Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Legacy of Itachi Uchiha (Revised)

Kurenai owned

by Inuyonas 0 reviews

Anko owns

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-05 - 648 words

0Unrated
OMG OMG OMG ANOTHER GIRL FIGHT!!!!!!! AND THIS TIME IT'S BETWEEN THE BEAUTIFUL KUNOICHI KURENAI AND ANKO-CHAN!! I SOOOO GOTTA SEE THIS WITH THE SHARINGAN!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you ready, Anko?"

"No Kurenai, the question is are you?"

"BEGIN!" Screamed Ibiki as he leapt back.

Kurenai jumped back and threw a kunai at Anko. Anko took out her own Kunai and blocked with it. Anko then ran at Kurenai and stabbed the kunai at Kurenai's stomach. Kurenai grabbed Anko's wrist and twisted causing her to drop her weapon. Kurenai then jammed her right heel in Anko's solar plexes.

"Urgh!" Anko skidded back 10 feet holdong her stomach.

"Got you!" Kurenai said as she made some handsigns."

Anko tensed.

Surprising to all, Anko shimmered away from sight.

"What the hell?"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's some impressive Genjutsu your teammate has their Gai." I said to Gai, who as standing next to us with their other teammate.

"That's her specialty Itachi, such as yours but I think she is better with Genjutsu than you." Gai said to me.

Seriously......He thinks someone else is better with Genjutsu than an Uchiha? Or more important...ME?!

"I highly doubt that." I said smirking.

"Really Itachi, Your flames of youth don't burn quite as bright as hers."

......No comment.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anko found herself wrappedwith her back against a tree that seemingly came from nowhere.

"Damn how did I let a tree sneak up on me? They can't even move!!" She said.

"Maybe you just suck that bad."

This voice came from inside of the tree. Anko looked up and sure enough he saw Kurenai's upper body protruding from the tree with a kunai in hand.

"Time to end it!" screamed Kurenai plunging the kunai at Anko's head.

Suddenly Anko disappeared.

"What?" Kurenai said.

Then even more surprisngly the tree sunk in the ground, Kurenai along with it.

"What is this?"

Kurenai's head was sticking out the ground and Anko was standing over her.

"Please Kurenai, I'm on a team with an Uchiha, and even more importantly that Uchiha is Itachi of all people."


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anko is so badass.

"Don't underestimate Itachi Gai." Kakashi said from Hana's and my other side.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's incredible Anko." Kurenai said. "You reflected my genjutsu back on me then used Head hunter jutsu."

Anko grinned.

"But I'm more experienced though."

Anko tensed. Kurenai exploded from the ground and lunged at Anko with a kunai in hand.

"Where do you get these Kunai's from princess?!" Anko said jumping back.

"Helloooooooooooo, my name almost sounds like Kunai."

"......."

"......."

"THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!"

Kurenai slashed at Anko. Anko jumped back again.

"URGH!!"

Anko didn't know what happen. She dodged the slash from Kurenai so why did she spit up blood.

"You didn't check your surroundings"

Anko turned her head to look behind her and sure enough she spottd Kurenai stabbing her in the back.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"looks like Kurenai won." Asuma said.

"Don't underestimate Anko-chan, smokie." I said to him.

"Smokie?"


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you attacking me head on was a genjutsu as well,huh?" Anko said.

"Perceptive but too late." Kurenai taunted.

"You're never too late." With that said Anko bursted in a bunch of purple snakes.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Kurenai eloquently said.

"You need to look underneath the underneath,Kurenai."

Kurenai Turned around and came fac to face with Anko's palm, with her sleeves hanging loose since the shirt was kinda big for her.

"SHADOW SNAKE!!!!"

A bunch of snakes emerged from Anko's sleeve and engulfed Kurenai's whole body. She screamed but it was muffled.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow........... I was not expecting that." Hana said.

"Thats Anko-chan for you, unpredictable as ever." I said.

"I take back what I said." said Gai.

I turned to gai.

"That's right back. It's unyouthful to make assumptions."

O_o


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Winner: Anko Mitarashi!" Ibiki said.

"The next fight is...."

He points at the computer screen

COMPUTER:

Itachi Uchiha vs. Yamato
Sign up to rate and review this story