Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Legacy of Itachi Uchiha (Revised)

Chidori

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Kakashi shines this chapter

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 1126 words

0Unrated
I so did not expect for this to happen. Out Of all the possibilities this had to happen. When I shouted Amaterasu My right eye began to hurt so bad that it was bleeding! And that was not the strangest part. You see the rain genin that wanted to take my eye erupted in black fire! I know weird right? Well He is still on fire now but.........he stopped moving long ago.

My first kill........I ended a boy's life. I should feel bad or sad or even the slightest remorse and yet......I feel so.......BADASS!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not addicted to it or anything.I mean, it;s not like I'ma go and annihilate my entire clan and leave someone alive because i cant finish the job or anything right? ......What?.......Stop staring at me!!!

"I-Itachi?" I turned my head to look at Anko-chan. Why did she have fear in her eyes? Oh no! She saw me fry that rain genin.

"Please Anko-chan.....don't be scared, don't hate the Uchiha like the rest of the village do, please." I begged her not to hate me. She is the last person I wan't to lose.

GLOMP!!

I just got glomped by Anko-chan!

"I-Itachi I could never hate you. Ever."

She didn't hate me!!

Anko pulled back from the hug and gazed deeply in my eyes....She is so beautiful. Pretty deep for a nine year old huh?

" Itachi-kun....I-I've come to realize that-"

"KASHI-KUN!!!"

Rin is such a mood killer. I mean just because Kakashi woke up doesn't mean I don't get my moment damn it!!

"Is hana able to stand yet?" I asked Anko.

"Yes I am" I heard this behind me. I turned and found Hana standing flashiing me her brightest smile.

"Where the hell is there scroll?" Anko said as she walked away from me and inspected the bodies.

"It better not be on the burning genin Itachi!" She said glaring at me.

"I don't know how to put it out." I responded.

"Maybe you should try doing what you did in the first place again." Rin said as she supported Kakashi's weight.

"Wh-What is going on?"

"I burned this guy with my eyes Kakashi." I said.

"The sharingan.........Obito." He said in a sad voice.

His left eye had his headband pulled over it.

"I'm sad too but We gotta keep going."

"FOUND IT!!" Anko said as she held up an earth scroll.

"Anko-chan, you ROCK!" I said.

"No Itachi I'm......Badass!"

........I'll let that slide this time......but only this time...

"Now It's time for us to get a scroll." Rin said.

"I can hardly fight Rin." Kakashi said. He was standing on his own now....barely.

"We'll help." Hana said.

"You know you'll need it since now there's two of you." I said again.

"Yeah......Thank you Itachi."

"Don't thank me.....I couldn't do anything when you needed help most ...I-..."

I can't bring my self to look at him....If I do even more tears are gonna escape my eyes.

"Itachi....Don't blame yourself....I'm the one who couldn't save Obito."

His eye....smiled at me......what the fucking hell Kakashi? Since you got the sharingan you think you can just do anything huh?

"Okay you too stop flirting."Anko said.

O_o HOW DARE SHE INSINUATE THAT!!!!!! HIS EYE JUST FUCKING SMILED AT ME!!

"Come on!" Rin said.

"Hai."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Is your name Naruto Uzumaki?"

"Uh....no......."

"Oh ok......."

"............"

"............"

"How bout' now?"

"What? No!"

"............"

"Now?"

"NNOOOOO!!!!"

"Kisame I don't think he is Naruto Uzumaki. Considering Naruto is only a little kid and this guy is older than us....well you at least."

"Shut up Sasori I think he's about to crack."

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There is the tower!" Hana said.

The tower is about a quarter mile in front of us.

"Okay Let's set up a trap here." Anko said

"Good Idea." Shinora said.

"Okay, Rin and I will Hide in the tree tops." Kakashi said.

"Shinora will hide in the bushes on the ground since you can do that shadow thing." I told her.

"It's Shadow poss-"

"BLAH BLAH JUST GET IN THE DAMN BUSH!" I shouted.

Wow....she could have let me know she could move that fast."

"Okay Anko,Hana amd Fidomaru; get out of here so we can put the plan into action." I said.

"Right" Said Anko.

They all left me alone in the clearing.

I sat down in a tree stump.

"Whew boy I'm beat! I got both srolls and man am I tired!" I shouted.

Hopefully a passer by will hear me and take the bait

"Oh lookie here boys."

This is too easy.....Kami must love me.

Three rock ninja dropped down in front of me.

"Hand over your scrolls" said the girl of the trio.

"NO!"

"No?" said the female.

"No!" I said again

"Your asking for it." She said pulling out a kunai.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

I heard ....birds? Sounds like about a 1000 of those things....

"Actually you three are asking for it."

Kakashi was standing in a tree holding blue lightning in his left hand.......Wow....He had his Hitai-ate pulled up revealing his sharingan.

That girl spoke again.

"That hair.....Are you the son of the white fang?" She asked awe struck.

"That will be the last thing you find out before you die." Kakashi said putting more chakra into his technique.

"This is a jutsu I made all my own. You ill be the first to witness the......CHIDORI!" With that last word chirping sound increased dramatically.

The rock ninja were so scared that you could practically see it on their faces.

"Give me your scroll and I might let you live." Kakashi said again.

He's acting like he's so badass.

The girl of the group recovered.

"W-we w-will not b-be scared." She said with a voice full of fear.

"Have it your way."

Kakashi disappeared.

I activated my sharingan I saw the trajectory of his path and knew where he was going to land.

"CHIDORI!!"

He appeared in front of the group (in beteen me and them) and struck the ground with his chidori.

"Ugh!"

The force of the blow knocked all of them back. They all landed on their back.

"One last.......chance?" Kakashi got confused on account of them halling ass in the other direction so fast even our sharingans didn't see them. Fortunately they left their scroll.

"See Itachi. I told you I'm more badass tha you." He said picking up their scroll."

"I hope you know I copied that Chidori of yours."

"..........."

"..........."

"Sometimes I just wanna beat those lines off your face."

"And sometimes I wanna glue that mask to your face."

"O_o"

"What?"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story