Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lie To Me

Fall For

by xFamousLivingDeadx 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-05 - Updated: 2010-05-06 - 645 words - Complete

1Hot
My first goal was not to lie for one whole day. This goal was going to be beyond hard I never went a whole day without lying. I was going to go talk to Stephanie today to tell her I was ready to start getting better. I walk into his office and sat down.

“Hello Frank, how are you, “Stephanie ask while sitting down as well.

“Hey. I am all right. I am ready to get better now, “I replied.

“Are you sure? You know seven months is a long time, do you think you can do it, “She asks while looking at me.

“Yes I am sure. I know seven months is a long time, but you have to at least let me give it a try. , “I said.

“As long as you are sure Frank this will not be easy I’m telling you that now. It will involve you talking to me at least once a day. If there is, someone else you can talk to as well that would be great. I am going to have to watch you close; any time you lie you need to let me know, “She said.


“As long as I can get better then I do not care. I understand what it takes to get better. And there is another person I can talk to as well, “I replied.

And that person was Gerard he was the only person I ever like talking too. He was also the person who I was starting to fall for, I know we had kiss but I did not know if it meant anything. If he ever told me he like me I was be beyond happy but scared at the same time because I would be afraid of hurting him by my lying.

“Okay then let’s get started right anyway. So Frank do you know why you started lying, “She ask.

Hours went by while talking to Stephanie I could not wait to get out of there, I never understood why I started lying it is something I have been doing every since I told my first lie. I not lied once while I was talking to her it was very hard all I wanted to do was lie but I knew I could not.

I headed towards the sundeck where I always go every day as I walk outside I saw Gerard. I smiled I realize every time I see him I smile. He was sitting at a table looking out towards the sunset; this is our thing we always come out when the sun is setting.


“Five hours I went without lying, “I said while sitting down beside him.

“I’m proud of you; now just go the whole day without lying, “He said while looking at me.

“That’s my plan. This is hard not lying it is like a druggie not having their drugs for a whole day, but I am going to keep going, “I replied.

“It is hard. It is hard for me to eat every day but I try anyway. Some days are bad and the other days are good, “He said.

I also realize by sitting here that I get a weird feeling that I cannot explain. I think I am starting to fall for Gerard and I will not bring myself to admit it. I always told myself I would never be with someone I also told myself I would never kiss anyone but I done broke that rule. I know we are together or at least I think we are. I had to ask him an if we were together or what we were, we both said we wanted us together but never made it an official. I look at him before saying,

“Gerard I need to ask you something…”




Short Update. Thanks for the reivews. Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story