Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fatal Facination

One in the Same

by BandiitMarie 9 reviews

The final chapter, that could lead to a sequal?? maybe?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-05-18 - Updated: 2010-05-18 - 839 words

5Exciting
Authors note!! sorry this chapter is crappy and sorry i havent been on!! aackk! tell me whether or not this is worthy to have a sequel or not







Gerard wanted to gut himself at what happened, how he could let this stop him was beyond him. He wanted to have the control, he needed it, and that one move could cost him. He remembered how he cried for his father to stop. How he begged. Then he thought about Alyn. He thought about her crying, her begging. He needed to settle something once and for all. Gerard got up and walked to the other room. He looked at Alyn who had her head down, hugging her knees to her chest.



"Sit up, we need to talk." Gerard took a seat in front of her in the metal chair. Alyn sat up and looked at him. He noticed her eyes were bloodshot from crying.

"What you're not going to give me a witty remark, or sarcastic insult?" Gerard questioned her, eyeing her all over.

"No, I'm done." She said in an almost inaudible voice. Gerard looked at her, his face unchanging.

"Done with what?" He watched Alyn wipe her watery eyes.

"I'm done with fighting, done with everything." She was still very quiet. Gerard looked at her. She was a mere shell of herself. She was hollow.

"I am too. I am done wanting to hurt you. I can't do it anymore. It's like something grabs my heart and every time I hear you cry it starts to crush it."



He looked to her, and she was just staring in disbelief.

"S-so, are you letting me go?" She wiped under her nose.

"No, Alyn, I can't let you go. I want you here. I want you to be with me. I need someone else to hurt, not you." Alyn was a tad sick at his words, "I want you to be with me." She was so confused, like there were all these different people in her head.

"Alright, Gerard, just do what ever you need to do." She did not want to say anything that would put her in a bad position; she needed to try to sort things out. Gerard stood up, and walked over to her. He took her hand up in his and stood her up. She looked down at the ground, and he brought her face to his.

"I need to do this, for you." He pulled her into a kiss. Not a mean harsh kiss. A real kiss, soft yet passionate. Alyn tried not to melt, but his kiss was like the hottest lamp, and she was butter. It was like she was the puppet and he controlled al of her movements, without knowing it. He pulled away from the kiss, and looked at her.

"Things will be different I promise." He caressed her face lightly.

"I will be back in a few hours. There is a project I have been working on, and it's about time I have finished it. Alyn was worried at his words.



Gerard Returned that night, it was quiet and Alyn pretended to be asleep. He left the door open now, I guess some way of showing she had freedom. She heard him wrestle with something. Then she heard it drop to the ground. His footsteps got closer to her room. He peeked in and caught her eyes open.



"Alyn, I'm back." He said, Alyn wondered what he thought of this, was he playing house? Did he really mean what he said earlier?

"Where did you go?" Alyn said quiet, still a bit hollow.

"Come here, I have to show you." He took her hands, and led her out to the front room. Her eyes grew wide at what she saw. It was her mothers ex boyfriend. How did Gerard know about this man?



"I know what he did sugar, to your mother... to you. So Ibrought him here, maybe you can help me show him how you feel after all this time." Alyn stood motionless, she looked into the man's eyes, he was scared, he was shaking. She turned around not facing him, and Gerard stepped in front of her.

"Show him, how you feel." He said in a ore demanding voice than in persuading. Alyn looked past Gerard's shoulder at the man, the man who abused her mother, and her. Who got away without a sorry, or anything. Alyn looked at him anger boiling under her skin. She felt herself want to show this man how it felt to be beaten.

"And you thought we weren't alike... well we are. I never had the guts to do anything to my father, but, here is your chance to hurt the man who hurt you, and your mother. We are one in the same now, you will get used to it." Alyn got closer and closer to the man on the floor. She reached her hand out and grabbed the small pairing knife off the table.

"One in the same..."



Sign up to rate and review this story