Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Legacy of Itachi Uchiha (Revised)

The 3rd Stage

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

The 3rd stage of the exams

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 1494 words

0Unrated
"I guess this is where we part ways." I said.

"I guess so......Well we'll be seeing you."

Me, Anko,Hana,Shinora,Kakashi,and Rin were all at the tower. Apparently there were set entrances only meant for one team. I noticed one other team already here. We finished in the second day so we should have been like the first ones, but there was another team here....They must be even more badass than us.

"Bye Itachi-Kun!" I was brought out of my thinking by Rin's voice. Kakashi and Rin we're walking away

"Grrrrrr."

O_o Whoa Hana......easy girl......she's a konoha shinobi too. Why is she always growling when Rin or anyone else is nice to me?

"Hey look here comes my team!" Shinora said pointing at two guys walking this way.

They walked over to us.

"Shinora did you get in anyones' way again?" said the boy with long jet black hair.

"N-no, I didn't Hiko."

"No she did not. In fact she helped all of us." Anko said backing her up.

"Well if you needed help from such a weakling, I doubt you'll make it pass the next exam." The newly identified Hiko said.

This Hiko guy really grinds my gears you know? His brown cargo shorts scream he's stuck up. His white short sleeve button up jacket screams he thinks he's tough. His bandages around his arms might prove it. His white pupiless eyes look familiar....almost like a-

"Hiko Hyuuga, Rookie of the year last year, right?" asked Hana.

"Hana Inuzuka, 6th best in class, destined for a mediorce life as a shinobi. Am I correct?" Hiko replied back smugly.

"Why you-"

"Be calm Hana. This jerk doesn't know what he is talking about." Anko said reassuringly.

"Come now Hiko, I'm sure We're underestimating them. I mean they can't be all weak if they had to carry around a baby with lines on his face the whole time."

This fuck don't know who he's messing with. I'll beat his white haired pony-tailed ass in the ground!

"Kabuto,Hiko please be nice." Shinora asked.

"Whatever. Let's go Shinora." Hiko said when He and Kabuto walked off.

Shinora looked at us with a sense of longing in her eyes.

"B-bye."

With that she hurried off.

"Stupid Hyuuga." I said.

"I know." Anko agreed.

"Well Well What do we have here? What is a baby doing here?"

How come everyone is always sneaking up on us? Anyway we turned around and I saw a kunoichi with beautiful purple hair flanked by a shinobi with brown hair and a blue Konoha ninja helmet like the second Hokage. This noob is trying to be like the second hokage. What a noob. He had a green shirt, with blue ninja pants and blue ninja sandals.

"Come now Yamato, Thats Itachi Uchiha. A genius of the Uchiha clan." Said the guy on the right of the Kunoichi. He had a black body suit. (Like Lee's but black) and his konoha headband tied in a way where his hair was not visible.

"Ebisu please. You think this punk could take us?"

"I apoligize for my teammates." Said the beautiful kunoichi with the purple hair. She also had purple eyes......that is so badass. She had on a white battle dress type thing....(Like Temari in shippuden) blue skin tight Anbu styled shorts that stopped right above the knee, and white ninja sandals.

"My name is Yugao." She said smiling at me.

OMG for a nine year old, my hormones are acting really fucked up now........you know I should hurry up and finish talking with her before Anko and Hana bite her head off.....Hana especially.

"Yea and these are my teammates Anko-chan and Hana-chan."

"Chan huh? Well If I didn't know better I would say that you had two girlfriends."

O_o DEAR LORD I SWEAR THATS THE WRONG THING TO SAY WITH THESE TWO!!!!

I closed my eyes and waited for the beat down I was sure would happen to me......but it didn't. Anko and Hana were blushing......wow? Maybe they like me? BOUT DAMN TIME!!

"Well yeah but we really sould be getting in that building to wait the three more days......" I said.

"Yeah...Well catch you later then." Yugao said to us.

Well now that there walking to their own part of the tower we will go in , open the scrolls yadda yadda, Sakumo Sensei, Yadda Yadda, Earth and Heaven Yadda yadda, .............

___________________________________TIME-SKIP!!__________________________________________________

Wow....Three days pass like it ain't nothin!! I guess I should describe where we are.

