Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > Tyrana in the fullmetal alchemist world

I Bath time!

by lily22404 0 reviews

I don't own Fma.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Envy,Greed - Published: 2010-06-01 - Updated: 2010-06-01 - 381 words

0Unrated
The girl awoke kind of drowzy.She looked around,the room she was in was dark.Her ears fell flat and her tail between her legs.The room was so grey,dull.She shot up when she heard the door open."Hello Kitty-cat."The person said.Tyrana growled."No need to be like that is there?"THe boy asked."Don't call me Kitty-cat.I'm more human then anything you monster."she growled."Ow,that hurt though you are kind of cute."The man said and steped into veiw.Tyrana got out of the bed and went to the wall.Then man came closer,she got a good look.He had sun glasses on and spiky black hair.His right hand intriged her the most,the orobous tatoo."What are you!"Tyrana yelled."What me I'm the ultimate sheild,also known as Greed."Greed said.TYrana looked at him again.He gave an uncomfortable escents form his aura.TYrana fidgeted as he kneeled in front of her.She was on the floor and was very defencless."Whats wrong Kitty can't run?"Greed asked with a smirk.Tyrana didn't know what to say."N-n-n-no!"She studdered.Greed chukkled and lifted her by her hair.Her red hair tangled in his hand.Tyrana yelped as he threw her to the wall."Well you sertently aren't very strong."Greed said and went over to her and."Greed!"Someone yelled."Oh,crap there's Envy."Greed said as Envy threw him off Tyrana.Greed then got up and walked out the room.Envy then sighed and grabbed a brush."Come on Ty."Envy said.Tyrana got up and followed him to a bathroom.The tub full of water and bubbles."Strip."Envy said."What!"Tyrana shouted."Strip you can't take a bath with your clothes on!"He shouted."Well not in front of you!"She yelled.Envy put the stuff down and held her down and took off her shirt,skirt,bra and underware."HEy!"Tyrana shouted."In the tub!"Envy commanded."No,not with you in here!"Tyrana said.Envy then picked her and put her in the tub."Quit being stuborn!"Envy said and started to scrub her hair."I can bathe myself!"Tyrana shouted."Well do it I ain't got all day!"Envy said.
Sign up to rate and review this story