Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sweet Nothings

Chp 2: Surprises

by Novacane 3 reviews

Skylar finds out that sometimes one night stands don't always stay like that... (not good with summaries)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-05-20 - Updated: 2010-05-21 - 1023 words - Complete

0Unrated
FOUR MONTHS LATER
Skylar sat in the waiting room of the doctor's office; twilding her thumbs as she waited for her name to be called. She couldn't believe that this had happened during practice. She kept telling herself that she had just pulled something in her stomach while drumming. Though, she knew that it was probably something more.
She hadn't told the guys about this; knowing that she wouldn't hear the end of it if she had. Her nerves were already shot with worry from this little hunch.
"Sky, you can come back now." a nurse said as she opened the main door for her.

Sitting in that little room was worse than sitting in the waiting room with the screaming children. It seemed to take forever for the doctor to come into the room.
"What seems to be the problem?" the doctor asked as she came in and closed the door behind her.
"I think that I've pulled a muscle or something. I've been having these sharp pains in my stomach." Skylar said.
The doctor was writing down everything she said before she motioned for Skylar to lay down on the table. "I'm going to feel around. You tell me if there's any pressure any where."
As soon as pressure was put on her stomach, Skylar found herself trying to wriggle off the bed. The doctor nodded her head at this, and a smile came across her face.
The doctor left the room and came back a few minutes later pulling some type of monitor with tons of cords hooked up to it. When everything was set up, and the doctor put the thing to her stomach, her body went numb. Seeing the tiny being sent chills racing throughout her whole body. Tears began to roll down her cheeks as her hunch had turned out to be true...

Bob woke up late that evening to his cellphone ringing. The concert having been a rough one. Gerard had left the stage in a wheel chair. Ray had gone missing into the crowd and come back with a broken nose. Frank had cracked a rib going in after him. Mikey's head had gotten a bottle shaped bruise on his forehead. He was the only one that hadn't gotten it bad; having left the show with a black eye.
Bob looked at the caller ID and was quickly on his feet and out the door. Amazingly not waking anyone in the process of tripping over everything. He got out side and a good distance away from the bus before answering the phone.
"Hey, what's going on?" Bob asked.
"Please, don't tell him..." her voice came from the other end of the phone.
"Tell him what?" he asked, getting more and more confused. She never called; always texted.
"I'm...prego..." he heard her tiny voice whisper. He could hear that she had been crying.
Bob's body went numb hearing this. He was trying to decide if this was a good thing or a bad thing. Knowing that it was both good and bad.
"Look,I'll be on the next flight..."
"NO! Don't come! I can handle this myself. Just don't tell him. Please." her voice begging him to keep quiet about this.
"Ok, but I want updates. Don't leave me in the dark or I will come out there. Is that understood?" Bob said, his voice in all seriousness.
"Ok...thanks Bob." Skylar said before she hung up the phone.
Bob got back on the bus; not knowing the whole time the conversation was being listen to by a rather obsessed fan.
Eyia stared in complete shock at what she had just over heard. She knew that if this got out that Mikey might quite the band. Something that she wasn't about to let happen. Her mind was already coming up with a way to fix this little problem. It started with finding this girl that he was talking to. Eyia disappeared from her hidding spot just outside of the venue...

When Bob got back onto the bus, he saw that all of his bandmates were up and getting ready for the upcoming ride to the next town. Mikey went over to the fridge and pulled out one of the beer bottles inside. Gerard was sitting up in his bunk; still trying to figure out what exactly had happened at the concert. Frank was atempting to fix breakfast while Ray cleaned up the dried blood on his face.
"I hate small town gigs. This always happens." Mikey said as he took a drink from the bottle before putting it up to his head.
"Think of all the times that we wouldn't know if we didn't do this little gigs." Frank said, remembering Aura. She being one that still stuck out in his mind.
Gerard moaned in pain at what they were saying.
"I second that brother. What good have these small gigs done for us after we went mainstream?" Mikey said.
Bob just shook his head; trying his best to keep his lips shut at what he had just been told. Wanting so much to scream it at Mikey, but managing to keep his lips glued together. Constantly telling himself that he had made a promise to her.
"Can we get out of here? I'd like to put this town behind us." Bob said as he went over to the door to get the driver off his cigaratte break. "Hey, what are we paying you for!"
The guys looked at each other when they heard Bob yelling at the poor guy standing outside. This being the first time he had ever done that. But, they quickly wipped the confusion off of their faces when he appeared back on the bus; dragging the driver in behind him.
They were soon off to their next location; all of them staring at Bob as he sat in his place staring out the window of the bus. Something that he only did when he was deep in thought.
For some reason, a sense of worry was coming over him. Something horrible was going to happen; he could just feel it...
Sign up to rate and review this story