Categories > Original > Drama > Teardrops

Chapter Seven

by xxpanicxdiscox3 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-05-20 - Updated: 2010-05-20 - 1145 words

0Unrated
Miley fluttered her eyes open and shielded them from the bright light cascading through her windows. Looking over to her right side, she noticed Ryan sleeping peacefully. Her bare skin was touching the sheets and she realized that she was naked. A thought hit her. She had just lost her virginity to Ryan a couple of hours ago. She was feeling both smitten and a little uneasy. Laying her head back onto her pillow, she peered at Ryan. stroking his cheek gently.
Slowly, Ryan awoke, smiling at the beautiful brunette laying beside him. Kissing her softly, he caressed her cheek tenderly. He felt under the covers and realized that they were naked. His body began to shake a bit but he was glad that his first time was with her. "Good morning." He
whispered to her.
"Morning." Miley beamed at him, kissing him back more feverently. Her
heart raced as he wrapped his arms around her, cuddling cutely. "mm-
m." She moaned. "you're amazing." She kissed him again, feeling joy
arise in her.
"No you are." Ryan smiled, holding Miley close to him. A tickling sensation overcame him as Miley kissed his neck softly many times. Joyful, he kissed her hair lightly.

Brendon walked around, trying to dodge the crowd of people. The party got way too out of hand hours ago. All he wanted to do was throw a little house party but it ended up into a huge event with too many people. "Ugh." He grunted, annoyed, as the doorbell rang. Opening the door, he stood in shock at the girl who was there.
Z stood buy the door grinning at Brendon. "Hey Bren." She said pinching the cheeks of her ex-boyfriend as she walked into his house. "Heard there was a party...I thought I'd come check it out." She said, smirking. Not bothering to stay and talk to him, she drifted to another part of the house.
"Nice to see you too Jess." Brendon muttered sarcastically to himself, walking over to a group of his friends.

Leighton sat on the couch with Chelsea, rolling her eyes. "This party is seriously so lame." She looked over at a bunch of stoned football players. "everyone here is high!" She complained.
"I know, this is extremely boring." Chelsea sighed. Reaching out for her phone, she started texting her friends. Looking up, she noticed Miley and Ryan walk in. She grinned. "finally someone interesting!"
Miley walked into her home, holding Ryan's hand. She was apalled by the wild party taking place in her living room. "What is this? Brendon never mentioned a party..." She questioned. Upon noticing Leighton and Chelsea, they walked over to them, confused. "What's going on here?"
"A party, obviously." Leighton stated, arrogantly. "You guys didn't know?" She wondered.
"I didn't have a single clue!" Miley complained, annoyed at all the people crowding her house.
"Oh wow." Chelsea looked at her surprised. "Well since you're here, we might as well chill since there's no one else normal here." She smirked.
"You wouldn't mind right Ryan?" Leighton inquired.
"Uh no..." Ryan said, trying not to make her angry. "I-I have to head up to the bathroom anyway..." He said quietly. "I'll see you around, Miles." He kissed her before walking away fast, not wanting to stick around for Leighton to make a comment.
Miley looked back at Ryan leaving, not wanting him to go.

Walking upstairs, Ryan turned around and noticed Z in the guest bedroom, adjacent to Miley's room. It appeared that she was smoking some type of white powder. Closing his eyes, he remembered seeing his ex best friend using it. "Um...shouldn't you not be taking drugs here?"
He questioned.
Z looked at him and giggled a bit. "I shouldn't be doing a lot of things." She said goofily, studdering from drug overdose. Her vision blurred as she looked at him. "I-I know what you're thinkin." Jess laughed vaguely. "druuuugs are bad man, real bad but ignore those suckers." Her tone sounded like the typical stoned individual.
"Um yes they are..." Ryan said quietly, afraid of irritating a high person. He didn't want her to go all balistic on her and end up hurting him.
Z rolled her discharged eyes as him and handed him some of the white powder. "Try it kid, it's like an escape without leaaaving." She giggled, taking in more of the drug.
"Uh I don't think so...I don't like losing control like that." Ryan denied.
Z looked at him, her eyes a tint of yellow. She was shaking and looked like a chronic mess. "I-I see you around school Rooooss." She studdered out, trying to continue. "I hear bout you...people say you were a cutter...suicidal. Well this is the perfect way out of all that stress. It'll let it all out." She said, giving him the bag of substance. "wash you're worries away." Her eyes drooped, in tiredness.
Without saying another word, Ryan accepted the bag of substance from her. Nervously, he got up and headed to the bathroom. A little voice inside his head kept telling him not to do it, but he needed to get away from it all. The depression, the anger and the fear. Entering the bathroom, he closed the door behind him and locked it. Looking down at the vile subtance, he felt anxious. Ryan poored some of the snow white powder into his hand, feeling as if it was burning a hole through him. Holding up his hand to his nose, he began to inhale the drug. His heart jumped as he snorted the last flakes of powder. It was his first time taking drugs and he felt sick to his stomach before it even kicked in. What's Miley going to think? He asked
himself, nervously. Opening up the door, he stepped out of the bathroom, sniffling. He began to feel a bit dizzy. Not knowing whether it was from the drugs or from his own panic, he shook lightly. Noticing Leighton in front of him, his stomach dropped. "Uh hi."
Leighton looked at him in disappointment. "You're on drugs."
Ryan began feeling massive dizziness; it felt as it the room was spinning in circles. His mind began to wander off and he started to feel the drug's effects. He could barely remember what what going on. All he knew was Leighton shouldn't have seen what she saw. "L-Leighton..." He said, stuttering. "p-p-please don't tell Miley..."
Leighton glared at him with anger. "I don't give a crap what you say! She needs to know!" She spat at him.
Ryan began to feel a rush anger and joy at the same time. "Get out of my face!" He yelled at Leighton. Pushing her to the side, he went rushed down the stairs back to the party. His body became shaking erratically and he felt like throwing up.
Sign up to rate and review this story