Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lie To Me

Just Admit

by xFamousLivingDeadx 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-26 - Updated: 2010-05-26 - 615 words - Complete

0Unrated
Today was the day were I would admit I was a lair to everyone. I did not sleep at all in fear I would someone how lie my way out. I have thought about lying I could just lie my out no one would ever know, but that would be no one would want to help me anymore, and I would also be lying to Gerard.

I look up at the clock I would not have to go to group therapy for another two hours; I just stared at the wall like an insane person. All I had to do was say I am a liar that is all but admitting it was beyond hard for me I never admit being a liar before. I finally snap out of my own world and walk out of my room I had to go outside I was hoping Gerard would be out there. I ran towards the sundeck I saw Gerard sitting at the table I walk out there and ran towards to the table.

“I cannot do this, I can not admit I am a liar, “I said while tying to clam down. I was beyond scared I could feel my hear racing this while admitting thing was getting to me.

“Yes you can, you already admitted it too me. All you have to do is say it again, “He replied.

“I never admit to anything before you are the first person I ever said I was a liar. What if I cannot do it again, would you hate me, “I ask hoping he would not.

“I would not hate you Frank. I would be disappointed but no hate you. “He said while looking at me.

He should have just said he would hate me I did not won’t him to be disappointed that would make me feel bad. I just go him in my life and already I would make him disappointed in me.

“You said have just said you would hated me, “I mumble while putting my face in my hands

“Aw you look cute when you’re sad, “He said with a smile.

“I’m glad I look cute thank you. However, being cute does not help me with my problem, “I said while looking at him with a smile.

“Welcome. I will be in there with you every step of the way I would help you in any way I can. I know you can do this, “He said.

He was right I could this all I had to do was admit to being a liar and I would feel so much better. After we talk for two hours it was time to go to group therapy, Gerard and I walk towards the room. I have tried to just back out to run away but Gerard would not let me, he kept telling me I had do this even though I knew I had to also.

“Don’t worry you can do this, like I said a million times I believe in you, “He said as we walk into the room.

“You are right I can do this, “I replied as we sit down.

Everyone started to come in once everyone was in here Stephanie came in. I could feel my heart racing I felt like it was just to jump out in any second.


“Before we start today, Frank would like to say something, “Stephanie said while looking towards me.

I stood on feeling like I was going to pass out I took a deep breath before saying,

“There’s something I need too admit too…”




Sorry about the long wait. Short update, will update soon. Thanks for reviews. Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story