Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Deliquent

Deliquent

by punk1210 1 review

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-04-22 - Updated: 2010-04-22 - 1939 words

-1OOC
Sakura Haruno lived the perfect,quiet,troubleless life.She had her four best friends,her home,her cool clothes,and her father.
Her mother had left when she was a baby for another man,so she couldn't give a care less aboutt he woman.Her father kept her though and never gave up on her.
Sakura lived in the ghetto hood.Girls there messed with guys and drugs.Guys there messed with girls and drugs.There was always somebody to get shot.
Sure,her life wasn't quiet like she was some princess.But it was quiet life never getting into any trouble.And if she did get into some trouble,her friends were always there to clean it up before anybody could notice.
Sakura had long pink,straight hair and green,emerald eyes with pale skin,and rosy cheeks.Her dark eyelashes and full,pink lips,along with her body could attract any guy.But Sakura was still a virgin waiting for the right moment with the right man.
And she knew he was soon to come.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
"Sakura,lets go to the mall.I'm dying for some new clothes.",Ino whined.
Ino,one of Sakura's besties.Blonde hair,with blue eyes.She lived in the ghetto as well.
"Some other time.Besides,Hinata and the other are coming over soon.",Sakura said.
Both girls sat in a park,with kids playing all around them.Sakura sat on the table,leaning back as her elbows held her up.Ino sat on the chair looking at her nails.
Sakura wore tight jeans,black heels with a black and white plaid shirt that was unbuttoned and tied baring her flat stomach,and revealing her breasts.Her hair was down and she wore eyeliner and mascara,with lipgloss.
Ino wore a short jean skirt with a black halter top,and black heels with her hair up and the same make-up like Sakura,with blush as well.
"Hey,girls.",Hinata said as she and Tenten,and Temari walked up to them.
Hinata,yet another bestie.She had violet long straight hair with bangs and lavender,bright eyes.She wore jeans with a short-sleeved button shirt and black converse.
Temari,another bestie.She had dirty blonde hair that she always kept in four tight ponytail and green eyes.She wore jeans with a baggy boy t-shirt,revealing some of her bra,and old sneakers.
Tenten,another bestie.She had brown hair with chocolate brown eyes.She wore baggy camoflouge short with a black t-shirt and combat boots,her hair in the usual two buns.
"Don't you guys want to go to the mall?",Ino begged.
"No way!Last time,it was infested with preppy people from those rich schools.What if it is again?",Temari complained.
"Well,who cares?",Ino asked.
"They get damn annoying.Acting like they know everything and shit.Please,I'll laugh when they get caught with they drugs and get sent straight to jail.",Tenten complained as well.
"Exactly.They rich teens always get in with drugs.I don't know how or why,but I could give a care less.But everybody got to know that they damn well get the drugs here from the hood.",Temari said.
As Ino,Tenten,and Temari got ino their conversation,Hinata went up to Sakura.
"Sakura,what's wrong?",Hinata asked.
"I just feel bored.",Sakura said with a shrug.
"Gosh,I don't know how you and Ino can dress like that.You guys are always so fearless,and know how to make guys back off.",Hinata said.
"Yeah,but you quiet and shy and never want to show some of you.Why am I friends with you,Tenten,and Temari again?",Sakura asked.
"I have no idea.",Hinata said with a sigh.
"Well,who cares now.Besides,with you guys here,there's less bitch talking with the other girls here.",Sakura said.
"Hey,you know my cousin invited us to watch him and his friends play basketball.I'm gonna go.You want to come?",Hinata invited.
"Sure,why not?",Sakura said getting off the table.
"Where you guys going?",Ino asked as she noticed Sakura and Hinata walking away.
"Watch some hot boys play B-ball.",Sakura said putting on her sunglasses and running her hand through her hair.
"I'm going then.I can't say no to hot boys.",Ino said.
"Maybe we can get inot the game.",Tenten said,nudging Temari as they followed along as well.

