Categories > Original > Humor > my first date

my first date

by avatarlove7997 0 reviews

These re some of my first dates. They are 100% real

Category: Humor - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2010-05-07 - Updated: 2010-05-08 - 856 words - Complete

0Unrated
This story is about when i went on my first date with a boy named zach. Zach was 15 and i was 14. we went to a movie theater to see a horror movie.

The movie we were seeing was reallt scary. Before we went in i asked him if we could see another movie. He said its not that scary. But i knew he was saying that just so he could confort me. We were halfway through the movie. I was scared out of my mind. His arm was around me. I was shivvering, not just beacuse i was scared but because it was freezing. He gave me his hoddie. He was so warm so i laid my head on his chest. About 10 seconds later someones head was chopped off and i screamed a little. He looked at me and said are you alright. I said i was fine. But he didnt believe me. I was actually scared out of my mind, but i loved how he comferted me. He put his arm around me and said it will be alright and to lay my head on him. I pulled me legs onto the chair and laid my head on his chest. He was so warm and sweaty. I put my hand on his thigh. He ladi his head on mine. After about a minute we manage to make out. Then i heard a scream in the movie and jerked my head up.

I just realized i slammed his nose and it was gusing blood. It ws all over his shirt. He took it off and held it to his nose. He had a white tank top on underneath. I could see his sweaty chest. was so hairy. I just wanted to kiss him. Then i got back to reality. I asked him if he was alright. And kept on saying i was sorry. He said he was fine. I grabbed our coats and we ran out of the theater. When we got to the bathroom he just started laughing. I joined in and said are you sure your ok. He said he was fine. We went into the girls room and i got him a wet paper towel and whiped his chest, shirt, and face off. It was still bleeding. i went to whip his nose and he yelped. He said he thought he broke his nose. It stopped bleeding and i said im so sorry. he said its fine, then put his shirt back on. Then he realized he got blood all over my shirt. It looked like my boob was bleeding. he told me to take it off and was it. So i took off my shirt, with only a thin tank and a bra on you could see right trough. I washed it under hot water. We hung it over a stall door. and sat in the bathroom and talked. He was holdinghis nose....he said he was fine, but i knew i broke it and he was in pain.

He told me not to worry and came and sat by me on the floor. i laid on his thighs and stomach ( and everything inbetween) and told him i was so sorry. He said to stop saying that. He also said that it was the best date of his life. That they are never fun. But even thought my nose kills, i was reallt fun. I went to sit up and accidentally elbowed him in the nuts. I didnt say anything but you could tell in his face i hurt him, again. I asked him if a kiss would help the pain. He said it couldnt hurt. he turned his head and i kissed him. We stared to make out again. After about a minute his nose started to bleed. i pretended like i didnt notice. We were still kissing. At this point there was blood all over us. I put my knees and lached them on his hips. Then i put my hands on his shoulders. His nose still bleeding, He Grabbed my ass. I could taste blood, i was digusting. I stopped kissing him. we were covered in blood. I got a towel and cleaned his face. He cleaned mine. I told him we need to go and get his nose fixed. His mother was out of town so we went to my house. I told my mom i accidentally elbowed him. She help fix his nose, a when she found out his mom was out of town she told him to stay the night. I kinda left out that we were on a date when it happened i just said we were out with friends. He borrowed some of my older brothers pj's and slept in my room. My mom really didnt care about boys staying in my room. She trusted me and thought i would never do anything bad.


so that is one of my funnist dates...it really did happen...but it was great hope you liked it..post some of your funnny date stories!!! more of them will be up later...and i did break his nose :)
Sign up to rate and review this story