Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Tyrana in the fullmetal alchemist world

Tyrana in the fullmetal alchemist world

by lily22404 1 review

THis is the story of my character,Tyrana Umichi,and how she came into the fullmetal alchemist world from the naruto world so sit back relax and whatch the romance of Envy and Tyrana spark up throug...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Envy,Greed,Lust,Wrath,Gluttony,Sloth - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-05-16 - Updated: 2010-05-16 - 329 words

0MarySue
A girl about sixteen or seventeen ran through the tree tops.her neko tail and ears following behind.She was from he land of snow.She kept running and never payed atention to the portal that apeared infront of her untill she jumped in."Ahh!"the girl yelled.The girl landed on the ground reall hard."Ow."The girl said.THe girl looked around and found herself in a park.She was confused,but had enough courage to go and explore this new place.It was dark as she looked up at the sky and realized and found an old building.Her neko ears perked up to the sound of gears moving inside the building.She circled the building in search for a way in.When she was in back she found a hole.She slipped through it and began searching the building.She found her way to a room where gears were moving indcating a machine.Also there were three other people all having the same tatoo,but in different spots."I smell girl and cat meat."A short fat one said."Looks like we have a mouse or shall I say a kitten in our mist."one with spiky green hair said.The girl wipped around and stubbled back."Envy,Gluttony,calm down."the one with curly black hair said.She was also the only female."Sorry Lust."Gluttony said.The girl looked around,she knew she dodn't belong here so why do they pairtronize her."What do you want from me!'The girl shouted.Envy smirked and stepped twards her,thus the girl stepped back."Whats wrong?Afraid of a humunculus?"Envy asked."A what?"The girl asked as she hit the wall and Envy driving her deeper into it."Envy leave her alone.Girl what is your name?"Lust asked."T-Ty-Tyrana,Tyrana Umichi."The girl studdered.Tyrana was shaking in fear as Envy hit her on the back of her neck thus knocking her out.
Sign up to rate and review this story