The five girls neared the basketball courts,stopping at the entrance to see five boys there.
"Neji!",Hinata called.A boy looked over to them,and gave her a nod.
He was Neji's cousin,Neji.He had long brown hair which was in a bun right now,and the same lavender eyes.
Along with him were his closest friends.
"So,how about some introductions?",Ino asked the boys as they boys and girls now stood facing eachother.
"Cool.My name is Sai.",one boy said.He had flat black hair,and dark black eyes.
"Name's Shikamaru.",another one said.He had black hair in a spiked ponytail,and brown eyes.
"I'm Naruto.",another said.He had wild,blonde hair,with hyper blue eyes.
"I'm Kiba.",one said.He had short,spiked brows hair and brown eyes.
"I'm Neji,Hina's cousin.",Neji said.
"Cool,I'm Tenten.",she said with a smile.
"Temari.",she with a yawn afterwards.
"I'm Hinata,Neji's cousin.",Hinata said with a smile,making Naruto blush lightly.
"Ino.Nice to meet you boys.",she said,eyeing Sai with a flirting smile,which he gave back.
"Sakura.",Sakura simply said crossing her arms and looking away.
"Well,then let's start this game.",Tenten said
"Nah,we're waiting for Sasuke.He'll be-oh,he's here.He went to go get water,guess he's back.",Naruto said pointing behidn them.The girls turned,and their eyes widened.Sakura sighed and turned as well,but froze at the sight.
He was some godAn ancient.Who cared,but he was a god.His hair was jet black,spiked in the back,his body slightly dark.His muscles were strong and lean.He had a beautoful six-pack,which was revealed because he wore no shirt.
"Who is that?",Ino asked.
"Sasuke.Jerk,he already got the girls attention.",Naruto said,and muttered at the last part.
"That boy is seriously fine.",Ino said,making the other three girls nod,except for Sakura,who jut stared.
He grabbed the water bottle from a pack he had set down,and opened it drinking some first,and then pouring it down hia body,
He shook the water from his hair off his head,and set the water bottle down,walking up to the guys.
"Who the girls?",he sked stopping in front of them.
"Possibly your furtire wife.",Ino said.
"What?",he asked.
"Nothing.So,who are you?",Ino asked flipping her hair,with a flirty smile.
"Sasuke.And you guys are?",Sasuke asked as he eyed the four gawking girls.
"Ino.",she said,still sending flirty smiles.
"Tenten.",she said putitng her hands on her hips.
"Hinata,and yes I'm Neji's cousin.",she said giving a wave.
"Temari.",she said crossing her arm.Sasuke nodded,and looked over to Sakura.
His eyes widened slightly.Sakura pulled off her sunglasses,and placed them on her head.
"Sakura.",she said.He nodded,and sighed looking away.
"Alright,introductions done.Let's get this game finished.I'm starving.",Kiba said.Suddenly,they heard loud barking and the girls looked over to see a big,white dog barking and growling at them.
"Eeh!",they squealed,backing away from it.Sakura stayed still,crossing her arms.Sasuke noticed her,and sighed.She was a strange one.
"Kiba,get your dog off them,would you?",Sasuke yelled over Kiba's dog,Akamaru,barking.
"Akamaru,calm down boy.",Kiba said.Akamaru tooka few steps closer to Sakura and stopped barking.Sakura hesitated,but petterd Akamaru's head.
"I think Sakura's gone insane.",Ino said,still frightened.
"Akamaru seems to like her.",Hinata said walking up to them,and hesitantly at first petting Akamaru as well.Tenten and Temari did the same,but Ino stayed away.
"What?Scared of dogs?",Sai asked.
"Shut up!",she said.Sai simply smirked.
"Alright,break it up and shoo.We gotta play.",Sasuke said,and the ball was thrown to him.
The girls went to sit down,and watched at the guys played.
Kiba,Shikamaru,and Sai were on one team.Neji,Naruto,and Sasuke on the other.
So far,Sasuke's team was winning.
Sakura watched Sasuke intently as he played,and she couldn't help but blush ar times.
Sudenly,her cell rang and she stood up,walking off as she answered it.
"Hello?",she answered.
"Baby,it's me.",her father said.
Her father was young when Sakura's was born.Only about 13.Not he was at least 29,and he was a hot guy on the block.He dressed all cool,and talked like he was a young teen.Her and her father were more like best friends then father and daughter,and some people mistaked them for brother and sister.Her father was her everything,and she loved him.
"Oh,hi,papi.What's wrong?",she asked.
"I'm gon' be plate tonight again.I'ma take extra shifts and see if I can get payed some more.You be a good girl and get home before dark,and there better not be any boys when I get home.",he said.
"You no me.I won't sneak behind your back.",Sakura said.
"Also,Saki...your mom's back.",her father said.
"What?",she asked with wide eyes.This had caught her off guard.
She had said that loudly ,that everybody had turned to look at her.
"Baby,don't get mad.It's good that you see her.That you see who gave birth to you.",he said.
"No!It's not good that I see that...that bitch!How the hell you going to let her come after all them years.",Sakura yelled.
"Baby,calm down.Look,she's coming in a week.I'm telling you,it's good you see her.",he said.
"Why is it good?Explain that to me!",Sakura yelled.
"Because!...I want you to see the heartless,cold woman that left a beautiful,kind-hearted girl with me.You.",he said.Sakura stayed silent,beginning to tear up.
"What's with Sakura?",Ino asked.Hiata stood up,walking slowly up to Sakura.
"Baby,please,don't do nothing that you know will make me upset.Just meet her.I'll be there,and if anything goes wrong,I'll kick her right out.",her father said.
"....OK,papi.I'll see you,than.Bye.",she murmured and hng up.She wiped away her tears,and turned back to the people,but stopped when she noticed everybody staring.
"Sakura?",Hinata asked,as she now stood in front of her.
"Nothing happened.Dont worry.Just some things at home.",Sakura said.
"You sure?",Hinata asked.
"Yeah.Papi told me he going to be late again,and I got a little pissed because I thought we were going to watch a movie together.",Sakura lied.
"Ok,cool.",Hinata said,though she knew Sakura was lying.
"Go back to the game then,guys.",Tenten said.The guys nodded,and started playing,but Sasuke watched Sakura through the rest of the game as she sat there watching where the ball went.


Sakura didn't know it.
Sasuke didn't know it.
But things were going to happen and change between them and in their lives.They didn't expect it at all.But it came.
Besides,you know the saying?
Love comes when least expected...
Sign up to rate and review this story