Categories > Original > Humor > my first date

the fire xD

by avatarlove7997 0 reviews

my friends date xD

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2010-05-15 - Updated: 2010-05-16 - 565 words

0Unrated
hi. as you know if you read the previous chapter, i don't have that much luck with dates. well this is not a story about me but my best friend Kara, 15, and her boyfriend josh, 17.

it was a humid day towards the beginning of may. it was in the low 100's and i was dying. i was suppose to hang out with my friends, but i ditched them to go hang with my boyfriend. in our little town there is a huge park. across the street is an abandoned building. its about 5 stories. next to it on the left is a police station, and to the right, train tracks and some houses. my boyfriend told me to meet him at the park, that he wanted to show me something. when i got their he was across the street in front of the abandoned building. i went and asked him what he wanted to show me. he told me to wait until there were no cars. after that we ran behind a vine covered fence, next to the old building. there was a broken window. he went in it. he pulled me up.
it was completely dark since all but 2 or 3 of the windows were boarded up. he took out a lighter and lit a piece of wood, to use as a torch. he took me to a door. behind it were steps. we walked up to the top, the 5th floor. he grabbed a box. it was bright because the windows upstairs were not boarded up. inside were some cigarettes. he lit one for me, and one for him. he walked into the room next to us. he told me to close my eyes he came back and took my hand. the next room smelled of smoke. i asked him what he was doing, he cut me off before i could finish telling me to shh. he sat me down on something soft. he unfolded my legs and put them around his waist. he pushed me back and said, dont open your eyes. he fell on me and started to kiss me. we made out for a few minutes. he sat up and told me to open my eyes. i did. he gave me another cigarette. in front of me was a little table. with 2 sandwiches and 2 candles. there were 2 plastic wine glasses with beer inside. i told him this was the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. when i got up i hit the table a candle fell and lit the table cloth. we tried to get it out but i would go. i searched the building for a fire extinguisher. i found one. i went upstairs. and sprayed it.we were cover in that stupid stuff. then we heard someone yelling. come out, you cant leave now. we ran to a ladder that went to the roof. when we got to the top we pulled it up so he would be able to come up. we closed the door lid thing. and sat on the roof of an old building. i told him i was sorry. he said it was fine. we sat on the roof for an hour until the cop left. we then found an emergency escape ladder on the side of the building. we went down. after that we went to my house and had a real dinner. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story