Categories > Original > Romance > Baila Mami

Chap One

by punk1210 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-05-30 - Updated: 2010-05-30 - 814 words

-1Illiterate
"Class dismissed!"
Letty ran out of the school,pass Jason,out of the school,and towards her home.
The moment she entered her room,she started picking out some good clothes.She took out all her clothes and started digging.
"He did say something revealing.This is for my monye to college.Nothing more.",she said.
She tried on about a dozen clothes before she seemed to have the right one.She picked out a black string shirt that went over her belly and was tight with a fishnet long-sleeved shirt and some dark-jeaned short shorts with a pair of short black boots.She put on some black eyeliner and mascara and put her hair down.
"Alright,not to get out.",she said and grabbed her long coat that went down to her feet and covered upp all of her body.She zipped it up and went downstairs.
"I'm hanging with some friends at the mall.",she called.
"Fine,but don't spend all your money.",her mom called from the living room.
"I won't.",she called and ran out to the bus stop.Soon,the bus came and she got on going downtown,to Club Zero.

"So,how many you find?",Mateo asked.
"About six.",V said.
"Well,bring them in.Time for an interview.",he said.
"Alright.Six new dancers coming right up.",V said and opened the door,leaving briefly and coming back in with five girls following.
"V,there's only five.",Mateo said.
"Guess number six didn't show.",V shrugged closing the door.The girls smirked at the sight of Mateo,and his inhumanly handsome face.
"Alright,let's start with a few questions.",he said.

"Excuse me,mister.I'm looking for the boss's office.I'm here to be a new dancer.",Letty said to a big body guard guy.
"Follow me.",he said in a huge,deep voice and walked off.Letty followed after him looking at all the people dance.Then she saw some girls on the poles,that were more stripping then dancing.
"Sorry,dad.I need the money.",she murmured and ran after the body guard guy.
They soon reached the door and the body guard knocked on it.The door opened and V showed,looking at the body guard firt,and then at Letty.
"Oh,Number Six.Glad you showed.Come on in.",V said.Letty nodded and entered,V closing the door after.
"Interviews are over and all girls have been approved,all that is left is you.",V said as they walked up to a desk that was turned.
"Who was it?",a deep voice coming from the chair asked.
"Number Six.She seems real nice.",V said.
"Leave,I'll have a chat with her.",Mateo said with a sigh of boredom.V nodded and left,leaving only Letty and Mateo.
Mateo turned around in his chair and caught Letty's eye.Letty's eyes widened at his handsomeness and she blushed,gulping.
"So,your name?",he asked.
"Leticia.You can call me Letty.",she said.
"Ok,age?",he asked.
"Ummm,18.",she said.
"No need to lie,I can tell you're a high schooler.",he said.She sighed and nodded.
"I'm 16.",she said.
"Alright,not let me see your body.",he said.He gulped and unzipped her coat taking it off.
He looked her up and down,asking her to do a couple turns.
"Not bad for a high schooler.Alright,I'm gonna need your adress and phone number.",he said.
"Why?",she asked.
"Buisness.Now,number.",he said.
"Okay,14075672433.",she said.
"Alright,and adress."
"104 Cornwillis Dr."
"Alright,now let me explain some rules.",he said.
"Rules?"
"Yes.Number one,do what I say when I say,no questions asked.Number two,wear what I tell you to where,no questions asked.Number three,say what I want you to say,no questions asked.",he said.
"Okay,just basically do whatever you tell me to do.",she said.
"Yeah,basically.",he said.
"Okay."
"Oh,and number four...choose what you do at this club wisely.Also involves stealing from me or back-talking to me.You'll get some consequences.",he said.Letty gulped and nodded.
"Alright,well,go and party or something.Your paycheck is every friday,for $300.",he said.
"Okay,thank you.",she said and grabbed her coat.
"Wait,come here.",he said.She walked up to his desk and he stood up walking around the desk to her.
"You said your name is Letty,right?",he asked.
"Yeah.",she said nervously at how close he was standing.He smirked and got closer,their bodies slightly touching.
"Well,my name is Mateo.You....interest me a bit more.I'll be keeping my eyes out for you.",he said.
"Yes,sir.",she said quietly.
"Don't call me sir.It's too boring..just call me Mateo.",he said caressing her cheek,She blushed madly now and nodded.
"Yes...Mateo."
Sign up to rate and review this story