Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Deliquent

Chapter 1

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-15 - Updated: 2010-05-15 - 1226 words

0Unrated
"Good game.",Sakura said.It was becoming a bit dark,and the girls were chatting with the guys.
"Thanks.",Sasuke said,as he sat down beside her.
"So,you live around here?",she asked.
"Yeah.Only a few blocks away from here.",he said.
"So do I.",she said.
"So,what was up with you?",he asked.
"When?",she asked.
"When you got some phone call.",he said before he drank from his bottle of water.
"Oh,just some bad stuff.Nothing important.",she said.
"Well,you seemed real pissed.",he said with a shrug.
"Yeah,well,I get pissed easily.",Sakura said.
"So,your hair natural?",he asked.
"Yeah,but I'm thinking of changing the color.",she said.
"Why?"
"Three reasons.It stands out too much.It's too bright.And I got it from a certain lady."
"Well,I like it."
Sakura stayed silent for a moment,but then looked up at him.
"Why?",she asked.
"It's more different.If you change it,you'll look like all the other chicks around here."
"But that would be better than having people stare at me like some freak.",she muttered.
"Ignore 'em.You can do that,can't you.You look like a tough chick.If you can put up with guys trying to grab your ass,you can put up with everythin' else.",he said.
"Guys grabbin' my ass?Why do you think that guys would try and do me?",she asked,a smirk on her face,amused.
"Simle.You sexy.",he said,leaning back and closing his eyes.Sakura stayed silent,but smiled looking down."So,Sakura,right?Good name for you.",he said.
"Because the pink hair,right?"
"No...because the face."
Sakura looked at him confusedly.He stood up and grabbed his shirt,and basketball.
"Hey,yo!I'ma leave now!",he said.
"See ya!",Naruto yelled waving,while the other guys gave nods.
"Hey,you gon' leave so soon?",Sakura asked.
"I got important things to do.I'ma see ya,'ight?",he said.She looked at him silently for a moment,but then nodded,no smile.
"'Ight.",she said.Sasuke smirked and bent down to her.
"I'ma call you Boo from now on,'ight?",he said.
"Why?",she asked.
"'Cuz you is one.",he said.She looked at him and smirked.
"Fine,then.Call me Boo.",she said.He gave her a nod,and then turned around and headed for the exit of the gates.Sakura watched as he left,and sighed.
"I want him."

"Sakura!"
"What?!",Sakura yelled,annoyed by Ino's beggings.
"Come on!You have to come with me to the mall!",Ino begged.
"Get Hinata to.Or one of yo little friends 'round the corner.",Sakura said.
"Hinata got no sense of fashion,and the girls are out with they boyfriends.",Ino said.
"Look,ask me when I ain't having a headache in my house eating cereal in front of the t.v.Not please,shut up.",Sakura said.
"Fine,I'll go alone.But I'll have my pay back.",Ino said and then left.Sakura sighed and flipped through the channels boredly.
"Sakura,you got a damn loud voice.",her dad said coming downstairs.
"Oh be quiet,you shouldn't be sleeping right now anyways.You should be calling a certain hag and telling her not to come,but have fun screwing her husband.",Sakura said.
"Saki,I told you that you got to be good.Like I said,any probs,she gets kicked out by my foot.",he said.
"Can't it be mine?",she asked tilting her head back.Her dad walked up to her and kissed her on the forehead,and shook his head.
"No.",he said.
"Papi,can you at least go and buy some chinese food?",Sakura asked going back to flipping channels.
"God,how you love chinese food.",he muttered and grabbed the phone heading upstairs.
"Fine,I will.",she called to him.
"Bring me some eggrolls.Moneys on the kitchen.",he said.She scoffed.
"I hate how he always be predicting me.",she muttered standing up and walking to the kitchen.
"And I hate how you always think I ain't listenin'",he called.She smiled and rolled her eyes walking upstairs and going to her room.
With a short jean skirt,and a white t-shirt,and a black one over that,she threw on some old white tennis shoes and a jean jacket.She grabbed the money and left her hair in a messy bun with two chopsticks.
She left the house and walked a few blocks away from the house,to her favorite chinese store.
She entered and smiled as she saw the chef.
"Hey,Sakura.",he said.
"Hey,Old Man Chan.Give me the regular order for me and my dad...Oh,and-"
"Don't forget the eggrolls.",Old Man Chan said in unison with Sakura.She smiled and nodded laughing.She sat down and started to play with her hands.The door opened,and in came Sasuke.
"Oh,hey there,boy.So,everything ok back at the house?",Old Man Chan asked.
"Yeah,a few unlucky stuff here 'n there.",Sasuke said.Sakura's head shot up to Sasuke,and he sighed looking around,until his eyes met hers.He smirked and walked up to her sitting down.
"Regular?",Old Man Chan asked Sasuke.
"Yeah.",Sasuke said.He looked at Sakura,and sighed."So,how is little Boo doing?",he asked.
"Just fine.",she said nodding with a smile.
"I see you a bit different when you ain't around boys.",he said looking her up and down.
"I'm different when I ain't around laziness...So,Ino's gonna have a party next week.",Sakura said.
"Yeah,heard about it.",he said.
"So...you gon' go?"
"You tryin' to ask me out?"
"No!Psh,so annoying!I only wnated to knw if you were going or not."
Sasuke chuckled at her easy temper.
"Well,I am.Might meet some hot chick for the fun of it.",he said.
"Well,I wasn't planning on going..."
"Why not?"
"Well,like you,guys just wnat to be with me to get with me."
"Well,what if I protected you?"
"What?",Sakura laughed.
"You know,the first I see that is going over the limit,I'll go over and give him a few punches.",Sasuke said.
"Well,then,what's the limit?"
"Five feet."
Sakura laughed shaking her head.
"No way.Besides,don't need the protection from you.I'ma big girl,I can handle myself.Just make sure you have a good time."
"So,you'll be going."
"Yeah,guess so.Might find me a daddy to bring breakfeast in bed.",she said with a smirk.Sasuke stayed silent at that comment.
Sasuke,I want you to be my daddy.But how am I goin' get yo attention,without seeming too desperate or like I do want you?,Sakura thought.
Sakura,you know how to make a guy doubt ever looking away from you,but how's I supposed to you before another one do?,Sasuke thought.
"Order Up,Sakura.",Old Man Chan said.
"Thanks.I'll see you.",she said.She turned to Sasuke and smirked.
"Let's hope I don't get to drunk near you at the party.",she said and winked leaving.
"Bye,Boo.",he said with a smirk of his own.She gave him a nod,then leaving.
"Must get that girl."
Sign up to rate and review this story