Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Little town boys

little town boys chap2

by squeeky_bubbels 1 review

here it is ! chapter two enjoy ;) chapter three should be done and posted bt the end of the week.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-05-15 - Updated: 2010-05-16 - 1192 words

0Unrated
Frank waited for Nick, he was an hour late. He paced back and forth in his little basement, giving up; he sat with a huff. He slowly closed his eyes giving his mind room to think. He liked Nick more then he should, he knew it wasn’t right; but he didn’t care. Frank knew he had to keep his secret, but he wasn’t sure how much longer he could. He knew Nick was just like him in more ways then one, but he wasn’t sure, yet. He banished the thought, he was confused and he was still in love with some one else, but his feelings for nick bubbled like scolding water beneath his skin. Frank sat in his basement confused, his heart tarring at the edges. He knew he would be punished.
 
*
“Hi, the names Nick.” Nick said, putting his hand out for Gerard to shake.

“Hi, my names Gerard, and this is my brother Mikey ” he said, taking Nicks hand and pointing to his little brother.

“And my name is Donna! But ever one calls me mom.” she said, smiling eyeing the boys in the back seat. They arrived at there new house in a matter of a few minutes. They were surrounded by silence and another awkward stare between Nick and Gerard.

“Well I have to be going my friend frank is expecting me.” Nick said, opening the car door.

“You know I used to have a friend named frank.” Gerard said, thinking back to his old friend.

“Ya, I miss that little dude.” Mikey said, blinking and shaking his head.

“Well I’m glad you boys are getting along. Gerard why don’t you walk Nick to his friends house?” Donna suggested.

“Oh, that’s ok my friends house is right over there.” Nick said, pointing to a house across the street.

“Well could I go any ways?” Gerard asked, his cheeks becoming a light pink.

“If you want to, but Frank might be a little,” Nick swung his arms wildly to express franks emotion.

“That’s all right, it Might be worth seeing.” Gerard said, with a slight chuckle.

“Ok then, Gerard be home by twelve, ok. Its ten now so you have 2 hours. When you get home there will be some food ready for you. Its late so don’t worry about the car we can unpack tomorrow.” Donna said, looking over at Mikey.

“What? No I wanna go, why cant I go?” Mikey pouted, folding his arms. Nick and Gerard just shook there heads while trying not to laugh.

“Because, your brother cant help me cook. Now grab some pans from the car and I’ll get the food.” Donna said, gesturing to the boys that they could leave without Mikey the sidekick.


*Frank was laying on his bed in his amazingly warm basement. He had a comic book in his hands attempting to read it upside down, his head hanging off the side of the bed. Franks mind still managed to seep with thoughts about Nick, and where he might be, and if he was ok. Before long there was a tap on his window. Tap, tap tap, tap, it was the secret knock. Frank flipped over his bed, his legs flaring in every direction he stood trying to run, but tripped on a pare of shoes. Frank screamed in pain as he hit the floor then jump up while screaming profanities; before closed the distance of the small basement. Frank yanked the window open.

“Nick! Gezz, I thought you would never get here! I was worried, ware were you?” Frank pouted, putting his hand on his hips.

“Yes mother,” Nick said, sarcastically.

“Look, I’m sorry I got caught up . . .I’m sorry Franky.” Nick said, shifting from foot to foot outside the window.

“It’s ok, what did you get caught up on?” Frank asked, taking a seat on his bed so Nick could get through the window.

“Don’t be mad at me, I know it’s the. . . The bat layer but umm,” Nick said, shifting through the window.

“Oh no, Nick what did you do?” Frank said, his hands returning to his hips.

“I brought some one with me, is it ok if he comes in?” Nick asked, trying not to slip on the stool Frank put in front of the window so he himself could clime in and out. Nick smile the way frank liked, or the way he thought frank liked.

“Oh fine come in, and don’t make that face again when you want some thing, it works to damn good.” Frank said, shaking his head a smirk on his face.

Gerard went through the window ass first. He slipped on the stool, failing at trying to make a sexy entrance. He fell screaming as his body hit the hard floor. Nick and frank burst out laughing, frank fell to the floor in a fit. Nick stumbled over to Gerard so he could helped him up.

“Oh man, dude that was priceless.” Nick said, giving Gerard his hand. Frank was still rolling around.

“ya, glad I could give you a nice laugh.” Gerard said, taking Nicks hand. Franks laughter stopped, and he slowly stood staring at the two of them. As Gerard stood and swept his black lanky hair out of his eyes he froze as his eyes met Frank. Nick watched as frank and Gerard stared at each other, in that moment he knew that Franky was the Frank that Gerard and Mikey had talked about. Nick continued to watch as there eyes looked close to tears.

“Gerard?. . . “ frank said, his voice quivering.

“Frank. . .franky?” Gerard said, his voice sounding confused. Nick felt like an outsider peeking at a vary privet moment as Gerard and frank started to cry. The tears flowed as Frank and Gerard crashed together in a hug, frank pushed Gerard on the floor. Nick couldn’t tell if they were hugging or fighting, crying or laughing. Nick scoffed feeling uncomfortable, They looked up at him, frank being the first one to get up and tackle nick to the ground.

“Oh, Nick its Gerard. Oh I don’t care how ever late you are ever again! Thank you thank you thank you!” Frank shrieked, kissing Nick on the cheeks, tears still in his eyes,

“well Franky just because I brought you a person doesn’t give you permission to kiss me!” Nick said, he was confused on how frank knew Gerard and why they tackled each other like lost lovers. Nick froze In though, he knew why or he could believe why, or maybe he just hoped enough that he could believe. Now he knew they all had secrets, and they all would be punished. Nick knew they wouldn’t care they would be ruthless in this would tell the time came for them to pay for there sins, things would never be the same but he was glad to know the road to hell was paved in gold.






i hope you like it chapter three should be much longer and vary sexy ;) review rate ! i'll send much love :)
Sign up to rate and review this story