Well here we are in this Battle arena type thing with a balcony on both sides of the arena, A giant hand sign made of stone against the wall by the entrance, and a balcony on the handsign.

"There are alot of us here, Right guys?" Hana asked.

Thats another thing. Lets see, standing in order from front to back in the middle of the arena we're:

Me, Anko Mitarashi, Hana Inuzuka, Kakashi Hatake, and Rin.

Shinora Nara, Hiko Hyuuga, Kabuto Yakushi, Kurenai Yuhi, and Maito Gai.

Asuma Sarutobi, Shisui Uchiha, Genma Shiranui, Hayate Gekkou, and Yugao Uzuki.

Yamato, Ebisu, Iruka Umino, Kotetsu Hagane, and Izumo Kamizuki

Some of these people are weirdos and some are super weirdos. Standing on the balcony with the two giant stone fingers were Old man Hokage, that Ibiki Morino guy, Sakumo sensei, I guess that's the leader of the hyuuga clan...um..Hiashi! thats it, Hiashi Hyuuga, um...Hana's mom...Tsume! yea...I'm bad with names ok. The last person was my very own father; Fugaku Uchiha. He always praises me in front of others....but when we are alone he barely talks to me.

The Sandaime started to speak

"Future Chuunin of Konoha! I wish to congratulate you on making it this far. The path on becoming Chuunin is not an easy one. It requires hard work and determination. If you pass this part of the test you will be able to call yourselves Chuunin of Konoha!"

when he said this two ninja walked up to his right and his left wearing chuunin vest....I am sooooo gonna get that vest.

"When you acheive the rank of Chuunin you set your goals higher and you probably can envision Yourselves in that Jounin vest aswell."

When this was said, Sakumo-sensei, and that Ibiki guy appeared next to each Chuunin.

"And even then you can set your goals higher."

Two Anbu appeared in a swirl of leaves directly flanking the Hokage. One in an eagle mask, and one in a Weasel mask.

That Weasel mask is soooooooo badass. I want it. I will have it.

"Now let the final part of the exam commence!"

Ibiki jumped to the middle of the arena.

"Okay this the first part of the final stage."

"First part?"I interrupted.

"Yes Uchiha, First part. There are too many of you so we will have a preliminary round of one on one fights to cut the numbers."

"Well that makes sense.." Asuma said.

"Well enough of this nonsensical chattering, take a look at the computer screen and-"

"Wait wait....Computer screen? We have computers? WHAT THE HELL IS A COMPUTER?!"

I cut off Ibiki's nonsense. Seriously? computers? what the hell? The ninja villages we're just formed about 160 years ago. How the hell did we have computers?

"Don't interrupt!!"

At this Kakashi decided to speak up

"Hey if we have computers, do we have Homeland seurity?"

"What about ninja insurance?" Shisui said.

Lol I was laughing my ass off.

"Can we sue for Jutsu theft?"

"No Iruka, If we could then I wouldn't be able to kick your ass in the third stage now would I?" I said smirking at him.

"Kick my ass? I'll rip those lines off your face!!"

"Hey Ibiki-san! If you have a computer, do you have virus protection?"

Shinora probably actually meant that....bless her heart.

"Shinora we are too young for that kinda protection!" Anko said.

"She meant for the computer Anko!" Kotetsu said.

"(COUGH)Keyboard(Cough)"

"SHUT UP HAYATE YOU NASTY THROAT HAVIN FUCK!! IF YOU CAN'T ADD TO THE OUTBURSTS THEN SHUT YOUR FUCKIN FACE!!" I shouted.

"(COUGH) you"

O_o

"The dog that barks the loudest usually has the weakest bite." Yamato said.

"Ah, but Sometimes he who tries to point someone out is usually the most insecure." I like how Kabuto did that.

You will not believe what happened next. Ibiki's head grew 10x it's normal size!!!!!!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!"

Iruka looked on in awe.

"I wanna learn that." he said.

Ibiki pointed to the giant computer screen on the wall.

"The first two names that appear will have their fight. Evryone else will go up to the balcony and wait."

COMPUTER:

Hana Inuzuka vs. Rin.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well you know the drill.

Although if anyone could give me ideas on the next match ups.....that would be helpful
Sign up to rate and review this story