Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Legacy of Itachi Uchiha (Revised)

A quick KO

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Hana owns Rin

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 618 words

0Unrated
Computer

Hana Inuzuka vs. Rin.

OMG IT'S GONNA BE A GIRL FIGHT!!!!! I WILL NEED MY SHARINGAN ACTIVATED OR THIS!

"Good luck Hana!!" Anko said smiling brightly as we walked up the stairs to the balcony.

"Yea good luck Hana-chan!" I yelled from the balcony. She's gonna need cause I hear Rin has a mean right hook.

This is from my point of view.

"Are you two ready?" Ibiki asked them.

"Hai."

"Yeah, lets hurry this up!" Hana needs to learn some patience.

"Begin!" Ibiki said as jumped out the way.

"Are you ready to go down Hana?"

"Kakashi told me you already did that to him."

She blushed.....Does that mean?


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kakashi you playa!" I said praising his acheivements.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Don't act like you don't know. You can't fool my eyes."

"Ok..........................It all started at the academy....."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"RIN YOU FAST ASS LITTLE WHORE!!"

"YOU'RE JUST MAD THAT YOU WEREN'T HIS FIRST!!!"

Several gasps were heard around the room.

Hana twitched. Her dog barked.

"You..."

Hana rushed at Rin, intent on beheading her with a powerful punch. Rin ducked just in time and uppercutted Hana in the stomach.

"ERGH!"

"Is that all you got Hana? Pity, just like in the academy where you could never beat me!" I bet she's lying. Hana was almost the best in Taijutsu...ALMOST.

Hana stumbled back. Rin tried to capitalize on Hana and threw a kick at Hana's stomach. Hana recovered quick and caught the kick. Hana then threw her straight up in the air.

"Whoa!" Rin screamed as she sailed a good 30 feet in the air.

"I could beat you everytime, I just felt sorry for you because you are a medical ninja. One not suited for a one on one match with someone like me!"

Hana clapped her hands together

"Ninja art: Beast mimicry! Woman beast clone!"

Her dog Fidomaru transformed into a perfect clone of Hana.

"A taijutsu expert!"

She and Fidomaru jumped into the air as Rin reached the peak of her flight.

"Ultimate Taijutsu Fang Over Fang!!" Her and Fidomaru started spinning rapidly appearing to be moving tornados heading straight toward the falling Rin.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rin is about to get drilled into and split open." I said to Kakashi sine he was standing next to Me and Anko-chan.

What the hell Kakashi? Why is your mask turning red? Could he be......?

"Are you having a nose bleed, Kakashi?"

"N-NO!" He yelled.

Uh-oh.....I just found out someone's a pervert.....

"Hey Kakashi."

"What?"

"FUCK!"

O_o

"ugh...why do I feel light headed?"

Oh yeah...this is gonna be good


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rin got impaled with Hana's gatsuuga.

"AAAARHGH!"

She screamed loud as she got knocked back to the ground uncoscious.

Hana an Fidomaru landed sid by side in front of Rin.

"I win!" Hana said.

"Winner: Hana Inuzuka" Ibiki said.

"Woohoo! Hana-chan!" I said whooping it up for her.

"Yay!" Anko-chan said.

Hana and Fidomaru made their way back to us......

"You really kicked her ass, Hana!"

"Thanks Itachi!"

"Maybe she can learn something from those medical ninja who are carrying her off." Anko said.

Ibiki pointed to the computer screen.

"Look the next fight is"

COMPUTER:

Kakashi Hatake vs Maito Gai

"KAKASHI MY ETERNAL YOUTHFUL RIVAL!!!! WE MUST TEST OUT FLAMES OF YOUTH TO SEE WHO'S BURN THE BRIGHTEST!!!!!!!!!!"

Gai really needs to stop screaming while he's jumping over the railing. Kakashi doesn't even seem interested.

"Kakashi move your lazy ass!!!" I said.

"Huh?"

O_o

Kakashi thinks he's so cool cuz he acts like he doesn't care.......He might be but ...I'm more badass though.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review or else it's gon take lonng time for the next chapter..lol
Sign up to rate and review this story