Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Half a Goddess

The Lighthouse

by Elsask 0 reviews

a lighthouse might just put a little light on the dark situation

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-04-23 - Updated: 2011-12-17 - 860 words

1Exciting
Archie opened the old creaky door of the lighthouse, it fell off the hinges and smacked onto the ground, he winced, Archie, Neil, and Odie, coughed from the dust stirred up from the fallen door. Archie turned on a flashlight, to show a winding staircase that seemed to go up forever. On the bottom floor was a little living area filled with dusts and cobwebs. They all took off their goggles and wandered into the little hovel.

"Looks like somebody needs to redecorate. Someone should tell them retro isn't in anymore." He picks up an old drench coat, a mouse climbed out of the pocket and jumped onto the floor, quickly ran away. Again, Neil screams and jumped into Archie's arms.

Odie gave a hearty laugh. "Come on you guys we better get to the top of the lighthouse."




Meanwhile, the rest of the crew climbed onto the motorboat, they put on their lifejackets and seated themselves.

"Everybody ready?" called Theresa.

They all nodded. "Hold on, it will be a little rough." She turned on the boat, and put the boat in gear. It sped off leaving a wake behind.




Archie, Neil and Odie reached the top, with huff and puffs from Neil and Odie. Especially, Odie. They observed their surroundings.

Neil walked out to the rails. The wind blowing upward, lifting up his hair. "This would make a great photo shoot don't you think?" He leaned on the rail. Suddenly, the rail collapsed, and Neil started to fall backwards.

Archie quickly ran over towards him and grabbed his wrist. "Gotcha." He heaved him back up. Neil sprawled himself onto the floor and gave it a kiss.

"Let's try not to fall off the edge okay?" asked Odie. Odie started to observe the beacon. He took out his computer and started typing.

"Okay Neil, you have to dust off the soot and dust on the windows. Archie you find a way we can light that beacon, and I'll clean off the mirrors."

"Eww, I'll get my outfit all dirty." Squealed Neil.

"Deal with it."

Odie took out a flashlight, and started to clean off the mirrors with his sweater. While Neil just stood there looking disgusted at the windows. By this time, Archie had already disappeared down the stairs.

"Neil!" yelled Odie.

"Okay, okay, you don't have to be Mr. grouchy pants, but you owe me."





Helen noticed that the monster had a hungry look on his face as he started to approach her.

"Uh oh." The monster struck at its meal.

Helen leaned to the opposite way to avoid the blow. The monster struck at the leg chain breaking the links.

Helen quickly kicked the monster in the face with her free leg.

The monster screamed with annoyance and returned into the murky water.

"Helen!!" a voice wavered over the waters.

"I'm over here!"

A rumbling boat appeared out of the fog.




Archie at the bottom of the lighthouse, rapidly ran over to Herry's truck, he tried to open the door, it was locked. Archie sighed, he took off his sweater and wrapped it around his hand. "Sorry Herry." He punched the window and the glass shattered. Archie cleaned off the window so there was no sharp edges and opened the door.

He reached for Herry's camping kit and opened the door.



By the time Archie got back up, Odie and Neil had cleaned off the mirror and windowsills. Also, both of them were covered in soot and dust.

Archie produces the camping kit, including a fire-starting kit.

"Good, you try and light the beacon, me and Neil will go down to my hover jet and we'll see how the others are doing."

"Gotcha." Archie got on his knees and tried to start the beacon.

Odie and Neil started their flight down the stairs. Archie sighed and got back to work.





"Helen!" yelled Herry.

They approached the small rock island. Herry jumped onto the rock. He first broke the chains with his strong hands.

"Thanx, it is good to see you." Helen got up and rubbed her wrists. "Guys it isn't safe here."

"Why?" asked Theresa from the boat.

The sea creature remerged to the surface giving another famous roar.

The lighthouse suddenly was lit. Now the monster was totally visible, with a long slimy body, large ferocious teeth, hefty fins, and two, glowing yellow, piercing eyes.

The Titans all looked up in horror.

"That's why." Replied Helen a little quieter.

The beast approached the boat making a tidal wave with its tail trying to tip the boat. Theresa turned the boat away from the wave trying to escape. She and the others on the boat abandoned Herry and Helen on the rock. Herry quickly looked and ran to a weathered beaten down corner of the rock.

"What are you doing?"

"Saving them."

Herry grabbed a loose piece of rock, he swung it at the monster hitting it straight in the head. The monster fell back into the water only to rise back up. Madder than ever. His eyes focused on Herry and Helen.

"Now what?!"

"I didn't think that far."

The beast quickly advanced towards Herry and Helen.
Sign up to rate and review this story