Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Legacy of Itachi Uchiha (Revised)

Why am I down here?

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Itachi finds himself in a weird place at the wrong time

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 856 words

0Unrated
Okay so Kakashi and Gai are staring at each other in arena. I wonder who's stronger.....I bet Kakashi wins this fight.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you ready my rival?"

"Whatever...."

"Begin!" said Ibiki.

Gai ran at Kakashi and punched with his left fist at his face, but Kakashi caught it with his right hand. Gai then brought his right leg up to try and ram his foot in kakashi's stomach, but Kakashi jumped back in time for gai to miss and be off balance. He capitalized on Gai and jumped forward punching Gai hard in the face.

"ugh!" Gai said as he stageered back.

Kakashi continued on his attack and kicked him in the stomach with his right foot, punched him in the face with a left hook, then a right hook, then a left jab to Gai's nose.

"Argh!" Gai began falling back, blood ripping out his nose.

Kakashi capitalized again by leaping in the air stepping on Gai's face smashing Gai head first into the ground ,while at the same time pushing himself more in the air.

"Uuh..." Gai was laying on the ground in a daze.

Kakashi had reached the peak of his jump. He leaned forward in the air so his body was facing Gai's. He made some hand signs then screamed:

"Fire style: Dragon flame jutsu!!"

Surprisingly a powerful beam of fire erupted from just in front of his face maske and shot at Gai.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait, wait, hang on a minute." I said."Shouldn't his mask have been burnt through?"

"Shut up Itachi, I'm trying to watch the fight." Hana said.

"First we have computer's and now this? Nothing makes sense anymore." I said ignoring Hana


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The fire reached Gai and engulfed him and the area around him.

Kakashi landed about 20 feet in front of The smoke now surrounding Gai.

"Oh no....did I kill him?" Kakashi said horrified with himself.

"YOUR FLAMES BURN QUITE BRIGHT!!!!"

O_o

"Should of known better...."

Gai flew from the smoke at Kakashi at break-neck speed.

"Whoa!" said Kakashi as he barely managed to block roundhouse kick from Gai.

"How did you survive?"

"My flames of youth burn too bright for an attack of that caliber!"

"You substituted with something didn't you?"

Gai blushed at being found out.

"But there is nothing here for you to substitue with, so....."

"WHY THE FUCK AM I DOWN HERE?!!?!?"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stared at Anko-chan out the corner of my eyes. I wanted to ask her on a date, but I don't know how she would respond....What am I talking about? I'm Itachi Badass Uchiha damnit!! I'm Fearless!!

I stood up straight turned to face her and boldy stated:

"U-um A-Anko-chan, W-would you c-c-consider going on a-a d-d-d-d-date with m-me?"

YEP I HAD THE MOST CONFIDENCE IN THE WORLD!

Anko turned to me and said:

"What I did'nt hear you."

O_o Damn that loud fire jutsu!

"I said-"

So first I was talking to Anko-chan and the next thing I knew I was laying down on the ground with a giant beam of Fire heading straight torward me!

"OH, SHIT!" I rolled to the side in a desparate attempt to keep from being burnt. Thank Kami, it worked. My clothes were still singed though.

I sat up and looked in front of and Who do I find? Kakashi and Gai struggling for power.

It is at this time I realize I had just been used as a substitution. So, I calmly asked them.

"WHY THE FUCK AM I DOWN HERE?!!?!?"

"Gai what the hell?" Kakashi siad pushing Gai's foot off of him.

"Sorry, I-I panicked."

"PANICKED?! YOU UNYOUTHFUL SON OF A BITCH!! I'M GONNA BURN YOUR EYE-BROWS OFF AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM!!!!!"

Gai paled at the word unyouthful.

"NO SUBSTITUTING WITH THE OTHER CANDIDATES!!" Ibiki yelled at Gai.

"Just wait till my match..." I said glaring at Gai. "Just you wait." I started walking back up the stairs. As I passed everyone else I heard snickers and laughter from the other ninja.

"Hahaha!"

"Only a kid would let that happen."

"I told you he was a baby."

"(COUGH) loser (COUGH)."

O_o I'm going to forget I heard that last one. I saw Shisui look at me sadly from across the arena on the balcony on the other side.

"Are you okay Itachi?" Anko asked me with pure care in her voice.

"Yeah even I felt that was a bit harsh." Hana said.

"Yeah I'm okay....."

"You sure?"

Why the hell are they pushing the issue. IM FINE!

"I said-"

"WINNER: KAKASHI HATAKE!!" Ibiki announced.

''What-what happened?" I said.

On the other side of us was Kurenai and her team.

"Apparently." Kurenai started. "Gai felt so bad that you almost got hurt that he got distracted. Kakashi took advantage of this used his head hunter jutsu."

Wow Gai felt so bad that it cost him to lose? Wow he must be a good guy then......I just might feel bad while i'm ripping those giant black bushes off his face.....might

Ibiki pointed at the screen.

COMPUTER:

Anko Mitarashi vs. Kurenai Yuhi.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review please......
Sign up to rate and review this story