Categories > Original > Fantasy > Three Princesses

Three Princesses

by ziziana1109 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-14 - Updated: 2010-05-15 - 651 words

0Unrated
You have all heard of fairy tales and legends.Cinderella,Beauty & The Beast,Rapunzel,on and on.But have you ever heard of a princces having the skills of a ninja and going on a long journey to save her dad.Or maybe three princesses instead.
Well,you heard of it now.For there really does exist such a thing like this in the world.In the modern world.
Far far away,in an island surrounded by the ocean,called Cassopeia.A beautiful island,full of hispanic people,and morenitos,as you would call them,dark skinned hispanics.On that island,there lived a king with his castle.With that,he lived with his beautiful wide,and three daughter.
They are the most beautiful girls anybody could ever see.But,they are absolutely different then you would expect.
1st Daughter:[*Eleina
:
http://www.qortuba.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/megan-fox-mtv-awards-1.jpg
Always out partying and having fun,careless of problems that bore her in a mere second.Beautiful in every ways to make the men in love,and women green with envy.18 years old,mostly looks of her father.She loved her mom,but when her mother died,she became careless and never followed orders.Soon when her dad got remarried,she didn't care about the women unless she gave her stuff,and hardly got to know her.
2nd Daughter:Kelly:
http://crushable.com/files/2008/12/miranda-cosgrove-zumawirewestphotos512119-20081018-zaf-thumb.jpg
She is the second daughter of the king,and his name is Roberto.She was four years old when her mother had died,changing her.4 years later,her father remarried with a white women from U.S.A.Kelly became six,and both her father and the women named Loretta created an adorable baby,and they named her Lina.Kelly did not like Loretta at all.Kelly kept to herself mostly,a bit more emo.She is already 13,and all.
3rd Daughter:Lina:
http://images.inmagine.com/img/radiusimages/rds118/rds118123.jpg
She is the five-year old third daughter.She is sweet and always loving to her family.She is always with Roberto,the king,and her father.Her mother is always trying to get the attention of her two step-daughter,Eleina and Kelly,but they ignore her,so she has a hard time.So Lina tries to help her a lot.Lina can get annoying to them both but she keeps trying to be in the family.She is blonde like her mother,but has the brown eyes.Kelly and Eleina both don't really pay much attention to her because she is daughter to another woman,not really their sister.So she and her mom are having a hard time.
1st Guy for Eleina:Chris:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WYpUHvLBy74/SE2mgIiv3zI/AAAAAAAAAGM/KbM-KkKuSB8/s400/Wu%2BZun12.jpg
He is one of the two guys that the three girls meet on their way to save their kidnapped dad.Eleina at first thinks he's some hot guy that wants to do her,and she'd gladly say yes because of his looks,but she falls in love slowly on how sphisticated and serious he takes thngs.
2nd Guy for Kelly:Daved:
http://laurenisonlyhuman.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/tajmowry_grant_6841777_400.jpg
He is one of the two guys that the three girls meet on their journey to helping save their kidnapped father.Kelly falls for him for his looks and fighting skills,and how he is all cool and keeps everything cool.

There you have it.All the people in my story and who they will be.I got this idea from of course me,(the story and genre idea of course),but the whole picture adding to let you know what they will look like is from my sis,punk1210.Hope you will like the story.I am going to start the story very,very soon.Hope you will like it.Thanks for reading this!*]
Sign up to rate and review this story