Categories > Original > Fantasy > Three Princesses

Chapter 1

by ziziana1109 0 reviews

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-23 - Updated: 2010-05-23 - 476 words

0Unrated
Kelly sighed boredly as she sat in the huge living room of the humongous mansion.Her father,Roberto,came in with buisness partners.He noticed Kelly and smiled.
"I will speak later.",he said and motioned for the workers to leave.They did and he walked up to Kelly.Kelly looked up and sighed.
"My dear one,what is wrong?",he asked.
"I guess I just feel bored.",she said.
"No,there is more that is wrong.I can feel and see it.",he said as he sat down beside her.
"Father,why marry Loretta?I know it's been years,but I don't like her.I thought you loved mom.",Kelly said.
"Kelly,I loved your mom more than I loved myself.She was my everything.But she has died,and I do not wish to die alone.I now love Loretta.",Kelly said.
Kelly narrowed her eyes and stood angrily.
"Well,I don't.She is nothing like a mom to me!Forget it!",she yelled ran away to her room.
"Dear God,what has gotten into Kelly?",he murmured.Eleina walked in texting on her phone,and Roberto smiled.
"Eleina,my daughter,what are you up to?",he asked standing up and walking to her.
"Texting with besties.",she said.
"Well,what have you been up to lately?",he asked.
"Same old.I was gonna head over to myy friends house.I'll see you later,kay?Ciao.",she said and kissed him good-bye.
"She is a grown lady now.",he said and smiled.
"Daddy!"
Roberto smiled and he turned to see Lina run up to him.He laughed and picked her up throwing her in the air and catching her.
"My baby!",he laughed.
"Daddy,I can count to ten now.Look,1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10!",she said.
"Yay!Lina!",he said and turned circles making her laugh.
"I'm big now.",she said.He smiled and nodded.
"You are grown,baby.But don't grow too much,I want to see your beautiful smile forever.",he said.
"But I want to grow and become a great queen!",she said.
"And you will,mi princesa,but it is a journey getting to be ruler.",he said.
"I'll do the journey and become queen!",she said.
"You will.You have a beautiful,strong heart.",he said.
"Really?"
"Yes,now go on and play.I have work to do.I will see you tonight at dinner.",he said.
"Ok,bye daddy.",she said and he placed her down after kissing her on the forehead,and she ran off.
His older daughter wore skirt and shor dressed.His middle daughter wore jeans and shorts.His youngest daughter wore little dresses that looked like she really was a princess of back then.
All with different personalities,but he knew that soon,they would all unite and become one.
The time had come.He felt it.
Sign up to rate and review this story