Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Little town boys

me me at my house tomorow

by squeeky_bubbels 0 reviews

i finaly have chapter 3 hopefully chapter 4 will be edited soon, get ready for the good stuff.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-11-14 - Updated: 2010-11-15 - 1405 words

0Unrated
Nick stared at his best friend he couldn’t speak. His mind unraveled, could it be true in the deepest part of him he wished it were. Though where would that leave him ? Alone, no. he knew he could be apart of this, this tie to each other. He didn’t have to be alone. But if he asked unsure weather it was true or not, it would destroy him and his deepest secret would be revealed. He would surely go to hell for it, or at least feel like he were in hell. Then he would surly be alone.

“Nick are you ok? You look like your going to pass out.” Frank said, touching Nicks arm gently.

“Yea, that just surprised me, that’s all. You two look like really close friends. how do you know each other?” Nick questioned, shifting his eyes between Gerard and Frank.

“ Well we come from jersey and any thing can happen; but I don’t think this little shit town is ready for us.” Gerard said, giving Nick and Frank a smirk that said it all.

“Gerard this little shit town isn’t that little. An it’s a long story, lets sit.” Frank said, giving a smirk of his own. He went to the bed sitting in front of his pillow crisscross. Frank patted the bed and Gerard sat down next to Frank also crisscross. Nick sat between them, there knees making a star.

“Ok, so Gerard and I went to the same middle school and high school together. We have been friends since I can remember and Mikey.” Frank stopped and looked at Gerard. “Where is Mikey any ways?” Frank asked, a quizzical look taking over his face.

“He’s home helping mom with dinner, you know how she is with take out.” Gerard said putting an arm over Franks shoulder. “And just because we are Nabors now and don’t get me wrong frank I care about you it doesn’t make it right what you did, what the fucking hell happened? Why didn’t you tell me you were moving? The only thing I got was a sorry letter about we cant be friends any more.” Gerard said, using quotation marks on friends. True hurt in his beautiful eyes. “You didn’t even leave me a phone number so I could call you, didn’t even tell me where you were going.” Gerard said, whipping his eyes.

“I know, but I didn’t even know I was going.” Frank said, pulling Gerard in for a hug. Again Nick felt like he was prying into a privet moment, as his mind reeled with all the information.

“My dad said if I didn’t straighten up he would send me to live with my aunt’s and you know as much as I do that I didn’t do what I was tolled to fucking do. I would never listen to him, not even now. I do regret it though I should have tried harder to stay.” Frank said, hysteria creeping in his voice. He pulled out of the hug. “So after the last time I saw you. . . I got home and all of my things were packed, my room was empty. All of my things where already on there way here. I didn’t have time to explain, so I figured I could Wright you a note. I didn’t mean any thing in it, except the part that I was sorry and. . . And I was ! I didn’t want to leave. I tried calling but your phone wouldn’t let my number thorough !” Frank was almost yelling when he burst into tears. Gerard pulled frank in his lap and let his friend cry. Nick felt like he was in shock, he just didn’t know what to think any more. So he just rubbed franks back in small circles. He knew they were close friends but he couldn’t help but wonder how close.

“So, I’m confused. Your dad sent you here to live with your aunt’s, but why? What did you do that was so bad?” Nick asked, letting his hand fall from his friends back. Frank lifted up his head.

“I did every thing wrong! At least in his eyes. I tried to be good enough for him, but I couldn’t. so he sent me away my mom tried to stop him, but he didn’t care about what she said or wanted.” Frank said, lifting his head from Gerard’s shoulder and whipping his face. Nick quickly changed the subject since frank had calmed down.

“So why did you move here Gerard ?” Nick asked.

“My mom heard of the school here. She thought it would help me get new friends and make a good life for myself.” Gerard said, with a shrug.

“Ha , yea right the school is fucking weird all the kids there are more freaky then all the people in Jersey combined, its not. . . . I don’t know its just weird.” Nick said, running a hand through his hair.

“Yea, tomorrow’s Saturday though. So let’s figure out some thing to do. Frank shifted off of Gerard’s lap, he didn’t want to talk about the school.

“yeah ! What is there to do here any ways?” Gerard asked, his expression more relaxed. Gerard fought the erg to grab franks hand.

“There is a burger place, but that’s where most of the kids from the school hang out.” Nick said, with a shiver. Nick tried to not notice the look that Gerard kept giving frank, and tried to hold back a blush when Gerard turned a smirk at him.

“Um, we normally hang out at the station or the railroad tracks. We spend most of are time at the lake though.” Frank said, with a smile.

“Wow, what en adventure” Gerard chuckled.

“It’s better then staying in the basement.” Frank said, gesturing to the small room only big enough for his bed dresser; and a small amount of room to walk to the door and window.

“well is there any thing to smoke? Any party’s, girls . . . Bars?” Gerard said, giving a sly smile that said he was a trouble maker.

“No! the school makes us take drug tests every week to make sure we don’t have drugs in are system. You have to tell them of any prescription drugs you take as well.” frank said, eyeing Gerard knowing he would surly fail the drug test. Gerard’s eyes got big.

“Well, shit I’m fucked! What kind of school does that? I’ve never heard it in my entire life.” Gerard said, running both hands through his messing black hair; pulling it away from his face. Nick shivered.

“A good one is what my mom says, but I thing it a load of crap.” Nick said, turning his attention to the digital clock on franks small nightstand. “wow its already twelve.” Nick said, looking at Gerard.

“Yea I should get back home I have a lot of unpacking to do tomorrow.” Gerard said, unfolding his knees and putting his feet on the floor. “I’ll tell Mikey your around, the little squirt misses you.” Gerard said, giving frank a hug.

“Well if your not doing any thing around five? We can all hang out at the lake.” frank looked at nick, excitement and approval filling his eyes.

“Yeah we can meet up at my house. Just make sure you bring some thing to swim in.” Nick said, giving a small smile.

“Sounds like a plan.” Gerard said, putting his hand out for nick to shake. Nick almost gasped when Gerard pulled him into a tight hug, then let go.

“tell Mikey I say hay four eyes.” Franky giggled.

“You can tell him your self tomorrow I’ll let you surprise him.” Gerard said, hugging frank. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” he said, pulling back his hair before going through the window.

“Well that was interesting.” Nick mused, when Gerard was out of ear shot.

“Yeah, he is a good friend, he can be a little insensitive at times though. How did you meet him any way?” Frank asked, laying down on the bed. Nick lade down next to him and they talked tell they started to fall asleep. Franky curled up next to Nick, and nick wrapped his arm around frank.
Sign up to rate and review this story