on their faces made me wanna gouge my eyes out.

"Don't lie to us!! Now tell us where Obito is or I'll kill you!!"" Rin screamed.

"Rin....Itachi doesn't lie." Anko said.

"Obito really is dead." Kurenai said to herself.

I-itc-c-can't be..." Rin said starting to cry.

"This is most unyouthful."

Anko stood up with determination on her face.

"Ok new plan, All of us stick together. We will be one giant team until we get to the tower. Does either team need any scrolls?" She asked

"We've already got two."Asuma said.

"And we still need one." I said joining the conversation.

"We still need to find Hana." Shinora said.

"Where was she last seen?" Kurenai asked.

"She was fighting Obito." I said.

"And Orochimaru killed Obito.....which means.......WE GOTTA FIND HER!!" Anko-chan shouted.

"New plan." I said. "How bout Kurenai's team-"

"How come it can't be my team?" Asuma asked cutting me off.

"CUZ YOU SUCK!!! ....Now How about KURENAI'S team separate from us." I said.

"Why?" Asked Gai.

"Because we will just be a bigger target. We have 5 people already." I said.

"Very well then." Kurenai said walking forward torward me.. "I still can't believe You and Kakashi survived a fight against one of the legendary Sannin." She said.

"Well most of us did." I said sadly.

She looked taken back.

"And that's not the worst part."

"You mean to tell me, that Orochimaru is running loose in the forest, killed a genin, and wounded another and thats not the worst part!??!?" Rin screamed at me with tears pouring down her face.

"There was one other person there, and he was just as strong as Orochimaru, hell maybe even stronger."

They all looked like they have just seen a ghost.

"And the other guy was talking about two more people on equal strength with them." I finished.

"So there are 4 missing Shinobi at Sannin level or higher running loose in the exams?!" Anko-chan said in disbelief.

"Thats not all." I said again.

"DAMNIT ITACHI WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE WORST THAN THAT!!??!" Rin again screamed at me.

"Orochimaru and the other guy Who had an orange swirly mask were referring to another guy as 'Leader'. SO my guess is that their leader is stronger than all of them." I finished.

"This is just too much.....they should cancel the exams." Shinora said.

"If they do Then These 4 missing ninja will know that they have been detected. So what's stopping them from attacking since they have already been detected?" I reasoned.

"You're right." Kurenai said.

"Be that as it may, We still need to finish this exam." ANko said.

"And my plan still stands. Kurenai take your team and finish without us." I said.

"Okay Itachi-kun." With that said she kissed me on my cheek then fled through the trees with her team.

Wow I feel so badass and........why is Anko glaring at me?

"Come on Iatchi let's go find Hana and don't slow me down with Kakashi on your shoulder." SHe said.

"I won't." I said.

"Good, you come too Shinora."

"I was anyway Anko-neecahn!"

I wish she would stop yelling damnit.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is this kid?"

"I don't know but don't give away your position. We need to stay concealed."

"Says the guy with a giant ass sword wrapped in WHITE cloth."

"This coming from the guy who has a TAIL."

"Whatever Kisame......Let's just find this Naruto Uzumaki kid and report back to Pein."

"That's what I was telling you. Just don't get caught with your tail between your legs Sasori."

"Shut up Trout face!!"

"O_o"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hana!!" I sahouted upon reaching her.

She was laying on the gorund beat up pretty bad.

"Uh....Itachi?" She said weakly sitting up.

"Where's Anko? and why is Kakashi laying down by you?"

I had laid Kakashi down on the ground. Rin was sitting nextto him on the verge of tears.

"I'm right here Hana." Anko said from her other side.

"Alot has happened Hana, I'll explain later, right now we need-"

"A miracle." said a voice from above us.

Why are people always on the trees? anyway Standing on a branch about 30 feet above us were rain village genin.

"RAin village ninja!" Shinora pointed out. I swear I already pointed that out.

They we're dressed in all black with there ninja headbands covering there mouth and nose.....like a cowboy.

"We will be taking your scroll if you don't mind. You see our earth scroll is getting kinda lonely." Said the one in the middle.

He had spiky hair....like vegeta's. The one on his left had spiky hair like Naurto, and the one on the right was bald.

"The hell you will!" I said activating my Sharingan.

They tensed up.

"Shadow snake!" I heard Anko yell as she shot snakes at them. Two of them dodged and landed in front of us. The bald on that did not dodge got wrapped up and bit by the snakes. He fell and hit the ground unconscious. ANko is so badass. She then went over to him and kicked him repeatedly.

"Shadow possesion jutsu!" I heard this come from Shinora. Wow ... so she's not useless.

Her shadow stretched from her and sped torward the one with the hair like Naruto....I mean how Naruto's hair is now...he's only 3 or 4, so picture 3 or 4 year old Naruto hair on a 12 year old genin....yea.....not much hair.

"What in the hell?" Said the baby haired ninja . "I-Ican't move!"

"This is a special clan technique handed down in my clan." Shinora explained. "It's inescapable."

Shinora took out a Kunai. Since holster was on her right and his on his left he was left empty handed......poor guy......you know how that ended.

"SO me and the Uchiha, eh?" Said the last one. "Aren't you a little young to be in the exams?"

Big talk for someone who's teammates just got taken out.

"After I'm done with you I'm gonna kill that girl on the ground behind you."

I twitched.

"And then I'm gonna have fun with that bitch who can make snakes appear."

That was it......I lost it...NOBODY INSULTS MY TEAM AND GETS AWAY ALIVE!!!

I involuntarily sent chakra to my eyes. I felt great power in them, even greater than the sharingan. Is this the Mangekyou Sharingan?

"I've been waiting to see the infamous sharingan. Wait till I tell the others about how I TOOK IT FROM AN UCHIHA!"

This guy was just asking for it....TAKE MY SHARINGAN!?!? just like Orochimaru.......Obito.. I'm feeling this pain again.......and it's in my right eye now....damn this hurts......I- I need to end this Genin before my head explodes from this pain....and save everyone from this- this monster!.....H-he needs to ...DIE!!!

(Whisper)

Wha-what was that? I heard a voice in my head.....It said something like A-Amate-Amaterasu? I feel the need to shout it to the sky....Anything to make this pain go away!!

"AMATERASU!!!!!!"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the drill.......review and tell me what you think
Sign up to rate and review this story